วันพุธที่ 2 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Sony XAV 70BT Touchscreen Receiver Bluetooth nice product

Sony XAV-70BT 7-Inch In-Dash Touchscreen DVD/CD/MP3 Receiver with Bluetooth
Sony XAV-70BT 7-Inch In-Dash Touchscreen DVD/CD/MP3 Receiver with Bluetooth Read more...

  • 7-inch, motorized WVGA TFT touchscreen display with 17:9 aspect ratio
  • AM/FM radio, DVD, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/AAC, JPEG, MPEG-4, Bluetooth receiver
  • 52 Watts x 4 peak power with front/rear/subwoofer preamp outputs and high- and low-pass filters
  • USB 1-Wire for iPod, iPhone, Walkman player, and other USB devices
  • Built-in Bluetooth connectivity with PBAP, OPP, HFP, A2DP, and AVRCP (1.3) profile support

  • Great screen but Bought the in dash DVD and installed it in my 2007 Chevy Avalanche. Hooked it up with headrest monitors and a back up camera. Quility of the screen graphics were very good. Quility of the audio were also very good. Bluetooth audio was great and others were able to hear me loud and clear. Navigating through the programs was much more difficult than the stock OEM stereo. Changing from radio to DVD did not seem naturally easy. Also while watching a movie the audio was in surround sound mode which sounded great but when my wife and I wanted to have conversation in the front seat we could not turn off the surround sound so we faded the speakers to the rear only. This solution does not work because the surround sound is edited so the voice audio comes from the front speakers. So you cannot fade the speakers to the rear speakers only with any movie that has Dolby Surround and hear the voice audio.After the system was in for about 3 months the screen went black. Power was getting to the head unit because I could load and eject a DVD disc. Ended up uninstalling the head unit and sent it to Sony to service. Apparently when they bench tested it there was no problemof course!. They just cleaned it up and shipped it back to me. Now this was really upsetting because of the cost professional paid to remove the unit cost of shipping it insured to Texas cost to reinstall etc.. And they could not reassure me that it would not do it again. All they could offer me is that if it broke again they would pay for the shipping. This does not help me with the installation costs and the headaches of the replacement. Very disappointed with Sony service. Expected them to replace the unit if they could not repair it. Spent extra money on Sony instead of a Boss or other value brand for this reason.
    nice product this is the 4th double din in dash dvd stereo that I have owned and it is by far the best. I have owned Boss units before and they are dismal at best. this unit has nice interface and great sound! the only complaint that I have is that it responds really slow when you're using iPod controls.
    Great hardware hampered by software The hardware is great. Other than the installation screws being too short the installation was about as painless as it could be the display is nice and very flashy and everything feels very solid and well built. The sound is good too I'm no audiophile but I'd say it sounds marginally better than the factory radio.The problem is that all this great hardware is weighed down by terrible firmware. Everything involving an animation is very slow to execute. Unfortunately this includes some of the most basic things including changing radio stations or making a call. For example because the unit hides the playback menus after a few seconds you have to first press the screen to get the menu to slowly animate their way into existence and then press the presets button to slide the presets into existence and then finally press the preset that you want. It's only maybe 5 seconds but that's an eternity when you're hurtling down the freeway and compared to most other systems. If you look at some of the demo videos from Sony on this unit they generally avoid showing the animations but you'll see the slowness when they do. This unit would really benefit from moving the tuner/seek buttons into hardware.
    Great for DVD/CD..but the iPOD interface is lacking I'm a long time fan of Sony products and this unit fits my need of a Double DIN DVD receiver that doesn't include navigation. I love this unit for what is does but it has one MAJOR flaw. Sony's implementation to control an iPOD is basically unusable if you have a large music collection. I have a Gen 5.5 video iPOD with over 2700 songs. For this reason I will not be keeping this beautiful piece of equipment.STRENGTHS Gorgeous LCD display. Better than the ones I've seen in any Alpine & Pioneer. Fit finish build quality is very good. The motorized mechanism is precise and smooth. Accessories like a microphone and wireless remote are included. Flawless DVD playback and operation Flawless CD playback and operation Decent AM/FM tuner sensitivityWEAKNESSES Slow user interface. The touch screen menus are designed clean and simple which is typical Sony. However the interface is awkwardly slow. So slow it requires you to take your eyes off the road longer than what I would consider safe. Awkward wireless remote. The most commonly used buttons such as volume are awkwardly located on the bottom of the remote. It should be within easy reach of your thumb.
    Great for the price! To start I really don't like Sony. I have been installing car stereo systems for along time and most of there stuff is complete crap. I was about to buy a Pioneer but after reading tons of reviews it lead me to this deck. So after lots of research about this deck I bought it. Every review said it was good except iPod use and Sirius radio. I don't care about Apple products so I bout it. The Bluetooth is awesome! The audio streaming sounds great and the phone features are top notch. The screen is really clear and DVDs look almost HD. The SenceMe is actually pretty cool for music on the USB flash drive. The sound quality for music and phone is really clear and tons of features to tweak the sound to your liking. My only complaints for this deck is lack of Divx support and I wish the screen was a little more sensitive. I have tons of Divx movies and with the Pioneer decks you can just drag a movie to a flash drive and watch it on the deck. With this thing you have to convert it to a special MP4 to be able to view it and even after converted it is very flaky. So I plan on using a external Divx player to plug into the AUX port. Other than that the Deck is awesome and the first Sony car audio product I really like.
