วันอังคารที่ 3 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

JVC KW XG700 In Dash Receiver Expandable Simple Review

JVC KW-XG700 Double DIN In-Dash CD Receiver with Front AUX Input and USB Port J-Bus Expandable (Black)
JVC KW-XG700 Double DIN In-Dash CD Receiver with Front AUX Input and USB Port J-Bus Expandable (Black) Read more...

  • AM/FM radio, CD, CD-DA, CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/AAC receiver
  • Includes auxiliary input, USB port, iPod direct control; add JVC adapters for Bluetooth, SAT radio
  • Dot-matrix multi-color display with contrast control
  • 4 x 50 Watts maximum power with two pre-amp outputs
  • One-year limited warranty

  • Great product Great product very aesthetic and has USB flash reader!!!No need to carry all those CDs. I've been looking for something like this for a long time.
    Pretty good I've had one of these in my 2003 Altima for about 18 months now. Haven't used it with any external attachments. Typically have used it to play MP3 files off a USB flash drive. In that regard everything has gone as expected except that the device apparently doesn't support all USB flash drives. I'm still trying to work out whether it's a voltage thing or something else but while I've had no problems using the stereo with a Memorex 12GB drive and a Corsair Survivor 16GB I cannot get it to work with an 8GB or 16GB SanDisk Cruzer Micro. The other con is that setting certain options e.g. the clock is not intuitive.
    Simple Review I've had the radio for over 4 years in a 2005 Silverado. I brought it after I got the truck and just paid the truck off a few months ago. It works great.
    Huge Disappointment I was so looking forward to this unit. I bought it primarily because of the price and it did everything I wanted it to do I thought. I've had it in my car for about 3 weeks and I wish I never bought the darn thing. Here's my biggest complaints.1 It is not userfriendly. I'm a pretty techsavvy guy but it took a long time to figure out the nuances to this machine.2 Is not compatible with steering column controls3 Even with the JVC iPod adapter the unit does not show the artist name oddly it shows the song name and album but not the artist4 If I want to play just my U2 files I have to scroll for about 3 minutes through all the musical artists arranged in alphabetical order5 Even with the JVC satellite radio adapter I have major issues with lengthy loading and the unit will sometimes just stop recognized the satellite feed and I have to turn off/on the entire unitOverall I would not recommmend this unit.
    superb input sources The JVC receiver does the right job the USB input shines here fast files reading compared to CD AUXIN useful for portable devices.
    better than stock as stated even though its only an LCD screen its a hell of a lot better than my stock head unit for the price.
    Replacement for Factory Radio Everything from packaging to instructions is excellent.Installation is a breeze even for the mechanically or electrically declinedUSB Source music issues have been described adnauseun so no need to use space on that.My only gripe is that I wish the unit had radio station tuning via a rotary knob rather than an up and down switch. I took a star for that.Remote control is great. I put a piece of velcro hook on the back of it and hooks to my headliner this location always protects the remote from Ultraviolet Damage and as a bonus I always know where it is.If you choose to purchase don't forget while you are at it to buy the wire harness adapter.
    Outstanding ! I have had 2 other JVC receivers since 2001 through 2009 before I bought this one. All of them have fulfilled my expectations. I used to go to the stores to try and compare among the available stock. I always picked the ones that fitted my budget sounded better were easy to operate and had the features that I wanted. That was years ago when it was easier to do that in person. I was not looking for another JVC specifically and did my research again. This time I had to find online the .PDF user manuals of some of my candidates to compare them because I could not test them all at the stores.In the end this brand and model was the winner. Here is whyI wanted/needed a Double Din format receiver the previous ones were single DIN. I have bought recently a Honda Accord 2000 that was using the factory installed stereo and I wanted to replace it and utilize the available space.It has a nice design and well distributed traditional push buttons that you can feel without looking at them unlike the newer trend of flat notraised buttons and touch screens.It reproduces MP3 CDs which I have a lot and WMAs which I don't like but it's not bad to have it. It has a USB port in the front for external media Thumbdrives or external HDDs.You can see the time clock at any time regardless of any other function taking place it has its own dedicated spot on the display.It only has 8 characters available for displaying song information compared to my previous ones which had 11. I thought it would be very bad but I performed a quick test with my previous one by placing my thumb on top of the last 3 characters and it did not bother me that much because it SCROLLS.The most important feature that I was insistently looking for was a better way to handle the EQUALIZER I'm so glad with this function on this model. You can adjust BASS MIDDLE and TREBLE with very simple steps unlike many other receivers including the ones I owned before.
    Nice sounds good USB far too limited So far so good. 20 minutes to install bought harness with it.Sounds good and has seemingly good reception. CDs load and play without issue. Settings seem easy enough to change.USB is nearly worthless25 character filename limitation 128 character tag limit. This means I can't copy music straight from music folder to a USB thumbdriveI have to chop the filenames and remove as much of the tagging as possible. This isn't 1998I don't know why JVC can't simply read long filenames like every other device out there while ignoring the parts of the tag it doesn't understand. On another note Data CDs don't seem to have this limitation.
    Perfect if only it fit This is a beautiful receiver that I have heard a lot of good feedback on. However Amazon claimed a double din would fit my 07 Ranger and I found out after getting it that it does not.
    Read more...


    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น