วันจันทร์ที่ 18 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Metra 70 1721 Wiring Harness Speaker Works great for 99 Civic EX

Metra 70-1721 Radio Wiring Harness For Honda/Acura 98-Up Power 4 Speaker
Metra 70-1721 Radio Wiring Harness For Honda/Acura 98-Up Power 4 Speaker Read more...

  • For 1998 Honda, connect power and 4 speakers

  • Great value works perfectly I bought this because I was intending on installing a new stereo system into my honda civic. I ended up having Geek Squad install it for me but it was totally worth buying it on amazon. They charge 20 dollars for it at best buy. It works great and I'm enjoying my new stereo system.
    Works Great!! Make stereo installation a breeze!! It works great on my Honda Accord 2002 LX and make the installation easier with the JVC KDR530.
    A MUST HAVE Completeley takes all of the gueess work out of wiring a radio. Sat at my table matched up the wires taped them up went to the car plugged it in and was ready to go. Probably saved me an hour on installation as it eliminates the need to cut factory wires.
    Works great for 99 Civic EX It does exactly what it's supposed to. I have no complaints whatsoever. If you need to install a radio in a Civic you can feel safe buying this.
    great Very good price the product was exactly as advertised and arrived even earlier than I was expecting. Will do future business again.
    Worked greatDashboard was a bit more stubborn Honda dashboard wasn't as cooperative but this harness worked great to attach the aftermarket radio.This item requires butt connectors or soldering and heat shrink.
    Good connector but needs modification if you want to use steering wheel controls The connector/harness I received was fine but I had to modify it to maintain steering wheel control. I had to remove one of the extra pins/wires and reinsert into pin 3 of the connector. This is pretty easy and worked fine but it would have been nice to have it work out of the box. I used this connector along with the Metra Axxess ASWC Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface and a Clarion CX501. I installed this in my 2002 Acura MDX. Radio works great and steering wheel control is flawless.An alternative to modifying the connector/harness is splicing into the steering wheel wire ahead before it goes into the Acura connector but that defeats the purpose of having a harness. There may be other Metra harness that have steering wheel control for acura but I didn't find them.
    Works for my 99 Honda Civic Purchased this item for my 99 Honda Civic EX. This is the one that fits. Metra 701721. I had purchased the Metra 701720 but it was wrong. This one works great for plugging into factory harness and installing new stereo. Just solder or wire nut the connections and your done.
    Worked Great Worked perfectly in my 04 Honda Civic LX. Had no issues in installation and the colors matched up to the receiver wiring harness.
    Makes installing stereos a breeze I installed a new stereo in my 2000 Honda Accord with this harness and it was a breeze. The wires were a little long for my liking so I cut them shorter and soldered them to the stereo harness. From there the install was as simple as unbolting the dash pulling out the old head unit plugging this one in and putting the dash back together.. maybe 10 minutes at the most.At this price I'd feel dumb for not getting it. If the stereo ever breaks or gets stolen at least I can go back to the stock unit.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น