วันพุธที่ 4 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Philips PT902 37 Portable Digital Poor Antenna

Philips PT902/37 9
Philips PT902/37 9" Portable Digital HDTV with FM Tuner Read more...

  • Easy installation and search
  • Detachable antenna design
  • 9" TFT color widescreen
  • Free-to-air digital TV
  • 3 hours of built-in battery

  • Great on a Trip. This is a great way since the invention of the baseball bat to keep those bratty kids occupied on a trip. Like when you want to get away for a quick makeout session with your lover. Leave this with the kids and go and have some fun. But not too long and not louder than the TV. Great seller.
    Poor Antenna The quality of the TV was fine. The quality of the antenna was very poor. It would not hold a clear signal when reached. A different type of antenna would be a Great Help for this product.Sorry but I had to return it.
    Great countertop TV for kitchen or Bath however I wanted this for our master bath to watch news while I'm getting ready and my husband likes to watch golf while soaking in the tub. I bought a refurbished unit which is working fine although the scanned program channels from the previous user were still in its memory so when I hooked it up it gave error messages such as no signal found. You have to go through the setup initialization process again for your own location.
    Philips PT902/37 I purchased this little TV for emergency use when power is out. I was out of electricty during a major storm last year for over a week and now that the storm season is back I wanted something that would keep me updated on news and just how bad the situtation was in my area. When I got the TV the antenna included only provided one station but I thought that would be a possibility since I live lower than street level and surrounded by alot of trees. I then bought the Terk antenna and can now receive 12 stations. The TV has a really clear picture and over all I really like it. I have not tried it out but will take to a friends house tomorrow and see how it works in another area.I would recommend this tv to everone wanting a small tv for camping car trips and kids.
    Extremely poor reception I should have heeded the reviews that note the terrible reception of this T.V. I live in a large marketLos Angeleswhere I get dozens of over the air stations with rabbit ears on my other T.V. VHF reception is virtually nonexistent with this T.V.UHF stations fair a bit better but I didn't buy the T.V. to watch UHF.
    review needed a little tv. bought a philips pt902 glad i did this is the best digital small tv thati've ever owned. only thin i bought extra was powered digital antenna.
    Never worked Love at first sight. Yes that was responsible for me deciding to purchase this product. When I received the television I was so excited that I promptly set it up and prepared to see the image. No matter what I did nothing. Only the radio works.I sent an email to Outlet to inform them of my dilemma and was told to try again and if it did not work a partial refund will be given and the product kept by me or a full refund if the item is returned. That did not go too well because I explained to them that I live outside of the US and just to have the item shipped to the US will most likely cost me the price of the item so it was not feasible. By the way the partial refund offered to me was $11.
    Absolutely great TV! I was looking for a TV/FM radio for my office to replace a 10 pound similar product from years ago. Finally happened across this one and after reading the various reviews both good and bad I bought it and couldn't be happier! Someone posted a comment that the TV only ran on the battery for 3 hours and then needed to be charged for 6 hours before it could be watched again and implied that you couldn't watch the TV with the AC. This almost made me decide to send it back even before I received it. I'm glad I didn't. TV runs all day long plugged in. Haven't tried to run solely on batteries because that wasn't the intent. Great picture and sound.
    What a bargain The TV arrived yesterday well packaged and works perfectly out the box. It has a good picture decent battery life. Does the job and the price was right. I would recommend this product.Update 05.16.12 This portable tv has exceeded my expectations!!! Love the mobility of this tv. Easy to move from room to room to garage to patio etc. gotta be the best 50 bucks I've spent in a while.
    EXCELLENT TV FM Tuner EXCELLENT product! I ordered a different antenna for better reception and to receive more channels and remote should have volume control but overall extremely satisfied with purchase.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น