วันศุกร์ที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Pyle PTA2 2x40W Stereo Amplifier Lord knows I needed it

Pyle PTA2 Mini 2x40W Stereo Power Amplifier
Pyle PTA2 Mini 2x40W Stereo Power Amplifier Read more...

  • 1/4" Mic Input Jack
  • RCA REC Output
  • Switchable Mic Pager and Mixing Modes
  • Switchable RCA Input AUX1/AUX2/CD
  • 2X40W Max 10% RMS At 4-Ohm

  • Too much background noise This product had a lot of potential but there is just too much background noise. There is a distracting static + hissing noise in the speakers audible from several feet away. I replaced it with a small t amp that I was using elsewhere and no more noise.
    SPECIFICATIONS FOR 7 PYLE MINI AMPS SPECIFICATIONS and REVIEW FOR 7 PYLE MINI AMPSIf you do a search for Pyle Mini Amp on Amazon and compare them you may find one with more inputs for less money. In fact I recommend getting one with several inputs because you never know what you might want to plug into it in the future.Also it really does help to get a more powerful amplifier. At least try to get the most powerful Pyle Mini Amp. Distortion itself can be damaging even at a low volume so Amps with low watts can blow out speakers quicker than amps with a high watt rating. A helpful thing to remember is that if you never hear distortion no matter how loud the music is you will probably never blow out your speakers. Distortion sounds like a scratchy record or an FM station out of tune or you might actually hear a rattling sound in the speaker itself. If you hear distortion turn down the volume right away. An amp that puts out more watts is less likely to create distortion and far less likely to blow out speakers.The specifications of quality electronics will say @ something like Signal to Noise Ratio @ 1 kHz 4Ohm Rated Power Without the @ symbol a manufacturer can say any number they want as long as it falls somewhere within an extremely broad range of test results which are meaningless.20Hz20KHz 20 to 20000 Hertz is very good FREQUENCY RESPONSE IF it is rated @ +/3dB At Plus or Minus 3 Decibels and None of these Pyle Mini Amps have the helpful +/3dB rating that is common with most quality electronics. The largest pipe organ pipes and the rumble of the mother ship at the end of Close Encounters are about 16Hz. And while human hearing only really goes up to around 18Khz 18000 Hertz for most people the overtones on any good violin go far above 20000 Hz. You don't actually hear the overtones but they are what make a good violin sound great. So if you want good sound from any electronics always make sure the Frequency Response has the +/3dB rating.80dB is a pretty good SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO. If you play a quiet CD with the volume way up you would probably hear some hiss from the Amp but not way much. Good Cassette Decks were about 70dB above the tape hiss.A 4Ohm Power Rating is MISLEADING! The typical speaker is rated at 8Ohms. Therefore a 4Ohm Power Rating should be cut in HALF to get the actual Watts that an Amp can Output. I added an 8Ohm Rating to each and every spec below.Larger more powerful Receivers and Amplifiers by better name brands have much better specs. But these Pyle Mini Amps would be a lot better than to power computer speakers. And they would be great for bedroom speakers playing nature sounds to help you sleep and things like that.
    little umph for the PC I've had my PC hooked to the home theater for years but arguing with my son on who's going to get sound me on the PC or him on his game systems I finally gave in. Granted it's only 2.1 sound it is very powerful. I'm running a pair of design acoustics PS10s. I'm using the PC as the equalizer but the sound is very crisp clear and it can crank pretty good. Definitely a great buy.
    Pyle PTA2 a great value! After my old Sony receiver blew out I wanted to find a nice basic amplifier to take its place. Most affordable new ones I came by ran for $100 or more which I didn't want to spend. Then I came across this little gem and I can honestly say that it does its job more than well enough!I have this hooked up to my flatscreen TV with a Teac 10band equalizer and use it mostly for gaming. With the proper equalization the sound output from this amp is excellent and it has more than enough bass power to add plenty of depth. I use it with four 8ohm stereo speakers two in parallel on each output with a series subwoofer and it has no problem driving plenty of sound out of them. And it has extra inputs and a connector for headphones should I ever need them.The output does have a faint hiss but it's only audible when no other sound is coming through. I only notice it when everything else is absolutely quiet. The only other negative thing I can think of is when there's too much highfrequency sound there's a little bit of distortion.
