วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 5 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Clarion EQS746 Graphic Equalizer Crossover wow

Clarion EQS746 1/2 DIN Graphic Equalizer with Built-in Crossover
Clarion EQS746 1/2 DIN Graphic Equalizer with Built-in Crossover Read more...

  • This unit is exclusively for vehicles with a negative ground, 12V battery system.
  • 7-Band Graphic Equalizer 6-Channel / 7 Volt RCA Outputs (Front/Rear/Subwoofer)
  • 2-Channel RCA AUX Input with Adjustable Gain Selectable 12dB Low-Pass Crossover (60Hz or 90Hz)
  • Adjustable Master Volume Level Control Adjustable Subwoofer Level Control
  • Gold Plated Terminals Dimensions:7"(W) × 1"(H) × 4"(D)

  • Clarity Defined Replaced my 4 band soundstream EQ with this one and wow! it changed my car into an entirely different beast! it was a little confusing at first to learn what each band does but once you get the hang of it theres nothing that wont sound good. Classical to Death Metal Country to Hip Hop.
    The Ultimate This Clarion EQS746 is the Best EQ ever made in my opinion it works flawlesslyBefore i had a Boss EQ and immediately after replacing it with the Clarion the difference could be heard and felt.The 7 band tuning capability gives you unparalleled midrange to high tuning and gives the clarity clarion is known for.I have 2 10' Eminence mids playing and before with the old EQ it was hard to get the clarity i like and sometimes would take hours to get it close!It took me 5 mins with the clarion to get them to the sweet spot.
    Awesome product! I used this to replace the stereo head unit in my car and it's awesome! I was looking for something low profile and ideally with an equalizer and I really can't think of anything more ideal than this. It's perfect. Even the form factor is nice I fit it in the front of my dash a spot that wouldn't have fit a full sized head unit.
    wow
    not so happy This EQ states its a 6 channel but in reality you can not plug in a 4 channel 4 door speakers in it as it only has one 2 channel main input. It also has a 2 channel AUX input but that can not be used in combination with the main 2 channel in its either or. I could use it for all 4 channels but would lose fade or left/right depending how you install it. I might keep it but will give it a trial running front 2 off of it for a few days. Other than the channel issue is seams to be a very nice EQ.
    max
    clarion equalizer exceptional value..hard to believe such an inexpensive unit to have such good quality value and features..
    Very satisfied with this purchase I am Very content with this purchase. I have 3 amps connected to his Equalizer 1 for the Front 1 for the Rear and 1 as a Sub. I had all of them connected to my Head unit and the sound was good but not great. As soon as I installed this Equalizer It blew me away. The sound quality that comes from this is just outstanding.
    Print rubs off I did purchase this unit and have had no problems with it except for the fact that the white printing rubs off and disappears after a while. Other than that my unit is working fine. The volume control comes in handy when using another auxillary input other than the receiver.
    best move for my clarity I installed the clarion eq on my 2010 buick lacrosse factory system. All of my friends are wondering why they didnt do the same. You can fine tune any type of song right at your fingertips and the size is so small. The blue light illumination definately compliments my back lighting and every song can be made perfect by tuning yourself. Take my advice and go get one for this price and rejoice at end result. You will not regret this move.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Clarion MCD360 2/3 Way Crossover Excelent Item UPDATE Sep. 2011This item recently died on me. The first sign was feedback in my system. A slight whine. Then it was causing distortion that I could not pinpoint. At high volume one channel was sending artificially high voltage ...Read the full

    • Boss KIT-2 Complete 8 Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit just the right parts at the right time and price Judging from a lot of the reviews here people seemed to be expecting more. Like expecting to pay more for the same or less. I looked at several kits here and elsewhere and I went ahead and ...Read the full

    • Power Acoustik NB-2 200-Watt 3-Way Tweeters One little LOUD speaker This tweeters are amazing. They are way very loud for their small size plus they don't loose their fidelity. ...Read the full

    • Power Acoustik NB-4 250-Watt 4-Way Mount Tweeter Here's how to make these puppies work for you These are basically the poor man's high performance tweeters. They are designed with very high efficiency/sensitivity so that a professional installer can match it to any number of systems with ...Read the full

    • Monster MPC I202 2C-.5M Low Noise 2-Channel Car Stereo RCA Cables (0.5 meters) Great value not just for cars I used this for my home stereo to connect a preamp to a power amp. These cables sound great and they are well made. The single cable that holds both channels is a nice feature. Many audiophiles would probably ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น