วันศุกร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Planet Audio P9745B Double Din Touchscreen Be smart enough to know what you are buying

Planet Audio P9745B 7-Inch Double-Din In-Dash Receiver with Motorized Slide-Down Widescreen Touchscreen Monitor
Planet Audio P9745B 7-Inch Double-Din In-Dash Receiver with Motorized Slide-Down Widescreen Touchscreen Monitor Read more...

  • WMA/MP4/MP3/DVD/SVCD/VCD/CDR/CDRW& SDVD compatible
  • Dual (front and rear) RCA outputs
  • Compatible with audio output of iPod and other MP3 players
  • Double DIN mounting, wireless remote
  • 7" Touchscreen TFT widescreen active matrix display

  • To Good To Be True I learned my lesson when I purchased this item. I am not one to steer away from Kenwood which in my opinion is the best. But For the price i decided to give it a shot and ill tell you it was a mistake. I drive a cadillac catera which are nightmares to customize. This unit was not made to double din spec size and was to big for my bracket which i had to modify with a drimel and used my factory bracket. At this point i thought i had it in the bag. wrong again more modification took place when i was ready to install. After screwing with it for an hour i got it in place and it worked great the sound was pretty mediocre and so were the graphics for that matter. Tuning the unit setting the bass treble was a joke there was no control. After a week i uninstalled and shipped it back placed my old kenwood unit in until my new Kenwood DPX308U comes in. After a long explanation spend alittle more and get a JVC Sony Alpine Panasonic and or other major brand labels that have made a name for themselves. Stay away from the japanese products Because obviously they dont care about quality or if its going to fit they are just happy to make a sale.
    Greatly exceeded expectations Incredible product. Simply put. Greatly exceeded my expectations for such a reasonably priced product! It was easily installed. Very user friendly and powerful enough for any sound system. Bluetooth quality is superior to the competition.
    NOT iPOD COMPATIBLE I bought this under the impression that it would cooperate with my ipod.NopeI pulled it out and returned it.Everything else was cool the sound quality is great the screen is rad video playback is great blutooth feature works great. It does have programmable steering wheeel options the problem is finding the wires that you need to hook up to their wires. So I guess if you dont want it to work with your ipod then go for it. but the price difference for the upgrade is 20 bucks. I spoke with Planet Audio Tech support which by the way was a joke the guy was a total jerk through email and on the phone and I was informed that I needed a different model this model does not support anything over a 2gb drive through the usb port does not work with ipods and if I want to use my ipod I need to do it through the Aux input which i tried and didnt sound half as good as my stock radio did through the aux.Fortunately Amazon refunded my money and I purchased this model com/gp/product/B004ZGN246/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_detailsThis model according to Planet Audio Tech support has the hardware needed to support iPods. So hopefully this time I am set.
    a waste i bought this monitor and it didnt fit my deck. so i went to have it customized nobody wanted to work with the monitor because they said it would break the dash kit. the monitor doesnt fit most dash kits. so i went to sell it to yhe audio store nobody wanted it back.
    Be smart enough to know what you are buying I purchased and installed this unit in an 03 Camery. It works great for what it is. I read all the reviews before buying and did my homework. you will need a wiring harness and a face plate appropriate to your vehicle both those items cost me about $10 total on amazon.you do need some basic understanding to install and some patience. if not just pay to have a pro install it. the unit is slightly larger than a standard 2 din. so if you can't use a dremmel tool don't buy this item.If you are looking for a Kenwood or higher end brand with all that the added price includes don't buy this unit and don't complain about this unit for it's short comings vs. the high end radios.most who are looking at this unit are looking for a low cost quality unit that has the basics. this unit has those and more. DVD works great it is not great in the direct sun big shocker the bluetooth works great for pandora or music off your android/iphone. the call quality isn't phenominal but adequate.contrary to another reviewer ipod works just fine no problems there.controlling the bass/treble and fade of speakers isn't easy on this unit. and there aren't visual graphics on the screen when playing music to me those who want/need that option are insane who watches their screen for pretty graphics while driving?I installed this before a long road trip with the wife and kids it worked great and is a nice upgrade over most standard OEM stereos.
    Great unit Great seller!!! The unit works pretty well seller shipped on time and was happy about that. DVD is good quality very easy to use. Great controls for the money. Bluetooth connects well and makes very clear calls. Would recommend unit and the seller!!! Got a rear view camera and works well with the system installed in my Camry in about 30 minutes. Had to contact the seller 3kingsaudio.com and they were very helpful.
    Awsome!!! I couldn't believe the price for what is offered. I was worried that it would be made very cheap. Boy was I wrong this thing is solid! I bought this as a gift for my son and I could not be more happy with it. He loves it and this thing works flawless. It even plays dvd's that you make and write. It does it all! I have used the bluetooth as well and works fantastic. The screen is bright and easy to see and picture is very nice.
