วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Axion AXN 8701 Widescreen Handheld Built In No Reception

Axion AXN-8701 7-Inch Widescreen Handheld LCD TV with Built-In Tuner, Black
Axion AXN-8701 7-Inch Widescreen Handheld LCD TV with Built-In Tuner, Black Read more...

  • Built-in NTSC/ATSC tuner for both analog and digital channels
  • Includes AC adaptor, instruction manual, remote control, external antenna, car adapter, and A/V cables
  • 7-Inch widescreen LCD portable handheld TV
  • Built-in antenna allows for easy repositioning for better reception
  • A/V input for external audio/video sources

  • Axion AXN8701 LCD TV Bought this TV to mount over my treadmill. The picture quality is not bad could be a little sharper. Audio quality is acceptable given the size of the unit drops in quality as volume increases. Setup is easy menus simple and clear. The battery power drops off suddenly with little or no warning after about two hours. For the price a good little unit. The remote does not have a power on off capability which somewhat limits its usefulness.
    Great little TV no reception. Great little TV if you live within 10 miles of your local network transmitters or connect to cable. If not and you rely on the antennas that come with it forget it! You will be viewing a blue screen only.
    Battery doesn't work I own one of these and like it so much that I purchased one as a Christmas gift for my father. His worked fine plugged in but the battery would not charge. A portable TV that has to be plugged in defeats the purpose. So I purchased a replacement of the same item. Same issue on the replacement TV. So out of 3 of these TV's 2 do not work properly. Don't waste your money.
    Cheap portable TV I was looking for a cheap portable TV since I watch little TV but I am not ready to give it up entirely. This TV is worth what I paid for it but is nothing spectacular. The picture quality is about equal to an analog set connected to cable. It comes with a separate antenna with a magnetic base that appears to be designed for use in a car or RV. This antenna is actually shorter than the antenna attached to the TV.
    Axion 7 inch Just what I wanted and needed. Good size and connects to all external devices including Dish. As far as I can tell good quality.
    Was Exactly What I Expected This TV is pretty much exactly what you expect. It has internal batteries a built in tuner and AV input for hooking up an external device.
    Not happy So sorry but not pleased at all had to return this tv could not get any picture or reception at all I don't know if I just got a bad set or what but it did not work.
    No Reception I have tried both antennas that came with the TV. I have driven all over town with the TV to see if it could find channels in other locations and it has not found a single channel anywhere.
    My review It arrived in good time and it works good. Bought it for my hubby bday and he is pleased with it.
    no channels accessible I am disappointed with the purchase as it is unable to access any New Zealand television channels. I would like to hear from anyone who has had a simular problem so that you may be able to help me with this disaster. Regards Terry.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น