วันพุธที่ 9 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Emerson PD5098 Portable Radio Player Very nice CD player

Emerson PD5098 Portable Radio CD Player
Emerson PD5098 Portable Radio CD Player Read more...

  • Wide-range 3-inch speaker
  • Vertical, front loading CD player with 20-track programmable memory
  • Portable CD player with AM/FM radio
  • AC/DC operation with detachable AC cord included
  • 2-digit LCD track display

  • Nice little player I purchased this little player because of the size and price. It is a bit cheaply made but does the job and I have not had any problem with it so far. It reminds me of the old portable radios that my family had as a kid with the exception of having a CD player which I really like.
    Very nice CD player A very nice CD player with great sound easy to operate works great. It was a reconditioned model but looked like new and works well at a good price.
    lasted almost 5 years This worked really well for four and a half years. The CD portion now doesn't work reliably. I bought this to take to the hospital for my daughter's birth in 2007 and it fit nicely in my bag. The sound is good for the price and the size is great. Good find but wish it lasted longer. Usually keep it in the kitchen because it fit nicely under the ledge of the bar and didn't take up much counter space.
    Just what I needed I was looking for a small cd player to play misuc for my babies. This was perfect! small enough works well light and most importantly makes me play those CDs that I haven't played in a long time you know once you own and ipod and its speakers.
    just perfect radio was exactly what I needed easy to pack and take along with me when I travel volume is great.. and it is easy to figure out all buttons with no problems.
    cd player I bought this mainly to use for playing cd books when I'm working in a room that doesn't have a player. It serves its purpose well. Haven't tried the radio or music cds.
    Challenging I had ordered one of these CD players and it worked well. I ordered a 2nd one and the CD's skipped. I had to return it.
    Excellent
    Emerson Portable Radio CD Player Would reccommend this because it's small and just fits in my kitchen and barn. Radio sounds great and the CD'S are awesome to listen to.
    Portable Radio / CD Player Works well for someone who does not want a pocket type player. I wanted a player that that the controls are easy to see and manage that I can place beside me in car bed or at gym. It allows listening with or without earbuds when you don't want to be tied down. Great radio / player for the price.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Sony CFDS05 CD Radio Cassette Recorder Boombox Lotta 'box for a little bux Yes it's a corny title I know what's not corny is this sweet little boombox from Sony. It was little difficult to find a unit like this with all of the features I was in the market for since boomboxes seem to be on the way out at least ...Read the full

    • Panasonic RP-HT21 Lightweight Headphones with XBS Port Best Bang For Your Buck If you want value for your money if you lose your headphones too often if you wear out the cord or plug on your headphones these are the ones to get. I have a couple of MP3 players I use at work daily and with them I ...Read the full

    • The Most Relaxing Classical Music in the Universe Massage Therapist's Opinion I had the privilege to listen to this CD at a client's home one afternoon while doing a 90 minute massage. It was wonderful! This was my first opportunity to get to amazon to buy this CD and I'm thrilled to be the first to tell how ...Read the full

    • Kodak BULKC12 Xtralife Bulk C Alkaline Batteries- 12 Pack Arrived perfect well packaged First after reading all the reviews I think maybe the warehouse had a bad batch and didn't know it. Some major facilities like Kohls for example have robot pickers so humans never see the items placed in the box. ...Read the full

    • RCA RP3013 Personal CD Player with FM Radio Overachiever After looking at the star ratings and comments for various CD players online and finding most nothing to brag about I wandered down to a local store and bought the RCA model RP3013 because it was good looking had great controls was cheap enough and it ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น