วันจันทร์ที่ 7 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Clarion VZ300 3 5 In Dash Receiver I love it!

Clarion VZ300 3.5
Clarion VZ300 3.5" In-Dash DVD/CD/MP3/USB Receiver Read more...

  • Compatible with DVD-Video DVD±R DVD±RW CD-DA HDCD CD-R and CD-RW
  • Front USB InputFront USB Input
  • HD Radio(TM) Ready and XM Radio Compatible
  • 16W×4 RMS [4O@14.4V =1% THD+N]
  • iPod® Playback (CCUIPOD3 cable required)

  • Love it!!
    Clarion vz300 Great unit read most of my burn cd vcd some even Window media disc. You can't find another unit like this for all purpose and needs of expansion ie front rear and sub output there are lots to it yet to mention but for the price it is unbeatable trust me. I worked at fry's electronic store for 5yrs in car and home audio dept i know what is good stuff not even employees can get at this cost this is why i am here writing review to let any buyers know there no doubt in this unit you can go out there and check out the price i can assure you that you are wasting time.. However this unit is misrepresent about touch scree. PEOPLE BE AWARE THIS CLARION VZ300 IS NOT A TOUCH SCREEN. But it is a removable faceplate.Finalization it's a best buy no where you can find a unit that has screen and a dvd player with USB and AUX input. You won't be sorry for this unit.
    A bit confusing I am happily listening to an audiobook on USB as I write this. BUT..I am rather unhappy about the confusion on the DVD player I must return to have it put in later since you must attach it to your emergency brake so it can't play while you are rolling. I drive an 18 wheeler and its not as easy as a car to find the emergency brake wiring. Also I'm wondering how a backup camera will work if you can't backup????? It does have fine sound through my standard truck speakers and the USB CD and AM/FM work well.
    Clarion should be ashamed First of all I almost never write these reviews. Only when products greatly exceed my expectations or grossly under achieve even my basic requirements. This head unit falls into the later category. The head unit has a VERY weak internal amplifier so weak in fact that I commonly had the unit at maximum volume just to be able to hear the music with my windows down. I replaced this unit with an Alpine CDA105 and can not go even half way up with the volume before it is ear piercingly loud. I have owned 2 previous Clarion head units and loved them but this unit feels different.
    I am disappoint Bought it a year ago on Amazon. While it's OK for playing disks but seriously who cares for disks anymore? it's very frustrating if you want to use it with USB stick.If there is a video file and the player hits it while you're driving you're screwed. Can't skip it.USB won't detect an USB stick often. Especially when the stick was present when you turn the car on.Switching from file to file on USB stick takes ages. If you want to quickly skip multiple files no such luck.Powering up takes 20 seconds or so.ALso I hear high frequency static in the speakers. Sound quality also is strange. SOunds quite dull.
    I love it! I have this Clarion VZ300 3.5 InDash DVD/CD/MP3/USB Receiver in my 98 Ford Windstar Minivan and my whole family loves it. It plays my kids' dvds and would always start where it stops. No problems during the winter cold weather.
    Great buy This unit was a steal!Everything at first is a little confusing like how to navigate quickly through songs on your ipod and such but with a little diddling and daddling you find out little nifty tricks to skip these inconveniences . EX with ipod plugged in hit and hold OPT on HU then select song quickly on ipod then REhit OPT to return to headunit ipod compatibility.[WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR IPOD HOOKED UP THROUGH INTERFACE NOT AUX CABLE]I love this headunit and cant even find anything close to it in this price range the sound quality is great and the low pass filter for my sub sounds perfectIve seen headunits that cost double or triple that dont have the power or expandability options that this clarion has which is important when trying to build a quality audio system in your car.I have only one complainti lost some AM FM reception quality with the switch but for me i listen only to my ipod so its not a problemand with the HD radio ready Clarion Headunit i could have great sounding radio channels with the purchase of the HD radio antenna.LONG STORY SHORTImpressive sleek looking headunit that plays well and works great.
    Great Product! I purchased this as an upgrade from the Factory Soundsystem and combined with the Rockford Fosgate speakers This deck is AWESOME.Installation was easy with the installation kit and really has no downfalls.
    It get's the Job done but that's about it I bought this unit on Amazon around the Holidays this past season on sale for $125 with free super saver shipping.It was labeled as a touchscreen unit when I purchased it which it is not.This unit replaced an Alpine Headunit that was stolen out of my vehicle.ConsThe output volume of this unit in comparison to the Alpine is significantly quieter even through the alpine was a 50wx4 and this is a 45wx4 preamp. The alpine sounded much better in general as well.The aux input has no visualization whatsoever.
    Try something else Too many shortcomings. I am using it as a nice backup camera. The price is right and so are your many issues with this unit. Buy a different unit and same yourself some headaches.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Clarion CCUIPOD3 Connection Cable for iPod (Black) Must have! If you have a clarion headunit that is compatible with this cable then it is a must have for quality IPOD sound.It connects your IPOD through the dock connector to the back of the head unit. It delivers great sounding songs and is a way better ...Read the full

    • Clarion CZ300 In-Dash CD / MP3 / WMA / AAC Receiver with USB Nice Stereo This stereo has some really neat features and really helped the stock speakers out alot. Nice looking blue buttons and scrolling info is white. Big volume knob is easy to adjust and the remote is even easier. The Iphone/Ipod ...Read the full

    • Clarion EQS746 1/2 DIN Graphic Equalizer with Built-in Crossover Clarion EQS746. Clarion EQS746.Features7Band Rotary Equalizer12 dB Boost/Cut at 50 Hz 125 Hz 345 Hz 750 Hz 2.2 KHz 6 KHz and 16 kHzAuxiliary Input with Source Select SwitchAdjustable Aux Input SensitivitySubwoofer Output Level ControlGoldPlated Preamp Inputs and ...Read the full

    • LG BD530 1080p Network Blu-ray Disc Player LG BD530 Vs Sony BDPS370 This Black Friday Bluray player was on my agenda I have a 46 Samsung LCD HDTV with internet options. I did not want to go for internet enabled Bluray player to play netflix or Picasa or Youtube as I already have it in my TV. I wanted a best ...Read the full

    • Pioneer TS-A6993R 6-Inch X 9-Inch, 460-Watt 5-Way Speakers Speakers Great great speakers. The bass is almost like true bass. The clarity is outstanding. I would tell anyone this product is great and needs to be purchased. I think I'll need to purchase an Amp just to get the full effect of what this ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น