วันเสาร์ที่ 9 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Pyle PLD96MU FM MPX Receiver Interface cheap consumer electronics

Pyle PLD96MU AM/FM-MPX DVD/VCD/SVCD/CD/MP3/MP4 Player Receiver with USB Interface and SD/MMC Card Reader
Pyle PLD96MU AM/FM-MPX DVD/VCD/SVCD/CD/MP3/MP4 Player Receiver with USB Interface and SD/MMC Card Reader Read more...

  • AM/FM-MPX/DVD/VCD/SVCD/CD/MP3/MP4 PLAYER RECEIVR W

  • cheap consumer electronics I bought this because it plays DVD's but the audio outports don't seem to work neither does the AUX in port can't tell if it's an operator error or what i've read the manual and tried everything I can think of but other than that it works fine Oh and it dosen't like all I pods either can't figure out that one either the small 1 and 2 gig ones work fine but plug an I touch in and it just says loading all doy long and does nothing else. You get what you pay for I guess I knew that from the other reviews but I didn't want to spend much I do wish that AUX in port worked though.
    Worth the Price!
    Only for the money only buy if you have no other choice or low on cashthe remote stopped working just after two days of usei was warned but had to get burned.i recommend some other brandor sing to yourself.
    'You get what you pay for' I bought it because it's price and the options on it but you get what you pay for. The removable face was hard to mount and dismount the USB interface I never did get it to work. The CD player was taking forever to start to play a song the radio reception was only working in town and near a radio station and in the plain view. Now after I installed I'm regret and looking into how to return it.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น