วันอาทิตย์ที่ 13 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Pioneer Avh P6000Dvd Multimedia Receiver Changer Great Value For Money

Pioneer Avh-P6000Dvd 2-Din Dvd Multimedia A/V Receiver With 6-Disc Dvd/Cd Changer
Pioneer Avh-P6000Dvd 2-Din Dvd Multimedia A/V Receiver With 6-Disc Dvd/Cd Changer Read more...

  • 7 Widescreen Display /6 DVD - CD Changer and player

  • great product This product is everything I hoped for. The monitor resolution could be higher and there could be more shortcut buttons have to press the screen 5 times to turn off the subwoofer or 5 times to choose song repeat but having an indash cd/dvd changer is sweet. The graphics are cool and sound quality it great. I have a sexy car and this fits right in.Cons doesn't seem to be an hd radio doesn't display full song or artist names if they are long not even scrolling.
    Pretty nice.. I definitely like this unit. It's large and works well no problems yet whatsoever. My only gripes and they are small are that the touch screen is not as responsive as I would like and that the displays contrast ratio is low so watching movies during the daytime isn't really an option.
    Great Value For Money I installed this in my Subaru Forester 2009. It did what they said it would. It is very user friendly and the sharpness of the display is impressive. I am completely satisfied.
    reviewing touchscreen radio
    Worst seller Discount Jungle
    Handsome unit but lacking in basic functionality The Pioneer AVHP6000DVD is a handsome unit and fit well in the overall design of the dash of my '05 Nissan 350Z. Since I already have a navigation system this unit provided me with what was missing from the OEM system. What I was looking for most was the ability to have an iPod interface bluetooth and rear camera access. Luckily for me I found this unit on Amazon for a much cheaper than retail price since I had to actually pay for all of these options by way of add on components. Basically nothing I was looking for was built into the unit.The bluetooth works well and provides crisp clear conversations even in my roadster version of the Z! The additional road noise doesn't seem to be picked up by the other party. While it can pair with multiple phones it assigns address books that are downloaded to the phone it got it from instead of one that can be used universally with any of the paired phones you have in the system. I just got an iPhone and haven't figure out how to down load the address book/contacts versus the straight forward method for my Blackberry. What would be nice is an option to manually add entries to an address book that could be used by any of the paired phones.
    Read more...


    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น