วันพุธที่ 30 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

XO Vision TouchScreen Bluetooth Detachable Mixed feelings

XO Vision XO1915BT 3-Inch Wide TouchScreen In-Dash DVD Receiver with Built-In Bluetooth, USB/SD Inputs, and Detachable Face
XO Vision XO1915BT 3-Inch Wide TouchScreen In-Dash DVD Receiver with Built-In Bluetooth, USB/SD Inputs, and Detachable Face Read more...

  • Built-In Bluetooth for hands-free calls and A2DP wireless music playback
  • Front panel USB port and SD Card slots
  • Wide 3-inch touch display
  • One-year warranty
  • Support for DVD, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, CD, MP3, WMA, AVI, MP4 formats

  • Best bang for the buck This is a good value in dash receiver for the money. I bought mine through Amazon and installed it in a 2001 Chevy Tahoe. I wanted the screen mostly to connect a rearview camera to assist when trailering a boat and ensuring I don't back into anybody when parking or in reverse.There are some good and bad things about this radio. The good the tuner is incredibly sensitive and very clear. The onboard amplifier drives the 4 51/4'' Kickers in the doors without any struggle cleanly. The touchscreen works fine and is easy to use.
    Products Sucks This product is not worth what they charge bluetooth continually drops out MP3 tags dosent show properly Really just worthless. Best Shop customer service was awfull never reponded to my emails.
    Mixed feelings ok as far as i have seen the receiver is NOT touchscreen. it does play USB drives with no problems the Ipod controls are useless. Its very hard to see the names of the songs on the screen. there are no rear usb connections..I had a Kenwood receiver before and my car has a very good sound system installed. This receiver does not provide the same quality of sound the Kenwood receiver does specially at high volume.the Bluetooth works wonderfully it connects to my Android as soon as I turn on the car I can use voice recognition apps on my android through the mic. Call quality is definetly pretty good and all the people I have called tell me that quality on their side is good as well. I can also play music over Bluetooth from my phone which is a big plus. I can also play videos from my phone or youtube and have the sound come from the receiver.
    Was Skeptical But this blew me away I put this deck in my 2003 Toyota Corolla CE in 2008 and it is very nice. All of the inputs and outputs work flawlessly. My primary reason for getting this was Auxin and it works smashingly. I adapted the RCA to phono and put the headphone out from my phones and mp3 players without incident. The installation was super easy and the manual is very detailed. Every wire is labeled and easily recognizable. This is a perfect deck to put in if you are a novice car modder.The power output is very nice without getting distorted. It is very loud and you have to watch that you won't blow your speakers if yours are not rated for 45w. My car has 2x5.5s in the front and 2x6x9s in the rear and this drives them beautifully.It will recognize mp3 cds and dvds. It will play all it's supported file types off of any of the media it can load. It has to scan usb devices every time it starts up or they are plugged in so you are advised to leave that to thumb drives. The sd card slot however doesn't have to be rescanned unless the sd card is taken out so a very large sd card can be loaded up with lots of music. It supports SDHC and micro sd with an adapter tested with 8 gig sdhc. If you have a multipurpose thumb drive music data pictures movies it may not always work. Some files that could run on windows will trip up this deck and have it just not recognize your files. I haven't tried it with any drives with multiple partitions.I have taken an audio book I own and ripped it to mp3s then loaded them all up on one DVD and this played just fine and kept my place between car start/stops.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น