วันเสาร์ที่ 28 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Pioneer CD BTB200 Bluetooth Wireless Adapter It did not work at all :(

Pioneer CD-BTB200 Bluetooth Wireless Adapter
Pioneer CD-BTB200 Bluetooth Wireless Adapter Read more...

  • Includes microphone and visor clip
  • Plugs directly into the stereo for an easy installation
  • Bluetooth digital technology ensures crisp, static-free performance in the car
  • Designed to work with Pioneer "Bluetooth Adapter Ready" CD and DVD receivers
  • Make and take calls, use call waiting, talk, and hang up hands-free

  • It did not work at all First of all it did not work as expected.I did waste $50 in installing this stupid device. Blutooth connection was successful. but i was not able to hear anything in case of incoming calls though the person is able to hear me.it does not show the number fully in the screens.Better avoid it..
    quick and clear This adapter was a quick process to install. I just needed to plug connect a couple of wires and I was ready to go. The mic sounds so clear I don't think people can tell I am connected to a Bluetooth set at all. Good for your dollar. If you're thinking about getting it get it.
    Great Item! I got this item for my 2003 S10 I'm using it with a Pioneer DEHP4000UB This works great. It hooked into my Droid Incredible with no trouble. It sounds GREAT! The Phone book transfered over with no trouble. The call name displays on the screen when a incoming call. I installed it myself very easy to do. I would recomend this item if you want a great aftermarket in dash blue tooth.
    Used to be good now it's terrible I own two of these units. They are over 3 years old at this point. Neither unit has reliable performance with my wife's iPhone 3GS or my iPhone 4. We get dropouts during bluetooth audio playback and call quality is very choppy most times.The other gripe is that the unit will only automatically connect to the programmed device in the first registered slot registered slots 2 and 3 must be manually connected. This is a pain when my wife and I switch cars.Finally there is no external usb connector on the device so there is no way for Pioneer to perform software updates on these devices in the field. I suspect the engineers at Pioneer did not expect this device to be on the market for as long as it has been.On balance I would avoid this device and go with a headunit that has bluetooth technology integrated into the head unit. This one isn't up to the task.
    Works good so far Well didn't know if it was going to work with my Huwaei ascend phone but it did. I can even play music through my phone from about a 100 feet away from car and answer if somebody calls. And the sound is pretty clean cleaner then the radio it sounds just like cd.
    iPhone4 issues resolved This worked great until I started having issues with my new iPhone4. It took me a year to figure it out so I wanted to share.You can connect a phone via bluetooth and not REGISTER it. Registering a phone allows it to automatically connect when the car is turned on.The first phone I connected my old 3gs seemed to register automatically when I connected it since I do not remember registering it. The trick is that if you are using any head unit other than the fancy one with the screen you can only register one phone. So if you get a new phone make sure to register it after connecting. The instructions explain how to do this.
    note if using with avh4300dvd. only partially works i bought this for my girlfriends car and installed it with the avhp4300dvd and it does work. but not at all like it should. i have the mvhp8200bt in my jeep and the built in bluetooth works flawlessly so i was very dissimpressed when i started using this unit if you have the avhp4300dvd you will not get everything this is supposed to do first off you cannot download your phone book into the head unit.. lame second it doesnt even show the full phone number when you are recieving a phone call it cuts it off so cant even tell who is calling. third there is no way of dialing out other then using your phone and then it connects to the blue tooth once it starts dialing so kinda defeats part of the hands free operation.
    ERROR 80 code!! I just got this and I am having difficulty with it. It keeps giving me a code that reads Error 80.No clue what it is much less why! The calls just drop and to reset it you have to turn the car off and turn it back on.So far not very happy with it.
    Works Great I think as far as bluetooth it does its job It will work with my Iphone 4 the only thing it has very limited control I think because they what you to use ipod cable were then alot more features are allowed but it sound clear when in a call it streams music well I like it.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD 7" In-Dash Double-DIN DVD AV Receiver with iPod/iPhone Control, Pandora PIONEER AVHP4300 and Pioneer CDBTB200BT Critical Review Updated 91611NOTE that this review is for both the PIONEER AVHP4300 and Pioneer CDBTB200BT as I feel they are both a required for most users with phones especially IPhones.Everyone wants to hear how great this ...Read the full

    • Metra Axxess ASWC Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface (Black) Works great I don't know why you would buy the alternative. I ripped out my PAC SWI jack because it wouldn't work right. Connected the simple three wires on this unit turned on the ignition and the unit programmed itself in about 30 ...Read the full

    • Pioneer CD-IU200V Usb Interface Cable For Ipod/Iphone(Tm) Don't Buy!!!!! I purchased this cable for a Pioneer 4300. The cable is a knock off and does not play sound when playing videos. The picture shows a pioneer cable which is not what I got If I can stop one person from buying from this online ...Read the full

    • Pioneer CD-R55 Remote Control It does what it supposed to do Attention iPOD owners This remote control only works for changing songs and volume control it does not work to change/view playlist or anything else within the iPOD. That is why I didn't rate it with 5 ...Read the full

    • Pioneer ND-BC4 Universal Rear View Camera Excellent Product I purchased the Pioneer rear view camera NDBC4 about a month ago and so far the product is working great. The rear image is clear even during the night. I hookedup the camera to my Pioneer AVIC2 system which took no more ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น