วันจันทร์ที่ 4 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Clarion CX609 2 DIN Receiver Port Probably gave me a stress ulcer.

Clarion CX609 2-DIN CD/MP3/WMA/AAC Receiver with USB Port
Clarion CX609 2-DIN CD/MP3/WMA/AAC Receiver with USB Port Read more...

  • Volume Control BBE MP for Compressed Audio Sound Improvement Beat EQ for Sound Adjustment Built-in LPF/HPF
  • CD-DA/CD-R/RW Ready Built-in Bluetooth Handsfree and Audio Streaming MP3 WMA and iTunes AAC Compatible with ID3-TAG Display
  • 50W x 4 Built-in Amplifier Sirius Satellite Radio Ready XM Mini-Tuner Direct OEM Steering Wheel Remote Ready Handsfree Microphone
  • 728-variable Color Display & Illuminated Keys 13 x 10 2-Line High Visibility LCD SAT Ready 4ch RCA Output (F+R/SW)
  • USB Digital Media Streaming Capability 18 FM/ 6 AM Presets USB Audio for iPod (Rear) Front 3.5mm Aux Input

  • Great in my WRX I bought this set because I wantedMp3/Ipod abilityDouble DINBlue Tooth for my phoneReasonable looksFor the money you can't beat this unit it fit great in my 2002 wrx though I had a professional install it and he ended up needing to add a wiring harness to it for the connections. I keep the iPod cord in my glovebox which seems to work just fine. Bluetooth connectivity works great once you get it sync'd up with your phone which took the installation guy and I about 45 minutes. It is the least intuitive operation I've ever had to perform on a radio. The sound quality is really good but people sometimes say that they can hear my road noise which probably has more to do with my car's crappy sound insulation. The MIC was installed up by the driver's side visor and people can always hear my clearly. By the way my phone is a Samsung Rogue for Verizon though i'm upgrading to the Droid Pro later today so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can get it to work.The sound was fairly flat at first with NO bass. It took me a few minutes with the manual to adjust the bass and treble. I am not an audiophile and was a little intimidated by the INCREDIBLE amount of adjustment you can make to the sound. After fiddling with three different types of bass a bunch of treble settings I finally got Muse to sound good. In fact I'd say those stock speakers have never sounded so good.Definitely would recommend this to anyone looking to have a great sounding double DIN unit with all of the functionality I've described. You simply can't beat the value of this quality per dollar I had no interest in spending $800 for a fancy touch screen one that would clam up in cold new england weather and be stolen within a week Boston street parking sucks.
    Probably gave me a stress ulcer. All I wanted was a stereo to replace the stock stereo in my Ford Truck because the stock stereo has no inputs on it.This looked like a good option I had Best Buy perform the installation.A year later my truck lost battery power and after jumpstarting it the stereo is now locked.The manual says NOTHING about the PCODE prompt.The internet says that the system is locked due by the antitheft system and must be unlocked by Best Buy.The *ONLY* people this antitheft system harms are people like ME legitimate customers.I will never buy Clarion again and I am extremely upset.I would have been better off keeping my STOCK radio at least it WORKS.
    A Note About Bluetooth Auto Connect Several folks have commented about Bluetooth auto connect issues particularly that the unit automatically switches to Bluetooth as soon as the phone connects interrupting the source that you had been listening to.There is another alternative with Bluetooth connectivity. If you set up Bluetooth for the phone only not audio then the autoconnect will not occur every time you turn on the phone. You can turn your phone on and continue to listen to the current source. If you get a call it will automatically switch to Bluetooth. Of course this won't help much if you're planning to use your phone as a music source.The reason the HU automatically switches to Bluetooth when you connect your phone with Bluetooth audio enabled is that it views it as a new audio source that you want to listen to now. It works exactly the same way as it does if you connect a USB device or insert a CD.Hope this helps clarify the issue.
    Solution for Autoconnect Issues on iPhone 3Gs Granted you have to jailbreak your phone I recently did it to get tethering this solution really makes the hands free worth while. After jailbreaking download Bluetooth Profile Selector by Ramon de Klein. Evidently this app was created specifically to solve the problem of interfacing with a car kit via A2DP. Anyway just find the entry for your CX609 and disable A2DP. This will prevent the auto running of the iPod Pandora etc.
    Difficult with iPhone 3GS At first I was having issues connecting my iPhone 3GS unit. If you are connecting an iPhone 3GS while in Pairing mode use the WAIT and have the iPhone search for the CX609. If you do this you should connect flawlessly every time. I can't get the Phonebook to upload from the 3GS to the head unit.Make sure if you have upgraded audio that you use ground wires or else you'll hear a whiney high pitch sound through the speakers when your car revs.ProsColor OptionsBluetooth builtinAudio over Bluetooth via iPhone awesome!Ability to charge iPhone 3GSAbility to edit names of stereo stationsAuto Answer in 5 seconds of incoming callAuto Connect Bluetooth when getting into car.
    Bad compatibility with iPhone After an update to iOS 5 I can't hear songs using bluetooth on this device.Besides that the internal mic is very very bad. I do not recommend this product at all.