    GREAT DASH MINOR COMPLAINTS i dont usually write reviews but i figure id give this unit a try. i received this unit within 3 days of ordering which is pretty awesome considering i live in hawaii and it was free!.i have a 2010 tacoma and had installed a sony single din a couple of months ago and realized i wanted better. i went with the sony xav 70 primarily because of the bluetooth capability which brings me to my first complaint. the description says the bluetooth is builtin which is only half true. they provide you with an external mic which you have to mount where you desire. some might think this is a good thing but for others it's just another hole to drill.bluetooth syncing is fast maybe 5 seconds after it's powered on. audio streaming sounds just as good as a CD. i havent heard any complaints about my voice on the other end of a call either.the connected USB adapter is great. this cable is built into the back of the unit so you will need to find a way to run it through your dash or whatever.this unit does lag a little. sometimes pressing the screen does nothing so you feel the need to press harder. nothing too crazy though. patience!the dvd playback was tricky.
    Dangerous Interface while driving I cannot express how disappointed I am in this unit. The user interface looks like it's out of the 80's and more to the point it is so painfully slow that it's actually dangerous to use while driving. The touchscreen was a great idea that is if it actually worked. I expected it to be fast like our itouch and ipad not even close this thing is prehistoric by comparison. Half the time I touch the screen to do something change radio station dial a number forward track on the itouch it takes so long to think about what I have done that it just does nothing! I end up pressing the same touchscreen button half a dozen times to just get it to function. Then because it takes so long and you press the button several times to get it work when it finally decides to work you end up inadvertently hitting another button which you don't want to hit which appears for the next screen. Talk about frustrating I literally have to pull the car over to change albums or dial out on the BT phone or it would be dangerous. This completely defeats the point for us as we primarily bought this unit for its handfrees function with our phone. Seriously who cares about the sound or video quality when basic functionality is completely lacking. I decided to write this review as I have just been scouring the internet to see whether my unit is actually broken because I couldn't imagine how Sony could release such a nonfunctional buggy product. Sadly after reading some of the other reviews it would seem that I am not alone and that this is how they intended it to be released onto the market. We bought this sight unseen based on our previously good experience with Sony products and I very much regret it. Had we seen how slow it was in a shop we would have steered well clear of it.
    Sony Head unit XAV70bt This is a GREAT head unit for any car or truck!I know you will run into a lot of wieners out there. They will say it takes to long to read a 10 disk changer or it takes to long to read a thumb drive with 42000 songs on it but by the time you are backing out of your driveway the music is ready to play! The touch screen is very responsive. The Bluetoothe phone feature is very easy to link up & sounds GREAT on both ends of the call! The sound is also on of the best I have heard! You have full control over thr base and the EQ settings are very good plus you can customize any of the EQ setting to your taste The head unit was built to run windows The iPad features where an after thought.. So if you want this unit to run your iPod the head unit is VERY slow to respond and the controls are clunky! But I DO NOT nor will I ever own an Apple product! So this has no affect on me or my music or video! One last thing at system start up you get a nag scree telling you not to watch video while driving this nag screen will end in 1 min or you can just hit the OK button. This is the only thing I dislike about the head unit.
    Great DVD/CD/MP3 player I love the Bluetooth audio and phone feature which let's you talk hands free and listen to music without plugging in you phone/mp3 player. The sound quality is better than any of my friends car stereos and I am still using stock speaker. Eveyone who rides in my car compliments me on the stereo. When I sell my car in a year I will be taking this stereo out and installing it in my new car.
    Good receiver for what is out there. Good receiver for what is out there. Replaced a 6 CD changer in a Honda Accord with this unit. The functions of interest for me were streaming music and good sound quality. Qualitatively it is better than the Honda unit. It has more power and sounds better even through the factory speakers. I've never understood the manufacture specs for sound quality. The receiver I replaced said it was 600 Watts. Think this unit is a 52W X 4 and it blows the factory stereo away. The biggest issue during the install was that the wiring harness for the car was old and theoretically they are going to a standard for car audio wiring.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Metra Axxess ASWC Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface (Black) Works great I don't know why you would buy the alternative. I ripped out my PAC SWI jack because it wouldn't work right. Connected the simple three wires on this unit turned on the ignition and the unit programmed itself in about 30 ...Read the full

    • Sony RC-200IPV iPod cable for XAV-60 and XAV-70BT AVC Ipod and Iphone cable The cable work really good video quality on the sony in dash gps looks amazing and the music sounds so clear highly recomended ...Read the full

    • PAC SWI-PS Pioneer and Sony Universal Steering Wheel Radio Interface This is the product you need! w/how to program review video

    • Sony XA-R800C Rear View Camera Crystal clear day and night This little camera has a wide viewing angle making it easy to see everything behind you. The image it sends to my Pioneer 3300BT radio is short of amazing. It's clear both day and night. At night it's lit up like ...Read the full

    • Audiovox SNYSC1 Sirius Interface for Sony before you install it make sure you write down the SID number from the back of the unit before having it installed. It should also be on the packaging but don't bet on ityou might also be able to get it from the head unit but if it's a new ...Read the full

    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น