วันอังคารที่ 10 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

BV7325B Widescreen Receiver Bluetooth Detachable Get what you pay for

Boss BV7325B In-Dash 3.2
Boss BV7325B In-Dash 3.2" DVD/MP3/CD Widescreen Receiver with USB and Bluetooth (Detachable Front Panel) Read more...

  • AM/FM radio, DVD, SVCD, VCD, CD, CD-R/RW, WMA/MP4/MP3 receiver
  • One-year limited warranty
  • Includes front panel auxiliary input, USB port, SD card slot, wireless remote
  • 4 x 80 Watts maximum power with front/rear, subwoofer preamp outputs
  • 3.2-inch TFT LCD display with 1440 x 234 pixel resolution

  • in dash only had it for about 3 weeks now it seems to be a good unit.only down side was when i take the detach front panel off and try to put it back on u have to make sure its right in the groove and that hard to do in the dark. also it wont allow u to adj the bass or treb on all of the eq settings. installation was easy.
    Great first time indash video Wiring harness = 15 minutesInstall of the head unit = 30 minutesDVD playing Deadmau5 while driving down the HWY = Priceless!Beyond simple to install and the 3 screen is just fine for a first time indash unit. I have a 2001 Dodge Durango and the factory radio slipped out and the new unit went in with no issues. Parking brake bypass is simple just ground it BlueTooth antenna wire is not really touched and my iPhone 4s was able to sync and play audio and take calls from over 20ft away.Really happy and the price was in my range. I would highly suggest this for a first time buyer and someone just looking to do a simple upgrade.The device is BEYOND simple to use.Slow to load DVD's and CD's. MP3's play just fine and the front USB port had no issues with a 32gig thumb drive. MP4 video's were a pain as I'm still having issues with different codec's. VCD's work beyond well as well.
    Decent This stereo is not top of the line but it does the job. The only downside is the screen size which was expected and the software which is pretty basic. I installed in my lincoln town car and it has very good sound. U can't configure treble and bass only switch EQ from rock to pop. Remote is big and hard to lose. It doesn't play mp4's but it does play data disc dvds. So u can burn 10 albums on a dvd and it will still read and play every song.
    Ehhhh
    AMAZING HEAD UNIT! I have purchased several head units and this is an amazing machine! Has a rear connection for a back up camera. A huge remote. The pic is a bit deceiving but in a good way. I was delightedly surprised when I opened the box and seen the huge remote control. The buttons are easy to see and easy to use. The 80W per channel is very crisp and clear. I had it professionally installed and the installer stated the same unit or like unit would be about $300.00 to $400.00 in a department store.
    Sorry but not worth it Sorry to say but not worth the money at all it takes forever to load anything it sounds like not a big deal but it really is. Specially the gig stick feature Aka USB. also mine came like all the audio was sounded like chipmunks. really. After a week it went away mesteriously.lol. The front face plate is very cheap and their is apsoloutly now way to ajust treb. Bass. Mids. Highs. Or any other function other than to make the audio go from back to front. Right to left not a joke at all I spent TONS OF TIME ON THIS. Every feature worked and the DVD display was actually very nice and clear. But overall I have to say I'm Sorry but I Don't recommend this product at all unless u really don't care what u r buying sorry for the bad review but I'm being truthful. Other than that amazon u r great.
    Get what you pay for Purchased this a few months ago for my truck. At first I liked how everything worked good video sound etc. One thing I did not like was the fact when playing your ipod you have to manually switch to the next song thats on your playlist. Pain in the butt. The unit face plate also just broke on me so now the thing is pretty useless to me. The only thing I can do is listen to the radio.
    Crazy good features for the money! Unbelievable features for $110 free shipping! I did not find any of the problems the other reviewers found. Every feature on my unit seems to work as it is supposed to. DVD Bluetooth phone and music FM stereo remote etc. I installed it myself in a couple hours. Looked harder than it was. I am sure there are better stereos for more money but this was only a little more than replacing my old OEM am/fm/cd with a used unit. Its a nobrainer! I would recommend this to anyone who is on a limited budget or is not terribly picky unless you really need more watts in which case you should get an external amp and speakers.
    Lot's of features but not so good quality I like that it has lots of features 2 USBs AV play videos on the screen but some stuff is disappointing.First the screen is too small when you are selecting your songs. You can barely see the name of folders and songs. Your car should be stopped and you should get closer to the screen.The buttons sometimes doesn't work. You need to press it hard and the response is slow.Sometimes it doesn't read the USB drive and you need to remove and insert again.The GUI screen is very ugly. It looks like an computer prompt screen from the 80's.I don't recommend this product. It's worth spend more money for a good brand or buy one of the same price but less features.
    Boss Audio I like Boss products alotbut it is hit or miss on how well a unit functionssome dont like the style so deem them cheap lookingthats not true but they do use multi buttons alot to minimise how many buttons appear on their units and until you are familiar with your unit you may go insane figuring out how it operates and where menus areadmittedly that is usually reserved for those who wont read instruction manuals.The picture is clear for a 3screen but look at where the stereo will be installedunless it sits high on your dash column the screen serves no purpose but makes a GREAT head unit for sunvisor and headrest monitors and is SOOOOOOOOOOO easy to bypass the satey feature it encourages people to break the law.A good solid unit if installed correctly and has not had a tough journey to you thru uncaring delivery agents.Think how concerned you would be if you dropped the box when in your possession..now imagine how many times that is handles and by how many people who are just moving freight and dont know the contents are delicate to a certain extent.Alot of problems happen in transit not a manufacture error or quality issue.Bottom line..good budget price DVD.Capable of add ons.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Boss Audio BV7942 DVD Receiver with Monitor Buen radio la pantalla es un poco pequeña para ver peliculas en si el radio me gusto mucho el sonido es bueno y tiene buen volumen me arrepiento de no haber pedido la camara de reversa con la orden sin duda lo recomiendo en realidad muy economico. proximamente ...Read the full

    • Boss KIT-2 Complete 8 Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit just the right parts at the right time and price Judging from a lot of the reviews here people seemed to be expecting more. Like expecting to pay more for the same or less. I looked at several kits here and elsewhere and I went ahead and ...Read the full

    • Koolertron Rear View License Plate Backup CMOS Camera Best Bang for your Buck
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Boss CH6520 Chaos Series 6.5-Inch 2-Way Speakers (Pair) Don't listen to the other dude Just to clarify you get TWO SPEAKERS with this and any other Boss speaker item on the site besides subs. I don't know what the other reviewer was thinking. He said they sound alright and you get what you pay for but he gave them 1 ...Read the full

    • Pyramid PB618 2000 Watt 4 Channel Bridgeable Mosfet Amplifier Low Cost Amps I bought this to replace an 8 year old Pyramid amp that I thought was not working any more. I got a great deal on this and I really love these amps. 2000 watts is max not RMS but these amps work great! I have been installing ...Read the full

    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น