วันพุธที่ 16 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Pioneer AVIC Z130BT Navigation Receiver Bluetooth JUNK!!

Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT 7
Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT 7" In-Dash Navigation AV Receiver with iPod/iPhone Control, Bluetooth, Pandora Read more...

  • 2D/3D GPS navigation with maps of US, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and Puerto Rico; spoken street names; lane guidance; included traffic tuner
  • Double-DIN AM/FM radio, DVD, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, VCD, MP3/WMA/AAC, JPEG, DivX, HD Radio, navigation receiver
  • Motorized 7-inch touchscreen display with widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio and WVGA (800x480) pixel resolution
  • Features voice commands, built-in Bluetooth, Pandora integration, direct iPod control, playback from USB and SD card, auxiliary input
  • MOSFET 50 Watts x 4 peak power with three 4V RCA preamp outputs for system expansion

  • Great InDash Navigation and DVD Player Great head unit and the installation was actually easy for the amount of items I was installing. Marked down because no cage to install item. I opened up my dash so it would allow room for the double din but I didn't have a cage to install item. I would recommend picking up the Pioneer Double Din Installation Kit at the same time. Makes installation so much easier and you don't have to tear apart your entire dash to remove your head unit.I would recommend getting the rear view camera XM adapter and the IPod Cable as well. Just the rear view camera and not the Parking Assist unless you have a few hundred more to splurge. For me and my small car the camera alone is enough.Also to find the reverse indicator wire simply find the wire going back to the reverse lights in the wire harness that you are going to pass with your camera wire and your XM Adapter wire and splice in like you do with the parking brake wire.For those not in the United States or driving off road or installing into the rear of a vehicle like a limo or camper trailer you can find videos on Youtube to bypass the parking brake by moving the mute wire and it works. If you are planning on bypassing this so you can watch movies while driving know that this is illegal in the United States.
    Best nav unit out at the current time
    Won't regret this buy I didn't buy this off of Amazon but this is for those of you who are contemplating on buying this. I would have to say that it's definitely worth it. I've only had this unit for about a week but here are my thoughts so far. I bought this unit for my 2011 Scion tC and it fits perfectly and looks great. I even made the buttons match the interior of my car. There is very little glare for the sun and the unti automatically dims when the head lights are turned on. I love the iPod intergration easy to change playlist or change/search for songs. It also displays the album art which I love. One thing I don't like however is if the title of an artist or song doesn't fit it will not scroll through. The Pandora app is awesome too. Just plug your iPod up and start streaming. Bookmark artist thumbs up or down songs straigh from the unit. If you don't have an iPhone or iTouch I would probably look into a different unit. This one is pretty much centered around them. The Bluetooth works pretty good great sound quality. During a call it also keeps a pop up menu open to easliy end a call or change the volume. If you dont like the menu you can also miniamize it. I havent't used the navigation to get anywhere yet. One thing I have noticed if you have the map up while driving and pass by a grocery store or gas station the map shows icons for these and others I found that pretty cool. Another feature I like is the ability to set your own splash screen. Especially since this unit takes a little while to start up. I'm usually out of my parking space and driving by the time this thing starts up. That is the only thing I dont like about this unit so far. It also has a traffic tuner and built in HD radio tuner that I haven't tried yet Mostly listening to my iTouch or Pandora. If you're like me and like to do a lot of research before a big purchase youtube this unit. There are tons of vidoes about the things this unit can do. I'm also more than willing to answer any questions.
    Piece of junk What can I say I had high expectations for this model. Dont waste your money. You need a GPS? Use your phone the amount of technology is here is silly compared to what you can do on your smart phone. You need to pay for map updates the map is slow the search screen is horrible to put in a new location.Wish I could have my money back and spend it on something else. In this day and age I expect something of much higher quality. To hook up your iphone you need to buy an additional $50 cable.
    Overall good unit but a bit buggy. I had this unit installed several months ago and my overall impression of the unit is good however there are several issues that pioneer needs address in firmware updates.Negatives1 As with most units the voice command system is mostly useless and not worth your time.2 The voice recognition updates every time you start the vehicle system when connected to an iPod. Sometimes this can take up to an hour and during that time you cannot set a destination on the navigation system or change play lists. The should be an option to skip this update especially considering point one above.3 When you start up the car/system the navigation does not remember where you were when you last operated the vehicle. As a result it may take the system up to 5 minutes to determine your exact location even if your driving.4 There is no way to modify a destination with a detour selection. You must either cancel out your current route and select a new one or change your driving route and the system will update automatically.Positives1 Bluetooth connection is outstanding and the connected microphone works very well.2 navigating your play lists using the touch screen is easy once you master the art of how to scroll.3 The traffic conditions are usually pretty accurate when monitoring them in close proximity but unreliable if they are out too far >20 miles3 Sound quality is excellent and the ability to save your own equalizer settings is great.Overall a great unit that can be must better with software upgrades.
