วันศุกร์ที่ 8 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Metra 70 7550 Wiring Harness Speaker Suhweet

Metra 70-7550 Radio Wiring Harness For Nissan 95-Up Power 4 Speaker
Metra 70-7550 Radio Wiring Harness For Nissan 95-Up Power 4 Speaker Read more...

  • For 1995 Nissan, connect power and speakers

  • very helpfull If you dislike the idea of cutting wires on your car like I do this is highly recommended. It was much easier to do all the wire crimping out of the car. It was a breeze to connect.
    Nice quality The wire sleeves are presevered waiting for you to remove the bit of sleeve on the end for your sautering needs. The wires are all labelled for example ignition switch The wires are all oem nissan thickness and pure copper. Nothing to complain about here.
    Fits 2003 Altima 2.5S no Bose Fits and works great. I have 2003 Nissan Altima 2.5S without a Bose system. Bought and wired to a Kenwood KDC248U however changing to a different stereo fm sensitivity on Kenwood is not so good.
    Wrong Labeling The harness wire key did not correspond with what the actual function of the wires are. I had to go on the internet and figure out which wires did what. It added a solid hour to what would have been a 20 minute install.
    Worked great in a 2006 altima I just used this to replace my factory radio with a Pioneer AVHP3400BH and it works great. Wish the instructions were a little more detailed but it wasn't that hard to figure out.Btw for anyone attempting it in 2006 Altima you have to connect the blue antenna powercable to the remote control blue wire of the stereo or your antenna in the glass won't pick up most stations.
    From Novice to Expert Ordered this wiring harness to help install a new radio in my 1999 Nissan Frontier. I was surprised at how the instruction i.e color coded wires made the job so simple. It turned a novice into an expert at installing radios. It's easy just follow the directions.
    Works like a champ Fits my 2000 Nissan Altima GLE and connects to a Alpine iDAX305S Digital Media Receiver. I wouldn't know the price at Best Buy or anything but I'm 99% sure this is the cheaper solution.
    GOOD PRODUCT
    Metra 707550 NOT FOR 07 & UP NISSAN TITAN The harness has nice quality and finish at a really good price. It had been freezing outside so I wanted to get as much done inside before I went out to tear into the dash of my 09 Nissan Titan. After I soldered it and did it all up with shrink wrap I went out and pulled the factory head unit to plug it in. I found out really quick that it wasn't the right one. The bummer it that I checked the part number on the Metra website and they said it would fit. I then had to go to Best Buy and spend another $20 for the right harness and another $18 for the antenna adapter.
    Suhweet Saved a lotta wires from a lotta splicing. Great product. Ended up putting the old radio back and it was as simple as removing this harness and plugging it back into the radio.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น