    Check The Manual I love this little thing! But be sure to check the manual online http//www.pyleaudio.com/manuals/PTA2.pdf to make sure it has all the features you will need. I probably would have bought the PTA3 for a little extra power if I realized the PTA2 was going to give only about 8W of usable power. The PTA3 also has those hideous blue LED level meter things which I didn't want to deal with in my living room.As others have mentioned the PTA2 is not going to give you 40 useful watts. Definitely not 2x40 = 80 Watts.How much sound you will get depends on your speakers and how much space you're trying to fill up with sound. It also depends how many watts you actually need to listen to.
    TWO CHANNEL STEREO AMPLIFIER THIS UNIT WAS USED IN SYSTEM TO EVALUATE HEARING OVER THE AUDIO SPECTRUM WORKED PERFECTLY ARRIVED QUICKLY CAME WITH EASY INSTRUCITONS.
    Great little amplifier I own two of these one for home and for work. I am lucky enough to have a job where I can have a turntable in my office. They take up nexttono space and crank out enough sound for an averagesized room. There is something überfunctional about them that makes them seem very cool to me.And you can't beat the price.
    Not too good It looked like the exact thing I was looking for. Amplifer worked for approximately 1 hour and then quit. Returned to seller. Was wanting to just have them send me another one they had in stock to try but they only offered my money back.
    Excellent Amplifier Great for Use with Computers I am very happy with this amplifier. My use of this product might be different than some but paired with some inexpensive car speakers it makes a great sound system for a computer. Almost no noise or feedback annoying hum as compared to my receiver that I was using before that had all sorts of noise used the same RCA's so must have been the receiver. Was just what I needed. Thanks Amazon.
    Lord knows I needed it I had a problem with the speakers incorporated inside my flat screen TV. Seems that due to the fact I didn't have room for a larger set the volume on my TV was maxed & I sometimes had trouble hearing the audio on a lot of the channels. I got the Pyle so I could hook up much better external speakers and thankfully so far it is working like a charm.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Pyle Home PCA2 80-Watt Stereo Mini Power Amplifier Great home amplifier The Pyle Home PCA2 Mini amplifier worked just as expected. I needed a small amplifier to hookup my flat screen TV to some old stereo speakers that still have great sound and this did the trick turning this setup into a ...Read the full

    • Belkin Audio Y Cable Splitter 1-Mini Plug/2-RCA Plugs (6 Feet) Cheap Durable And Works Well For those who are not sure what this product doesit connects a single headphone jack found on portable audio equipment to right/left audio jack connectors on an audio receiver. So if your looking to hook up say ...Read the full

    • Dual 3-Way Indoor/Outdoor Speaker Set Great Speakers When people say that these speakers are junk don't listen. Sure Bose and Yamaha speakers sound better especially indoors but that's okay because these speakers cost 1/10 the price of those brands. When you live in a place like Wisconsin off the ...Read the full

    • RCA AH16100SN 100 Ft. 16-Gauge Speaker Wire good speaker cable I am no pro but I can say that I can not tell the difference between this speaker cable and the more expensive stuff. I've been doing this sort of thing for many years and always used the more expensive cables but a friend ...Read the full

    • Pyle Home PCB3BK 3-Inch 100-Watt Mini Cube Bookshelf Speakers - Pair (Black) Excellent little speakers I bought these as a temporary solution for my new flat panel plasma monitor. The monitor provides stereo output at 9W@6ohms per channel. My final intent is to eventually get a complete surround sound setup. Until ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น