    SLOW! I was very excited to get this unit and while it looks very nice it operates terribly slow! Start the car and you will have to wait up to a minute to be able to input the destination into the GPS and as you type the responsiveness is worse than devices 10 years old. My friend just bought a new 2011 Hyundai Elantra and the builtin GPS is phenomenal in comparison. His is responsive the second he starts the car. The Bluetooth option is also slow and often doesn't work. I have to switch from the radio back to Bluetooth for the device to begin working.
    JUNK!! This unit is completely lacking features. If you are considering it you havent checked out units by Kenwood Sony etc. The interface is featureless the Ipod connection is constantly dropped the sound is average This unit is just not worth it and you are better off going with a company like Sony Clarion etc. Pioneer obviously doesnt care about this line so dont buy it.
    Overall ok. Navigation and touchscreen are horrible. I bought this item a few months ago and I've been using it ever since. The overall quality is good. Sound quality is perfect I mean that's what Pioneer is good for.I like the fact that it supports a variety of media playback DVD Music Aha Pandora etc. This is really a plus.However I would like to say a few words on navigation and touchscreenNavigationJesus. This unit points me to a wrong way almost three times a month. I don't know how Pioneer collects map data but please don't take me into a dead end and tell me to go straight. The house number is really inaccurate too. Often times I need to have my iPhone navigating at the same time to make sure I can find the exact house number.Pioneer also does not seem to Uturn data. It just tells you to make a Uturn at the next intersection where at a lot of places it is prohibited.TouchscreenScrolling is good but it is weird that you can scroll to find songs but you can't scroll to find contacts. You have to use the arrows to navigate through your contact list. This is annoying.I'm sure for those who use smartphone everyday the responsiveness of this unit can only be rated as horrible. It's just like touchscreens back in 2000. Seriously you guys need to work on it.A few other minor problems like unable to display Asian characters voice recognition is much worse than Siri can't understand my accent etc.Overall I think it is a great product but Pioneer was in such a rush to push it to the market. There are quite a few ugly and easytofix bugs. Is it worth $900+? I'm not sure.
    Save yourself the misery pioneer nav designs are shameful We have had a Pioneer Avic system for several years now and it is by far the most frustrating consumer product ever owned! I even tell people I think the designers should be put in the town square for public humiliation and so should their ancestors forever. It is unituitive requires parking brake and car in park as if my wife can't handle nav while I'm driving or vice versa. Try to adjust anything and the complicated menus are impossible. Buttons and volume control are pathetically small and impossible to handle when driving. Adjust volume hit the slightest bump power off. Also the worst navigation i have ever used and i have used many. misaligned. wrong road. wrong exits. dead end roads. the misery has gone on and on.
    Excellent reciever with EVERYTHING built in I've had the Pioneer AVICZ130BT in my Crown Victoria for a few weeks now and am very impressed. The first time I turned it on I was impressed with the clarity over my older JVCbut that is expected. I love the built in HD radio and bluetooth no more extra modules hanging out behind the dash. I haven't gotten a chance to use the navigation much and I don't have satellite radio so that won't be used. One reason I got this headunit is because it can control my iPod touchthe JVC couldn't so far it is working great. I like being able to add custom splash screens just another step in a fully custom installation.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Pioneer CD-IU51V AV iPod/iPhone Cable for Pioneer AV and Navigation models Works fine but too expensive This connects to the USB/mini jack that is part of the Pioneer AVIC line of receivers. Its only use is to allow you to play an iPod through the AVIC head unit. Its about 18 long but it doesn't need to be any ...Read the full

    • Metra Axxess ASWC Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface (Black) Works great I don't know why you would buy the alternative. I ripped out my PAC SWI jack because it wouldn't work right. Connected the simple three wires on this unit turned on the ignition and the unit programmed itself in about 30 ...Read the full

    • Koolertron Rear View License Plate Backup CMOS Camera Best Bang for your Buck
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Pioneer ND-BC4 Universal Rear View Camera Excellent Product I purchased the Pioneer rear view camera NDBC4 about a month ago and so far the product is working great. The rear image is clear even during the night. I hookedup the camera to my Pioneer AVIC2 system which took no more ...Read the full

    • Pioneer GEX-P920XM XM Digital Satellite Tuner No more vent clip and wire farm on my dash I was really tired of the cheesy little XM receiver that I had it clipped on to the vent and had three wires antenna power and sound to the head unit. It was time to change.My Pioneer DEHP980BT is ...Read the full

    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น