    A lot to offer great looks and interface at a good price. I've had this installed now for a few months.INPUTSI love all the source options. My own very old B&W LCD screen Ipod is not compatible with the USB input but I can use it with the Aux input for now until I get a more up to date Ipod/IphoneI have a 16GB Thumb drive attached to the USB input in the glove box and that's a great alternative though you don't get all of the Ipods shuffle features in fact you get nothing but skipping songs or albums by folder via manual controls.ErgonomicsThe interface of this unit is excellent it takes no time to get the hang of things quick and easy to adjust. with one exception!The biggest negative I have is that the tone controls like bass and treble are pretty deeply buried in the EQ settings. One must press several buttons just to get to the frequency adjustments.For an actual EQ this is not problem as we would want to set and forget it. if we truly know what an EQ is for however with so many different source options and our various music tastes I feel that simple easy to reach Bass and Treble adjustment should be available on all head units. Sadly this seems to not be the trend these days. I can hardly hold it against the Clarion since this is the norm.Many complain that the set up for the Blue tooth is difficult and thus they rate the interface and manual poorly. I have not yet tackled Bluetooth owning no BT devices as yet. so I can't comment there but taking that aspect out of the equation I find this is an easy set of controls to get along with. I have to deduce based on other reviews that the only weak point is the Bluetooth set up and instructions.Update! Bluetooth.I have set up the Blue tooth Audio function fro my Android Samsung Galaxy SOnce connected the functionality is superb. Audio quality is low however and not recommended when we can use the Aux input instead.
    Great unit unless you have upgraded your Iphone I did a lot of research before ordering a head unit for my GMC Canyon. It was between this and the Pioneer. My brother has this same unit in his car so I went over and tried it out and everything worked perfect with my iPhone 3GS. I got the unit today installed it and was very disappointed after I noticed it wasn't working correctly with the iPhone. Turns out that I upgraded to the new OS4 last week and I cannot go back to the old OS. The blue tooth does not auto connect. It does not recognize the ipod gives different error messages.
    Decent Bluetooth Car Stereo The Good Bluetooth works well with my iPhone The forward skip and backward skip now work with iOS 4.2 and greater Understated design does not attract attention Nice volume buttonThe Bad The stereo automatically connects to the audio bluetooth signal of my iphone when I start the car even when the radio was the last thing I was using.
    Helpful Review Great Unit First I want to say this is a really nice unit once you figure out the menus. I love how the dashlights make this unit look like it is stock. It is simple to operate once you get done setting it up.If you have been reading these reviews you already know the instructions are terrible. Ahelpful hint for the setup menus In most menus there are general settings and customsettings the general settings are limited and only give you a few select choices. It took awhile to figure out that the costume user settings are separate.Bluetooth settingsIt took a little work to get this to link to my phone the pairing code is 1234 after 4 or 5attempts I let the unit find my phone and had to put the pairing code in on the phone side. Itworks great and people can't even tell I am in my truck. I could not upload the phone book inthe usual way but I researched and found out a way to do it and it actually worked! if thephone disconnects when you try to send the phone book try thisFirst on the Unit follow the instructions until the unit says it is receiving the phone book.Then go to the contacts list in your phone and go to options there is an option called sendname card Select this option then select Bluetooth then in the contacts list select markall then it will show you devices that can receive the phone book select CX609 I couldn'tbelieve it actually worked.IpodI have a huge amount of music which makes it a little harder to navigate because you can't scroll like you can on the Ipod. However if you press the band button and select your search option Artist Album Playlist ect then hold down the display button for a second you will be able to choose a letter to start your search. that is a lot better then scrolling slowly though hundreds of artist. once you get used to the controls it works pretty well.I would give this unit 5 stars if it could activate the voice command on my phone.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Metra 70-1761 Radio Wiring Harness For Toyota 87-Up Power 4 Speaker Metra Car Audio Products Are Easy to Work With I used a variety of Metra products to install a Pioneer DVD player in my 2007 Corolla and ALL the products worked great and came with very easy to follow instructions. I pulled a factory stereo ...Read the full

    • Clarion 2DBKT Universal 2-Din Mounting Sleeve Bought for pioneer dvd Fits my pioneer double din dvd stereo perfectly. I am impressed with the quality of the steel and the coat of paint on it. ...Read the full

    • PAC SWI-JACK Steering Wheel Remote Interface Works OK slow response  
    • Metra 40-GM10 GM Antenna Adapter Does The Job BUT Does The Job BUTin my situation which I presume will be the same for many the antenna sticks out quite far out of the rear of the radio making it difficult to achieve a flush fit. Otherwise a GREAT BUY. ...Read the full

    • SIRIUS SCC1 Connect Universal Tuner Sirius SCC1 Tuner is the way to go! After years of using a portable universal tuner through either the FM tuner or aux. jack on my stereo I finally decided it was time to upgrade my stereo head unit so I could integrate all my attachments. ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น