วันจันทร์ที่ 28 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Clarion NZ500 Single Din Touchscreen Navigation Clarion NZ500

Clarion NZ500 7
Clarion NZ500 7" In-Dash Single-Din Touchscreen DVD/CD/MP3/USB Receiver, Built-in Navigation and Bluetooth Read more...

  • HD Radio(TM) Ready with iTunes® Tagging
  • Built-in Navigation System with 12 million POIs
  • Sirius Direct Connect Ready
  • Built-in Bluetooth® Hands-free Calling
  • Superior iPod® and iPhone® Connectivity

  • Nz500 review Well i am happy with this unit although like everyone else i to have some issue's with this unit.
    Great improvement! We had the previous model which did not have iphone integration. This unit supports it as well as providing a phone dial menu and full bluetooth support including music as well as contacts and phone log.Sound is good. We had one small problem with space of deck and wire harness but this was solved with a deck spacer which pushes the deck about 1/2 inch out of dash problem solved.GPS is okay suitable for most uses. Wish more frequent updates.
    Great deal for the price
    Excellent system for showcar I purchased this system for my 1971 Corvette back in Sept of 2010 and just got around to installing it. I paid much more at that time than it is going for now but it's still a great value. I use my GPS frequently to get to out of the area car show sites and to find resturants gas stations etc. and it has been flawless. I've never tried to find a Lowes but all else seems to be there. I'm not a great installer but this was straight forward and the wiring diagrams are easy to follow with colored wires to match up with even my older wiring. I also purchased the Sirus radio add on as well as a Pyle backup camera and they too went in easy and everything worked the first time. I had to locate both the GPS and Sirus antena modules on my dash but they work fine thru the windshield. Lots of info on line about it and the installation tricks..
    Spent 1/2 day installing spent the next 1/2 uninstalling I was really excited to get this unit and did 'some' research and talked with the various vendors and decided it was time to pull the trigger. I figured at $499 down from $799 it had to be the 'real deal' as far as quality and features. Well I was wrong. I spent the day doing a VERY clean install in my 2006 Dodge Viper to then turn on the unit once installed and realize it 'seems kind of cheap' the push buttons below the screen make a PLASTIC CLICKING/RUBBING on all buttons sound like your playing with some 2 year old's 'made in china' toy. I moved on telling myself the lie that it would 'wear itself in and stop making that noise' after some use.
    Terrible System Terrible.
    my rating for it is ehhhit's an ok unit I have had the clarion in dash unit for about a month now and i like it but it has many minor issues that irritate me a lot. i hate that the display mode changes whenever the volume is adjusted i prefer to have my display set to show the song title whenever the screen is closed instead of the track number and length. i wish the volume when you turn your car ignition on would GRADUALLY increase instead of resume at the previous volume since it literally takes about 10 seconds for music to resume and it catches you by surprise at least that's the case when using a USB. i absolutely hate that when i add new songs onto my track listing via USB the unit reorders my track listings so whenever i sync a full album to USB the first half of the album track listing is listed AFTER the last half sometimes. i dont understand why it does that but it's annoying because i cant just listen to the album in its original track listing order. i am also curious on how i can reorder songs on the unit in alphabetical order or some sort of customized order. as far as the bluetooth i havent had any issues with it i like it. takes a while to sync contacts though. the Navigation works good in Hawaii but i have trouble inputting exact addresses because it tries to guess which letters you want to select next after you input half of the actual word and sometimes it doesnt list an option that matches your actual address. that happens a lot when i try to type in the house number as well. i paid $800 for mine because Hawaii is overpriced but i think it's only worth about $400 to $500. 3 stars.
    Clarion NZ500 The radios does perform well. The only problem I found was with the Bluetooth firmware which need to be updated if you are using an iPhone hence need to do so asap. Also after the update you may find that at times the Bluetooth will pick up an incoming call the music will still be playing while you're on the phone just hit the reset button in front of the unit. You will need to redo your stations that's all.
    The Clarion NZ500 has it all! The Clarion NZ500 has it all built in Navigation and Bluetooth iPod and iPhone connectivity HD Radio ready Rear Vision Camera input rear USB connector and Sirius ready. I had it installed in a 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee. It looks good sounds good and has a crisp clear picture. I'm extremely happy with it.
    Clarion NZ500..not worth the money Bought the Clarion NZ500 about a month ago and quite frankly it is not worth the money. The most aggravating points about the unit are the fact that the Navigation system is very difficult to use and would get lost in a turnip patch. Secondly if you use this unit on a sunny day it will virtually be a blank screen from the drivers seat. The screen virtually disappears if you wear polarized sun glasses as well. It works well with the iPod has good sound quality but the menu's are difficult to understand and worse to navigate especially if you can't see the screen. I originally looked at a Pioneer double din unit and wish now I had installed that instead. The Bluetooth function works very well from my limited use and connects perfectly with my Sanyo cell phone including the contact list and MP3 media. In summary my main beef is with the GPS unit and the fact that the screen is terrible on a sunny day.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Koolertron Rear View License Plate Backup CMOS Camera Best Bang for your Buck
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Clarion CCA748 Connection Cable for iPod Video Nice cable Please note Amazon has changed the image for this item and is incorrect. If you are seeing a white dock connector to a round white DIN plug this is WRONG. The cable is actually a black cable with a dock connector attached to 2 ...Read the full

    • SIRIUS SCC1 Connect Universal Tuner Sirius SCC1 Tuner is the way to go! After years of using a portable universal tuner through either the FM tuner or aux. jack on my stereo I finally decided it was time to upgrade my stereo head unit so I could integrate all my attachments. ...Read the full

    • Clarion THD400 HD Radio Tuner Compatible with NX500, NZ500, VX400, VZ400 good product this is great product but make sure you have HD radio in your Area I live in worcester MA and we have few music HD radio and enjoy the clarity while I am riding my car. instalation is a piece of cake. ...Read the full

    • PYLE PLCM10 License Plate Mount Rear View camera with 0 Lux Night Vision Good value average performance Bottom line up front Don't expect a $30 CMOS backup camera to perform like your $600 camcorder.This camera is good for the price. I installed it rather quickly in conjunction with my Pioneer AVICZ110BT. It added a Pyramid 10amp noice ...Read the full

    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น