วันศุกร์ที่ 4 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

DD405 Double DIN Multi Media Widescreen Touchscreen Clunky and slow UI

SSL DD405 In-Dash Double-DIN Multi-Media Receiver 4.5
SSL DD405 In-Dash Double-DIN Multi-Media Receiver 4.5" Widescreen Touchscreen TFT Monitor Read more...

  • Side Audio/Video input compatible with audio output of iPod and other MP3 players
  • Front mini USB and SD/MMC memory card port
  • WMA/MP4/MP3/JPEG/DVD/SVCD/VCD/CDR/CDRW & SDVD compatible
  • Resolution: 1440 x 234 pixels
  • Double DIN mounting

  • Product Review Screen appears to be of poor quality flickers a lot when it is not playing DVDs . Actual product has a cheaper look compared to other top brands. Works well though.
    Clunky and slow UI I had to return mine due to the design shortcomings described belowI think the previous reviewer K. modeste might not have known to connect the parking brake wire to ground. Not doing that disables most of the unit.I bought this mostly to play MP3s from an SD card and/or USB flash drive but both of these are unusable. I put about 8 GB of music on both and it has to read each for about 1 minute before it plays anything. Then if I switch to radio mode and back or turn it off and back on it has to start over and read it again.The touchscreen interface for selecting files and folders is clunky. It only shows partial file names and is difficult to scroll and select the desired file/folder. The interface also has long delays buttons that don't do anything and other sources of frustration.The DVD image quality is good but it seems kinda small to watch a whole movie on.I wished it had some other features that some other stereos have Bluetooth HD radio Display and lights that dim with the headlights or timeofdayAll of that said I must say the Amazon's return process is awesome. With just a few clicks they gave me a UPS label to print and I dropped it off at the UPS store. They said that a return shipping cost $8 I think will be taken out of my refund.
    Total waste of time After waiting for some time to get this item I was at a loss when I installed itonly to see its a total waste and crap. The only thing that works is the the radio and cd player. You can't watch DVDs only hear them the USB is just a blue screen when you plug anything in. I spent alot of time installing it and now I want to burn it because its not what is shown on the website. Better spend your money on something else.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • 5M SMD 5050 RGB Waterproof 300 LED Strip with IR Remote Controller PERFECT! I got this to use as mood lighting for my house and it works great Its super bright and worked flawlessly out of the box. One thing I would recommend if your going to cut this is to buy the connectors for it because the strip is ...Read the full

    • Metra 40-GM10 GM Antenna Adapter Does The Job BUT Does The Job BUTin my situation which I presume will be the same for many the antenna sticks out quite far out of the rear of the radio making it difficult to achieve a flush fit. Otherwise a GREAT BUY. ...Read the full

    • Motorola Triumph Prepaid Android Phone (Virgin Mobile) Great value on Virgin Mobile and an excellent phone. If this phone came out a year ago it would be among the top performing phones from any carrier on the market. Its very fast Snapdragon processor vivid 4.1 touch screen and rocksolid Android 2.2 performance were ...Read the full

    • Boss KIT-2 Complete 8 Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit just the right parts at the right time and price Judging from a lot of the reviews here people seemed to be expecting more. Like expecting to pay more for the same or less. I looked at several kits here and elsewhere and I went ahead and ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น