วันศุกร์ที่ 11 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Pioneer 16 PIN Universal Wiring Harness "Universal" is not universal

Pioneer 16-PIN Universal Wiring Harness
Pioneer 16-PIN Universal Wiring Harness Read more...

  • 16 Pin Universal

  • Great Value This Metra harness is made for most older single din pioneer head units had three older 2 5 yrs old Pioneer head units I needed to sell and install. Somehow is built better than Pioneers universal harness. Has an added plastic cover for the fuse underneath plug on head unit that doubles as a way to get the plug out of the head unit the Pioneer ones are a huge pain to remove sometimes. Durability of wires is double of Pioneers harness and twice the gauge.
    NOT Universal This UNIVERSAL harness is Not for all Pioneer Units. They should give more detailed discription of this Harness and what Pioneer unit it fit's on.
    Universal is not universal As has been commented on by others and sadly too late for me to investigate prior to ordering but the connector is not compatible with the Pioneer unit I have.
    Fit perfect fit perfect into my stereo. No issues if you know what part you need. dont just guess. came with a guide to line up the wires and came here 2 days before it was supposed to.
    Universal doesn't fit all Wrong plug didn't fit my DEHP2000. Now I have a plug I don't need so its going into the garage junk drawer where extra parts that will never get used hang out. I'm glad it was only a few dollars though.
    Aside from poor application information A perfect match for the stock Pioneer harness that comes with a bunch of Pioneer units. Wiring colors are dead on pin assignments are exact. Too bad they didn't take the time to do references to the Pioneer p/n or even try to tell buyers which Pioneer units they are exact replacements for. They'd have a TON of business. I did it by careful evaluation and a bit of guessing it should be much easier to research!For the record it is an exact replacement for the F700BT Nav System and DEHP590IB head unit. Both of these share this same harness with a ton of other units. I'll let some salesman or eBay seller research them all. Someone who has time should!That said don't pay Pioneer $50 or more for this. Don't pay eBay'ers $25+. I bought several just so I could have them onhand for when I eventually move on to newer equipment and want to be able to offer my electronics to new users they way I got them when I bought them. SO much easier than trying to reuse old stuff.
    Not so Universal I bought this Harness thinking i was gonna hook up my Pioneer Radio but the main receiver plugs where on the opposite side so now it's just pointless to have & i dont no what todo with it. Maybe i could've done more research or the description on the harness was off a little.
    Looked everywhere for this! I looked everywhere for this! Im so glad I finally looked at Amazon.com I finallt can hook up my stereo. It works great! Fast shipment too.
    its alright if its the right connector purchased item and received it at a decent time for standard shipping. The item is what it is but the only downfall is that it didn't fit my particular model of pioneer. I think it would had helped if there was a listing of what kind of pioneer models it fitted. Cause now i have a wiring harness that doesn't fit my Pioneer 2000MP head unit.
    mismatched I am guessing that pioneer has a multiple different wireharnesses and this one does not match my premier model.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น