วันศุกร์ที่ 20 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

JVC KSPD100 Adapter iPod Interface New?

JVC KSPD100 Adapter for iPod Interface
JVC KSPD100 Adapter for iPod Interface Read more...

  • Information Display with the Same Categories and Layers as Ipod
  • Battery Recharge for Connected Ipod
  • Space-Saving Hideaway Unit
  • Compatibility with charging function depends on iPod model.
  • Allows Head Unit to Control Connected Ipod

  • why so many adapters for this unit what kind of adapter do u need for a mp3 player that works with this unit.
    New? While item was sold as new when I received it had been resealed. There was no effort made to repackage. The plastic for manuals and item itself were just left on top of box when you opened it. I have not hooked up yet and hope item works.
    Good product limited functionality. This adapter was just what I was looking for. I have had my JVC car stereo for a couple years but I wanted a more convenient method of storing and playing my music so I got an iPod and this adaptor. It was easy to install and I did not find it difficult to learn to navigate the menus on the JVC front panel. I did have one major disappointment which is the reason for the 3 star rating. Although the product manual states that the iPod will charge whenever the stereo is on when I plugged in my gen4 Nano the screen on the iPod displayed a message that this adaptor did not support charging. So my listening time in the car is limited to the internal battery life of the iPod.
    ipod connection adapter kspd100
    Worst. Interface. Ever. Does not work with iPhone or Touch as many have noted.Used with the iPod models it DOES work with you will encounter one of the worst user interfaces in the history of consumer electronics. Absolutely no sorting or organization features for music of any kind no folders no playlists no sorting by artist or album. You get an alphabetical list of tracks on your device. Just start with A and if you have more than 20 songs on your iPod settle in for a few hours of scrolling through song titles to get to anything that starts with The.
    Disapointed I was assured by the seller that this product would work with my radio not so.
    Decent product could be better I have a JVC head unit which plays MP3's off of the CD this was great for audio books but I wanted to be able to continue the book while doing things like mowing the lawn so I bought this adapter to let me bring my books with me. The adapter itself is a bit bulky luckily my Dodge Ram has a nice spot behind and below the stereo in the dash for storing it and I was able to snake the iPod end into the cubby hole below the stereo. It was ridiculously easy to install. I struggled a bit with the interface trying to find the book I wanted stored on it the rudimentary display only gives the first 810 characters of the title but eventually figured it out not the best but I guess it's serviceable. The sound quality is really quite excellent and when you activate the iPod function on the stereo it begins playing immediately where you left off no waiting for a disk to spin up etc. But a major disappointment I came across was when my iPod ran out of battery and shut down. Apparently it does not charge my model of iPod.For the most part I'm happy with this purchase but I really do think that JVC/Apple could improve on it the bulky adapter is a nuisance but the cables are long enough to get past that The iPod end is large and could use some sort of disconnect to make it easier to fish through your dash but I got past that easily enough. The lack of charging on my iPod could force me to reconsider however.
    adapter for jvc car stereo seller was prompt with shipping.The adapter was just what I neededjust as advertised. Thank you horseman rides again! I would not hesitate to buy from you again.
    very cool item thank goodness this item exists cuz without it I couldn't listen to my iPod with this radio. And it works great.
    Does not work with ipod Touch or Iphone I bought this item not knowing what I know now. This adapter does not work with Ipod Touch or Iphone. You can google this adapter and will find the same information.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น