    Pay extra = extra quality I typically do not write reviews but in this case I don't want someone else making this same mistake. So here goes I ordered this screen after seeing other reviews of satisfied customers thinking it was a bargain for the price. I recieved the screen on time with no shipping delays of any kind. I immediately unboxed it and began taking my dash apart. After hooking up the wiring harness adaptor antenna and then plugging it in wala! its on but nothing is coming out of the speakers After playing with the settings still nothing. I tried scanning for radio stations and could not find any. I then tried a cd and it worked perfect. Bluetooth seemed to work flawlessly as well. So I then thought possibly my stock radio antennaeven though i tried it with and without an adaptor may be malfunctioning. So I set out to purchase a universal car stereo antenna. I plugged in the universal antenna and still nothing. No sound nor would it even find a station. I then decided to call Planet Audio there response was to try reseting it by pushing a hidden button with a pen tried that reseted itdidnt work either they then told me to just send it back to where I ordered and ask for an exchange. With customer service as simple as just try pressing the reset button No Thanks! I will just ask for a refund and get a better product from a wellknown manufacturer. I ended up going with a Kenwood DDX419 for $352.00 shipped on ebay with a 1 year warrantyhope this review is helpfulProsNot a bad price if the unit worked flawlesslyBluetooth worked wellCD worked WellAmazon gladly paid for return shipping and refunded money within two weeksConsPoor cutomer serviceHad to reinstall factory radio and wait for refund to get something elseScreen quality looks like Nintendo graphics put on a 7 inch flat screenRadio/tuner did not work at all and yes i tried switching all the bandsUSA1/USA2/EUROPE/etcThink of the hassle of hooking up all the wires only to find out something doesnt work Do you really want that headache!?If this product has problems like this out of the box can you imagine how it will function one month two months or three months down the road!?Okay I'm done ranting just for your own sake do yourself a favor and buy a name brand product such as Pioneer Sony Kenwood who have good reputations in car audio.
    GOOD PRODUCT I recommend this to anyone who wish a DVD player. Its just good for the prize saves bulk which could have been spent on the expensive known and big name maker. It was as described. Fit in my Honda crv 2000 so perfectly and very easy to install. Just about 3045 mins..The screen display is as good as other big brand the Bluetooth responded very nicely. The only glitch is the remote controller.. its useless doesn't respond on time so I got tire of it and throw it away. Otherwise would have given it a 5 star.A t first I was scared of returning in case it malfulction because the warranty only applies to US buyers and I m using it right now in Nigeria.
    Awesome This stereo suprised me I was kinda worried for the price and everything that came with it that it was too good to be true. After I read some reviews and they were mostly good I took the bait. Well first off the install was as simple as just a standard stereo. By the way this is illegal but if you want video while driving for like kids or passanger plice the pink parking wire into the black ground wire. This stereo has a back up camera wire and also has steering wheel wiring on the back I did not expect that. So if you buy this product and see three wires that say key2 and ground1 they are for your steering wheel if you have that option. Well after install it powered right up this stereo has so many features. You can basically hook up anything to it Sd card aux ipod bluetooth cd dvd tv gps. I seen someone say something about the quality of the video as not so great. Well it worried me the whole time I was just down to the saying I guess you get what you pay for The quality was perfect almost as good as blueray.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Pyle PLDN74BTI 7-Inch Double-DIN TFT Touchscreen DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/MP4/CD-R/USB/SD-MMC Card Slot/AM/FM/iPod Connector and Bluetooth Great for the price I use to have a pioneer avic z1 that was $2k or so new until it was stolen out of my car. For $200 bucks this is not a replacement of what that did but it is great for the price. The tv clarity is good but you better have ...Read the full

    • Koolertron Rear View License Plate Backup CMOS Camera Best Bang for your Buck
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Metra 95-2001 Double DIN Installation Dash Kit for Select 1990-Up GM Vehicles Fit well in my 2006 Chevy TrailBlazer I used this kit to adapt a Clarion CX501 double DIN unit to my 2006 Chevy Trailblazer. The kit fit my Clarion very well no extra adapters needed or holes to drill as there were plenty of holes that lined ...Read the full

    • Metra 40-GM10 GM Antenna Adapter Does The Job BUT Does The Job BUTin my situation which I presume will be the same for many the antenna sticks out quite far out of the rear of the radio making it difficult to achieve a flush fit. Otherwise a GREAT BUY. ...Read the full

    • Koolertron License Plate Rear View Backup Camera, Black Koolertron Car Rearview License Plate Black Backup I was able to install this on my Pioneer DNX5140 in about 1.5 hours with no experience whatsoever in this field. I took power from my reverse lights using two ez splicers and used my ...Read the full

    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น