วันพุธที่ 23 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Jensen VM9214BT Receiver Motorized Bluetooth Penny08

Jensen VM9214BT In-Dash DVD/CD/MP3 Receiver with 7 Inch Flip Out Motorized Touch Screen Monitor with Usb + Built in Bluetooth
Jensen VM9214BT In-Dash DVD/CD/MP3 Receiver with 7 Inch Flip Out Motorized Touch Screen Monitor with Usb + Built in Bluetooth Read more...

  • DVD/CD, USB Receiver + Free SD Card Reader which plugs into the USB in
  • AM/FM/MPX Radio
  • Full Function, Soft Touch Screen
  • 7" TFT Touch Screen Fully Motorized, all-in-one in-dash monitor receiver with bluetooth
  • Plays DVD, CD, MP3, Xvid, MPEG1, MPEG2, CD-R, CD-RW, and WMA files

  • Glad I bought this one! This is a good full featured headunit.I paired mine with a Koolertron Rear View Backup Camera and it works great.Easy to install simple and easy to use and easy to set up.The display is bright colorful and clear.The bluetooth pairing/AD2P/calling is excellent.The DVD playback is exeptional.Free trick Just ground to the parking brake wire to watch DVDs while driving.You did'nt hear that from meThe sound quality is above avarageI have high quality speakers and this headunit allows them to really shine.The EQ is highly adjustible. Multiband multifreq ext.So many other features I can't think of them all.It does NOT come with a remote.30 bucks online.It does NOT come with the Navigation NAV102.200 bucks online.It does NOT come with the steering wheel control PAC SWIPS.55 bucks online.Shipping was slow but easy. The packaging was second to none they could have dropped it off a building and it would have survived the fall!Overall I'm very satisfied and I'm glad I decided to go with Jensen.
    Good stereo Easy to install good replacement stereo for stock stereos. Have no problems with it what so ever. The interface can be better but still very functional. Using the pause/play button on the screen to control pandora on my droid x linked through bluetooth bugs out and presses it repeatably. Not a big problem just have to use my phone to skip/pause.
    Hubby loves this I purchased this for my husband for christmas could not wait to give it to him of course. We then installed it in his truck after purchasing a mounting bracket seperately and another wire harness because we didn't want to have to hard wire his from his truck. It was a sinch to install he seems to love it..He told me santa did good this year.
    Penny08 I Purchased this for my husband and it does not work just trying to send this back to the company has been such a pain.
    Jensen 7 DVD The Jenson 7 indash DVD player is a great headunit. It's very easy to wire up. Very easy to use. I use it with my iPhone 4 and it's amazing.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Koolertron Rear View License Plate Backup CMOS Camera Best Bang for your Buck
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Koolertron License Plate Rear View Backup Camera, Black Koolertron Car Rearview License Plate Black Backup I was able to install this on my Pioneer DNX5140 in about 1.5 hours with no experience whatsoever in this field. I took power from my reverse lights using two ez splicers and used my ...Read the full

    • Jensen Jlinkusb Ipod Audio/video Interface Cable Great Cable Although I hate to buy separate attachments this cable is the real deal. Works great with iPhones/IPods and my friends purposely bring their IPods just to watch movies/music in the car. I would say the only flaw is that the cable ...Read the full

    • Metra Axxess ASWC Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface (Black) Works great I don't know why you would buy the alternative. I ripped out my PAC SWI jack because it wouldn't work right. Connected the simple three wires on this unit turned on the ignition and the unit programmed itself in about 30 ...Read the full

    • Jensen NAV102 GPS Navigation System Good add on to any navigation capable Jensen head unit. When I decided to get this unit there was only 1 review that I could find for it. Even with the bad review I decided to give it a shot.I installed it on a VM9022HD unit. Install was ...Read the full

    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น