วันเสาร์ที่ 7 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Kenwood Kna RCDv331 Multimedia Navigation Functions DONT BUY THIS REMOTE, IT IS NOT WORTH IT!!!!

Kenwood Kna-RCDv331 Multimedia IR Remote with Navigation Functions
Kenwood Kna-RCDv331 Multimedia IR Remote with Navigation Functions Read more...

  • Enables Kenwood Receiver To Be Controlled Remotely
  • Full Function Remote For Complete Control Of The A/V Receivers
  • Compatible With Ddx516, Kvt-516, Ddx616, Excelon Kvt-696 & Excelon Ddx896 2010 Kenwood Receivers
  • Switches For Audio, DVD, Tv & Navigation Modes
  • Requires 3 Aaa Batteries

  • on/off? The remote is fine and provides all functions except On and Off!!Can't figure that one out. The fact that it did not come with an instruction manual did not help but i have not found an on/off function.
    Great seller One of the better sellers. I ordered it on a Wednesday got it on Friday and didn't even pay epedited. I said I was going on a trip and needed it by Saturday. Go home and there it was. Highly recomend this seller.
    Functional Bought for the Kenwood DDX418. Do your research first this thing is compatible with a LOT of their radios. The IR signal is strong it's not quite as beefy as it looks on the page but the layout kinda sucks Why have Play/Pause at the top right but not THE top underneath another button and the FF/REW 2/3 of the way down on the left not next to each other and volume somewhere else? Those are the main controls you'll probably use! Set them apart! All that space dedicated to that 4way rocker is worthless I don't even need it.Maybe it's better for other radios but I gave it the 3rd star only because of the IR signal and that without it I keep hitting the stupid screen when I turn up the volume and I jump back to the beginning of the video I was watching find my review on the Kenwood DDX418.
    bbw i purchased this remote to go with my kenwood kvt516 receiver/monitor for my land rover freelander. this remote is simple and easy to use quite straightforward. i do have to agree with the other reviewers that it's a bit on the thick side think AA batteries. in other words it's definitely not one of those 'creditcardsized' remotes. otherwise it's pretty convenient to have as a driver so that i can keep my eyes on the road while controlling the receiver/monitor with the remote. i know that seems lazy but it makes driving much safer. it's also great for the passengers to use they just need to point the remote at the monitor since it's infraredbased and not frequencybased.
    Worried if it would work Had someone do some custome work on my Kia Spectra 5 & got myself a double din touch screen system in there now. Works great but when driving in germany you dont want to be looking DOWN at a screen when you are doing 135mph on the Autobahn. So I took a chance that this controller would workand low and beholdworked like a charm as soon as I put the batteries in.
    Works as advertised The product came in great condition and works great for the unit in my truck. Its alot easier then touching the screen.
    DONT BUY THIS REMOTE IT IS NOT WORTH IT!!!!
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Kenwood KCA-IP22F iPod Video Cable with Front USB Kenwood KCAIP22F iPod This item works great I have a Kenwood DDx 418 and everywhere I have looked it says that I am supposed to use a different cable but this is the right one for that model kenwood. The cable is a little shorter than I ...Read the full

    • Kenwood Kna-G610 Hideaway Garmin GPS Navigation System This is a great Kenwood add on This is a great Kenwood add on it was easy to install and works just like the portable units.In fact i replaces my portable Kenwood Gps with this unit. They are identical in operation.I don't like the SALES ADDS ...Read the full

    • Kenwood KCA-IP301V iPod Video Direct Cable Not a Kenwood Cablewould not buy again. I purchased this cable thinking it was a real Kenwood KCAIP301V iPod cable. It is not. After installation of my new stereo with this cable I was having intermittent connecting issues. Talking to ...Read the full

    • Kenwood KCA-BT300 Bluetooth Hands-Free Cell Phone Unit Love it! Works Great! The KCABT300 bluetooth unit does exactly what i wanted it to do. Install took about 45mins. Most of which was just me looking for the best place to mount the unit where is would not get damaged.Got it all done and turned ...Read the full

    • Kenwood Cmos-200 Rear View Camera Very nice I love this camera. Installed it with my Kenwood DNX6960 and the image is very nice. The camera is right above the trailer hitch and I can see all the way to both sides of the truck. I swear I could see an ant walking on the ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น