วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 10 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Pioneer DEH 1300MP Receiver Playback Control Awesome!

Pioneer DEH-1300MP CD Receiver with MP3/WMA Playback and Remote Control
Pioneer DEH-1300MP CD Receiver with MP3/WMA Playback and Remote Control Read more...

  • Includes front panel auxiliary input
  • Single-DIN AM/FM radio, CD, CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA receiver
  • One-year limited warranty
  • One-line, eight-character white LCD display with with black background
  • 4 x 50 Watts maximum power with two-channel 2V preamp outputs

  • beautiful and easy to use Just installed it on my jetta vr6. Very easy installation. Simple to use. Looks elegant and beautiful. Very good sound quality.
    Awesome! 14 Watt RMS and 40watt peak. This deck is very nice and inexpensive. I have had it for almost a year now and it hasn't ever disappointed me. Wish it was a little more powerful but I got an amp anyways to power my speakers.
    Outstanding Tuner Good Power Excellent Value I bought this unit to replace the factory AM/FM cassette unit that came with my 2004 Dodge Dakota so I could get CD and MP3 capability. The sound quality is excellent there's plenty of power 4 X 50 watts to drive the stock speakers and a reasonable number of settings to tweak the audio. I was very pleased to discover that you can set the clock to stay onthe display will change as needed for other functions but if you don't touch any controls it will revert back to the clock after 25 seconds.Pioneer has a reputation for highquality FM tuners in their car receivers and the DEH1300MP is no exception. It pulls in a remarkable number of stations that nothing else I've owned except other Pioneers can match a nice feature in such an inexpensive unit.It plays 128k and 256k CBR MP3s with no issues that's all I've thrown at it so far. It picks up ID3 tags and you can display your choice of Artist Album Track etc.A couple of minor gripes The red illumination takes a little getting used to. Also there are small icons illuminated for each button but since most buttons control more than one feature you'll still need other lighting to read the tiny legends next to the buttons. The installation instructions are disappointingly sparse and the manual is printed in very small text. This isn't a major fault as you can easily find a downloadable copy of the manual in PDF format.As a side note this installation was a little tricky since the Dakota takes a little more disassembly than some other similar Dodge products and the proprietary antenna connector is a pain to remove without breaking it. None of that is Pioneer's fault of course but if you happen to be installng a unit in a Dakota you might want to Google some installation tips before you begin.The overall look and feel of the receiver is solid.
    great low price stereo great bang for your buck strong loud clear and in every way awesome. purchased for my 92 f250 i have 6 door speakers and 6x9 speakers behind the seat man does it sound good.
    Works Great This Deck works great. I have a '94 Toyota Pickup and aside from taking the entire dash apart it was easy to install. I installed my own speaker wire into the car for the new coaxial Pioneer speakers I bought with it and I had no problems with it. It works good with my Blackberry Pearl that I use for media with a 3.5mm jack but I haven't used it for radio at all as I don't have an antenna installed. The installation was easy and it is easy to see. It lights up well but it's not distractingly bright. The only complaints I have with it is that the display switches back and forth between AUX which is what I use and the clock. I often have to press the clock button to see the time but it's not all that big of a deal. The other complaint I have is that it was a pain to set the clock as I actually had to google how to set it up. With the power on but the car not running click and hold the volume knob in until it turns off then release press and hold it again and it will turn back on and the clock will blink. You then use the up and down arrows to set the time and use the right and left arrows to switch between minutes and hours. When you've set the time simply press the clock button and it will set. Overall the deck works dandy and well worth the $60 I paid for it. I would reccomend this deck for anybody who is looking for one on a budget and looking for a great product. It dosen't have USB but if you don't use it it's not an issue anyway.
    Great receiver for the price This receiver was placed in a field tractor and has phenomenal radio reception considering the lousy antenna on the tractor. The remote control works nicely from pretty sharp angles to the face of the unit. The display is easy to read. Only complaint might be that the when you use the up and down station buttons it scrolls through your memory presets but only on the particular band you are on. So like it will go through the 6 stations on FM 1 but will not kick over to FM 2 as you scroll. It just take you back to the first preset on FM 1. The turn nob volume is nice and pressing it allows you to change from radio to auxillary to CD and it won't select the CD input unless there is a CD in the player.Overall I love the radio and for the price I don't think you can go wrong.
    Excellent I am very satisfied with this product. For the price it's great. It has everything I wanted. It also looks really nice in my car.
    Good for a little while I purchased this unit a little under a year ago from WalMart and had it professionally installed into my 90 Honda Civic at a car audio place. It was a good little unit until about a week ago when I noticed that no sound was coming out of the car speakers when using the AUX port. Sound still came out of the speakers when using the CD or Tuner functions. I first thought it might be a bad AUX cable so I bought a new cable. Still no sound out of the speakers. Maybe it was the AUX port on my cell phone. Hooked my cell phone up to the JVC unit in my second car using an AUX cable and it worked fine. Maybe a wire came loose somewhere? I took it back to the audio installation shop who rewired everything but still no sound out of the AUX port. They came to the conclusion that the AUX port on the Pioneer faceplate was bad. They said it might have worn out from the AUX cable being unplugged repeatedly but I never removed the AUX cable from the faceplate.Unfortunately I did not hold on to the receipt for this Pioneer unit and I will just have to purchase another new unit. I am pretty bummed out since a Pioneer unit I had in another car lasted many years and is actually still being used in my friend's car.I might actually end up purchasing this unit again since it is only $60 and the audio installation place said that if I get the exact same Pioneer unit they will remove the old one and install the new one for free.
    Excellent value at minimal price! An outstanding value. Purchased as a replacement radio for my son's car when his car radio stopped working. Pioneer quality at a very reasonable price. Excellent sound and workmanship.
    Capital G garbage Stay away from this unit. If I could rate it zero stars I would. Hard to read buttons. Very nonintuitive and mediocre sound to start. Then the right speaker went out then the MP3 input failed. You get what you pay for. I should have invested extra money and avoided this POS.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น