วันอาทิตย์ที่ 20 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Power Acoustik PTID 8310NRB Single DIN Touchscreen Great buy for the price!

Power Acoustik PTID-8310NRB Single-DIN 8.3-Inch Flip-Up Nav-Ready TFT-LCD Touchscreen A/V Source Unit with Bluetooth
Power Acoustik PTID-8310NRB Single-DIN 8.3-Inch Flip-Up Nav-Ready TFT-LCD Touchscreen A/V Source Unit with Bluetooth Read more...

  • Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calls and audio streaming; microphone included
  • Front-panel USB port, SD card slot, auxiliary input; add optional NaviBox-1 for NAVTEQ navigation
  • 50W x 4 MOSFET amplifier with three 4V preamp outputs (front, rear, subwoofer)
  • Motorized 8.3-inch TFT LCD touchscreen with 800 x 480 pixel resolution and 400 NIT brightness; secondary DOT display
  • Single-DIN DVD, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, VCD, DivX, MP4, MP3/WMA, AM/FM, Bluetooth receiver

  • Really extraordinary. This is very complete player is compatibre with almost all auxiliary devices can be installed memory cards plus for mp3 ipo among others the system also is unique to release the screen is very elegant when it saved appears current player. My advice is that before you buy you must be sure that your car is doing well as in some car models hits the handout display when leaving the screen.
    if you like cheap junk in your car this is perfect I believe they won't let me put 0 stars for my review. The clips in the back of mine were so pathetic I had to super glue the entire clips just to keep them on. Before then I had the worst grounding issues speaker cutout and even a power failure while it was locked out in the viewing position. if I could punch the guy in the face who designed this thing that would be the most satisfying thing this company could do for me.
    Power acoustic 8.3 flip up single din reciever I purchased this power acoustic 8.3 inch flip up screen and have had nothing but problem after problem. It is really piece of junk. It constantly looses memory even after wiring the yellow battery wire directly to the battery. I am not at all satisgied with the radio and most likely not purchase anything else throug amazon.com.
    shaking my head Its true u really get what u pay fori wsted time and money ordering this unit.The Graphics are absolutely horrible.The Eq sucks. there is no hi or low pass filter on the unit.
    Good but just not there
    malo
    Great buy for the price! The unit might be the top name brand out there but is the biggest touch screen with at least equal or more options than the top brands. Also no other head unit with this amount of options and screen size would come anywhere near the price of this head unit. I have read previous reviews on this unit. And the ones that degrade it. Look it's not the best no doubt. But I used every function and had been a previous owner of a system I personally paid over $1k from pioneer. I choose this cause it works does much more and gives you plenty of options. Buy it is my recommendation.
    4volts preamp i haven't installed this unit as yet but couldn't help noticing in the users manual and on the boxit says that there are three 2V preamp outputswhere as the add online says three 4V preamp outputs front rear subwoofer.This was one of the reasons for me making this purchase.I do hope there aren't any more disappointments.
    falty products
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Koolertron Rear View License Plate Backup CMOS Camera Best Bang for your Buck
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Power Acoustik 4-Foot Connection Cable for iPod (White) Wrong cable This cable does not work with the power acoustik ptid8310 single din unit. I called the company when it would not work and was told that this cable will not work with the 8310. The cable for the 8310 was not released yet. ...Read the full

    • Power Acoustik NAVIBOX-1 Navigation Add-On Module Awesome This review is in conjunction with
    • Koolertron License Plate Rear View Backup Camera, Black Koolertron Car Rearview License Plate Black Backup I was able to install this on my Pioneer DNX5140 in about 1.5 hours with no experience whatsoever in this field. I took power from my reverse lights using two ez splicers and used my ...Read the full

    • Power Acoustik IC-2 Full Fuction iPod Multimedia Input Connection Cord for All Power Acoustik, Farenheit, SPL and Soundstream Indash Receivers Power acoustik ic2 cable This cable is marketed to make the consumer think this cable will play video from all iPod/iPhones. Actually this cable only plays sound from all iPod/ iPhones and video from only certain generations of iPods. I'm not ...Read the full

    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น