วันเสาร์ที่ 14 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

XO Vision Touchscreen Receiver Detachable No trae TV integrado

XO Vision XO9013T 3-Inch Touchscreen In-Dash DVD/CD/MP3 Receiver with Built-in TV Tuner, USB/SD Inputs, and Detachable Face
XO Vision XO9013T 3-Inch Touchscreen In-Dash DVD/CD/MP3 Receiver with Built-in TV Tuner, USB/SD Inputs, and Detachable Face Read more...

  • Front panel USB port and SD Card slots
  • One-year warranty
  • Support for DVD, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, CD, MP3, WMA, and MP4 formats
  • 3-inch touchscreen display with widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio
  • Fully detachable face with carrying pouch

  • Good for the pricebut not great This car stereo very functional and aesthetically pleasing but not as user friendly as I would have liked or expected it to bethe owner's manual that is included with this item is practically uselessso if you like me decide to buy it anyway you're on your own! I haven't checked yet to see if there is more info about this stereo online yet but I pretty much have it set up in a way that works for meall in all it is a good value.
    works great I have owned this product for about 6 months and it works great for me. The music and the images are clear. I did not like that mine did not come with bluetooth when I thought it did and the touchscreen is not that good.
    What a product! WellI bought the XO vision DVD usb player couple months agoand its off the chainits sooo convenient..
    No trae TV integrado HolaCompré este producto con la espectativa de utilizar el TV cuando voy a la oficina para mi decepción no trae incorporada esta función lo peor es que en esta pagina de amazon si indica que lo trae.Es la primera vez que me defraudan.
    Worth it I had Best Buy install this deck into my car for free I got hookups. It is a cool deck. The DVD function will not play DVDs from America? It says something about the region of the DVD and the region of the player. However I can watch homemade DVDs of my family Anyways whatever. The thing that really bugs me is the bluetooth. In the manual it says to select the Bluetooth icon and then it will go into pairing mode. The icon is gray and I cannot even select it. Great? The SD card slot for me goes unused. I use a flashdrive and plug it into the USB. You can also charge your iPod/iPhone via USB.The touchscreen is decent. Its not top of the line but I always end up hitting the right icon. I mainly use the remote to select music and control the basic functions of the deck.I'm in northern CA and this deck was shipped to me 4 days from actual purchase. Everything was fine inside the box perfect condition.The words on the screen can be a little small. The screen is surprisingly nice. Not fuzzy or dark or anything. It is big enough to watch DVDs from the back seat in my 97 Civic coupe. 3inch wide screen is fine if you have a small budget and want something different than everyone else.I really want that bluetooth func. to work though.
    Great RADIO for the price Ok I installed the radio in my jaguar xj6 and it looks great.The DVD player works good touch screen function works perfect and the Bluetooth is easy to configurate.This is third product I purchase from Xo vision and no problems at all.For the low price you are receiving a very nice unit with a lot of funtions.El radio lo instale en mi jaguar XJ6 y se ve super cool.El dvd trabaja perfecto el display que es touchscreen trabaja bastante bien.El Bluetooth es muy facil de usar y configurarPor el precio de la unidad bien vale la pena comprarlo.tiene opciones para instalar camara tarjeta SD o un jumpdrive.Despues de estudiar bastantes modelos este es sin duda uno de los radio mas completos que he visto por ese precio.
    Dont buy! I purchased an mp3 player from XO Vision and must to my chagrin after three months the player stopped working. So beware of product purchases from XO Vision. Incidently in no way did I abuse the mp3 player such as dropping or immersing in water.
    XO Vision A good product. Didn't come with a wiring harness or the zpodlink cable or any mounting brackets. Finally after getting everything installation went smoothly. Bluetooth does not work. Can you help me set it up?!? The icon is just gray.
    Read more...


    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น