วันพุธที่ 11 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Pyle PLDD75BG Motorized Bluetooth Built In not very good.

Pyle PLDD75BG 7-Inch Double DIN In-Dash Motorized Touch Screen T Feet/LCD Monitor with DVD/CD/MP4/USB/SD/AM/FM/RDS/Bluetooth and
Pyle PLDD75BG 7-Inch Double DIN In-Dash Motorized Touch Screen T Feet/LCD Monitor with DVD/CD/MP4/USB/SD/AM/FM/RDS/Bluetooth and Read more...

  • Touch Screen(Graphic Screen Allows Easy Control of Operations by Touch).
  • Treble/Bass/Balance/Fader/Volume Control - AM/FM Stereo Receiver.
  • Auto Memory Store/Preset Scan.
  • Bluetooth Function Auto Muting Feature, hands free talking Capabilities.

  • not very good. I discovered the unit can not go from gps to radio. I had to turn off the unit completely and turn it on before going back to the radio. That is a bummer. The instructions says to hit the src button but does not work. I tried every button and nothing works except shutting down.Shortly after the screen has fuzzy picture after installing the unit. I am not sure how long the screen will last.Also there is no clock on the screen other than the gps screen.Other than that the features work okay for the price.
    High hopes failed execution I had high hopes for this unit but I will tell you up front I have sent it back. First I'll tell you why I purchased it and then what didn't work well.I had to replace the existing failed in dash double din unit on my wife's SUV that had among other functions Radio CD DVD iPod interface Nav and Bluetooth phone interface. The requirements for the new unit as dictated by my wife in order of importance were 1. Bluetooth 2.Nav 3. Radio. If it couldn't do those three things forget it. If it could everything else was gravy.I scoured the web and stores for many hours. From all the units that met my wife's requirements I picked out the Pyle PLDD75BG primarily because of the nice big 7 inch screen and reasonable price compared to Pioneer and Sony at least. This unit is relatively new and I couldn't find one review good or bad on the web. I decided to take a chance and bought it anyway. Due to my experience I'm writing this review.The installation of the unit was normal but after that issues immediately arose. First on the Nav there were for some reason no Points of Interest POIs anywhere near my house. For instance the nearest gas station was 100 miles away. Now I live in the Los Angeles area and believe me there are lots of gas stations by my house. To make a long story short I figured out that the POI file on the SD card was missing a file for POIs in Southern California. Apparently California has so many POIs that the POI file for California is divided into POI#1 and POI#2. POI#2 has the Southern California POIs and was missing from the SD card for some reason. I Googled and found a place on the web that has repair files for Nav systems downloaded the Cal POI2 file and this glitch was fixed. I probably could/should have gotten it from the manufacturer but I'm too impatient to wait for them to figure it out.The next issue that arose is that unless you are in Nav mode no screen including the radio interface displays the time of day i.e. the clock. This is crazy. I never seen a unit of this type that didn't display the clock in most modes and especially the radio mode. There is even a clock adjustment in the settings menu but no way to display the clock anywhere except in the Nav screens. This drove my wife nuts because her default display is the radio. She only uses the Nav when needed.The last issue and the straw that broke the camel's back and forced me to return the unit was the bluetooth. Although we could hear callers fine the callers could barely hear us over interference and background noise. The best and barely intelligible sound came with the car parked engine off A/C off and windows rolled up. Anything else and the bluetooth was useless.We called both the seller and Pyle tech support.
    Pyle PLDD75BG 7Inch I have just purchased this unit for the price and most of the features.I mainly purchase it for the NavigationBluetooth and the usb for playing music off of thumb drives. Radio and everything else is pretty much standard on most models that have this size of screen.Well first problem I notice that when i finally get my phone to pair with it calls were ok out going and audio is good volume but when i am talking with someone they tell me it like talking to someone in a tin can. Even when as other person had stated in his review sitting still with all closed and nothing else turned on. WHEN I HAVE AN INCOMING TEXT NOT A CALL THE SCREEN GOES WACKY AND STARTS SCROLLING FROM SIDE TO SIDE CHANGING COLORS. ONLY WAY TO CORRECT THIS IS TURN OFF THEN TURN BACK ON THIS DOESNT HAPPEN EVERYTIME BUT HAVE HAPPEN 4 OUT OF 10 TIMES I RECEIVED A TEXT MESSAGE INSTEAD OF A PHONE CALL Well the second problem is a BIGGY one as for me as I dont want to have to look down at the screen to see if I am turning on the correct street.THERE IS NO TTS TEXT TO SPEECH OF ANY KIND IN ANY LANGUAGE . IT WONT EVEN ANNOUNCE THE # STREETS THE MAPS ARE ALSO 3 YEARS OUT OF DATE.Third problem Well since my 2003 CRV doesn't have a separate clock on the dash I was under the assumption that the clock would be displayed when in stereo mode because the NAVIGATION section has its own clock from the satellite SO NO NEED SET THAT ONE IS AUTOMATIC.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Pyle PLDNV78I 7-Inch Double DIN Touchscreen LCD Monitor with DVD/CD/MP3/MP4/USB/SD/AMFM/RDS/Bluetooth, GPS w/USA/Canada/Mexico Maps Great unit but not for the first time installer. I installed this unit in my 2006 Chevy Express and the install turned out great. I have installed hundreds of car stereo / navigation / mobile entertainment systems and this one really gave me ...Read the full

    • Pyle PLDN74BTI 7-Inch Double-DIN TFT Touchscreen DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/MP4/CD-R/USB/SD-MMC Card Slot/AM/FM/iPod Connector and Bluetooth Great for the price I use to have a pioneer avic z1 that was $2k or so new until it was stolen out of my car. For $200 bucks this is not a replacement of what that did but it is great for the price. The tv clarity is good but you better have ...Read the full

    • Koolertron Rear View License Plate Backup CMOS Camera Best Bang for your Buck
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • PYLE PLCM10 License Plate Mount Rear View camera with 0 Lux Night Vision Good value average performance Bottom line up front Don't expect a $30 CMOS backup camera to perform like your $600 camcorder.This camera is good for the price. I installed it rather quickly in conjunction with my Pioneer AVICZ110BT. It added a Pyramid 10amp noice ...Read the full

    • Metra Axxess ASWC Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface (Black) Works great I don't know why you would buy the alternative. I ripped out my PAC SWI jack because it wouldn't work right. Connected the simple three wires on this unit turned on the ignition and the unit programmed itself in about 30 ...Read the full

    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น