วันศุกร์ที่ 25 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

XO Vision XOD1763NAV 6 1 Inch Navigation Well worth it for the money and quality

XO Vision XOD1763NAV 6.1-Inch Double Din Touch Screen DVD Receiver with Internal Navigation System
XO Vision XOD1763NAV 6.1-Inch Double Din Touch Screen DVD Receiver with Internal Navigation System Read more...

  • Backup camera input
  • Built-in GPS with millions of POI
  • Fully motorized with angle adjustment
  • DVD/DVD-R/Divx/MP3/CD compatible

  • Nice system.. I really like it there are a few corks that I am trying to figure out like the volume. when it sits for a minute I go to turn it down and it goes to the max volume. I also having a hard time trying to figure out the navigation system only because the is no instructions on it. That is my two complaints. everthing else is all that i really like it and I am glad I bought it.
    Well worth it for the money and quality This unit looks great quality and operation for a fraction of what other brands sell for. Not being a professional installer I was able to replace the existing RV's single DIN cassette stereo with this great looking double DIN unit without much fuss especially that my RV's dash has access panels over the dash layout making it a snap to install and wire. The BT work great as well as the NAV features.
    Do Not Buy This Unit! I bought this on Amazon because of their return policy. After doing a lot of research on this radio and finding most were negative I figured it may be worth a shot if I had it installed by a pro. I paid a professional installer to install it as recommended by the few people who had good things to say about this radio. First this radio is NOT a standard DoubleDin radio. Any installer must fabricate a faceplate to make it look 'decent'. Second all of the posts that complain about the volume spikes are true I chalked that up to improper wiring thinking the users had wired the radio incorrectly. While driving for no reason the volume spikes to maximum. FOR NO REASON. I almost got into an accident that is how scary it was. Once that happened 10 minutes after installation and $151.00 for the install later I went back and had it taken out! This is a driving hazard!Some features that should be mentioned is the Bluetooth streaming. You cannot stream or use the telephone while using the GPS. So if you are on the phone prepare to get lost! The quality of the Bluetooth streaming music AWFUL. Plugging the iPhone directly into the aux port gave much better results. The sound of this unitcompared to my stock radio is just awful! There were a few reviews that stated it is impossible to see the screen during the day..they are 100% correct. The only positive note about this unit is that it uses iGo as the GPS. It boots fairly quickly and seems accurate.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Koolertron Rear View License Plate Backup CMOS Camera Best Bang for your Buck
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • XO Vision HTC35 Universal Weatherproof Backup Camera with NightVision Night vision backup camera inspection of the camera showed it was made of a good quality. It is sturdy but not bulky. it is good size so I know that it is not going to break easy and should hold up to normal wear and tear for a long while. ...Read the full

    • Koolertron License Plate Rear View Backup Camera, Black Koolertron Car Rearview License Plate Black Backup I was able to install this on my Pioneer DNX5140 in about 1.5 hours with no experience whatsoever in this field. I took power from my reverse lights using two ez splicers and used my ...Read the full

    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น