วันจันทร์ที่ 23 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Pioneer AVIC U310BT 4 3 Inch Navigation Bluetooth Horrible Horrible Products

Pioneer AVIC-U310BT 4.3-Inch In-Dash Navigation Receiver with CD Player and Bluetooth
Pioneer AVIC-U310BT 4.3-Inch In-Dash Navigation Receiver with CD Player and Bluetooth Read more...

  • Includes auxiliary input, USB port, SD card slot, iPod direct control; add optional tuners for SAT/HD radio
  • AM/FM radio, CD, CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/WAV/AAC receiver with GPS navigation
  • On-board Bluetooth for hands-free calls, on-screen dialing and more
  • 4 x 50 Watts maximum power with front/rear and two sets of preamp outputs
  • 4.3-inch widescreen TFT LCD touchscreen with 480 x 272 resolution

  • Sounds awesome decent nav annoying random function This is a high quality unit. I paired it with Polk Audio speakers for a system that I am very happy to recommend. The sound is clean and crisp no subwoofer needed for most music. The navigation system is easy to use and was very accurate when I have used it. The builtin bluetooth also works well with ease of use and decent sound. I have not had any complaints when using the handsoff phone.The only annoyances I have found are that the gas mileage function which should be a breeze to use is actually rather confusing and the random play function is not very random.A smarter gas mileage app would let you mark when you filled up with gas then track your total miles with the GPS until you mark another fillup and enter the gallons of gas.
    Random I have had this radio for about a year now.I have mixed feelings about this radio.It does everything I want it to when its working. The GPS is decent but takes some getting used to. The USB for my iPod is great.But it freezes waaaay too often. I will have to press the reset button or ignore it and hope it works when I start the car next time.If I reset it I have to go back through everything and readjust the settings.Very frustrating.I will be looking at another stereo very soon.So I DO NOT recommend this stereo.I also attepted to do the update on the radio. But me not thinking deleted the original firmware and saved only the new update folder.Now the screen doesnt work. But at least the iTunes is still working.
    WORST EXPERIENCE EVER/ DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER I purchased a refurbished CD player. The Pioneer AvicU310BT 4.3 inch InDash Navigation CD player with blue tooth. First things first. This product costs an average of 200.00 to 250.00 just to install. WOW Second after I paid that whopper of a fee to install the CD player it broke 4 months later Just one month out of the worthless 90 day warranty this crappy company offers. So then I have to pay another 60.00 just to have the thing removed and another 70.00 to have the CD player shipped back to be repaired. Which I also had to pay another 40.00 for the repair fee. I have been waiting for nearly six weeks for this to arrive and it is still not back to me. Which then again I will have to pay about another 35.00 to put the CD player back in. Thought I was saving money by purchasing on Amazon and buying refurbished. DIDN'T HAPPEN. This company is junk. Use at your own RISK.
    Good for the price When I took this unit to the installer for my wife's 2000 Camry the first thing they asked was how much it cost. They were impressed that the unit has Navigation for a sub $300 price tag. I guess that's the bottom line with this unit.I also like the fact that the unit is detachable. If you plug in an SD card you can transfer destinations directly from google maps after installing the pioneer software with a USB connection to the computer.Bluetooth connection works flawlessly with her blackberry. Highly recommended if you are on a budget and need a good 2din nav unit.
    Ok for the price I wanted to consolidate all the gadgets in my car into one. My previous pioneer head unit didn't have GPS so this helped with that. Installation Easy since my other unit was pioneer. The only change was the wire leads and adding the GPS antenna. The XM receiver USB BT Mike and Aux all moved over from the old unit. BT So far I haven't had a problem except I did lose BT Audio except for Phone I can't play music or other Mobile device stuff like audiobooks through BT. GPS Be prepared to pay $130 for system/map and POI updates. You will need these as the versions/info on the system oob is dismal.Bottom Line Overall a decent unit. The nice Amazon price is diluted by having to purchase the GPS updates for $130.00.
    Great All in One Unit This little unit has all you could ever want or need in a car stereo system! My only complaint was that the Maps in the gps are pretty terrible it always knows what street youre on but it wil rarely show what streets are around you which is frustrating if you are trying to find a street in the dark with poor signage and the system lags so it will say you arent quite to a street yet on the map when in actuality you already passed it. As long as you know that though you can judge on when to turn.
    A Must Have For Your Car! I've bought this item refurbished as a Xmas gift for myself in 2010. I feel myself safe and secure with this particular navigation system it is very smart it always chooses the shortest and the smartest way to the selected destination. The female guiding voice is very nice sometimes resembling that of Marilyn Monroe.The biggest advantage of this navigation system is the ability to detach the screen which is absolutely critical for my Mustang convertible.The stereo is very powerful and the sound enhancement options are very nice.In short I've been always dreaming of having a Pioneer system in my car and finally it came true.
    SO worth it. Bought this radio after some jerk busted out the window in my Blazer to steal my 2 week old radioLow lifes. Loves this one because the faceplate comes off. Its a great radio the lights are fun and me and my boyfriend get a kick out of the sexy voice on the GPS. It was worth the investment.
    Horrible Horrible Products We have had a Pioneer Avic system for several years now and it is by far the most frustrating consumer product ever owned! I even tell people I think the designers should be put in the town square for public humiliation and so should their ancestors forever. It is unituitive requires parking brake and car in park as if my wife can't handle nav while I'm driving or vice versa. Try to adjust anything and the complicated menus are impossible. Buttons are too small to handle whne driving. Hit a bump power off or hit wrong button. Also the worst navigation i have ever used and i have used many.
    Not for navigation Do not buy this unit for the nav capability. I was somewhat suckered into this unit after the Kenwood single din unit I had bought at Car Toys stopped working after 1 week installation problem in Honda's is what Car Toys claimed. The salesman didn't claim this unit provided great nav capability he just said getting a unit w/navigation at this price was a great deal. There are a handful of POI's in the unit but they are basically worthless the screen view is not great and doesn't respond too well to touchscreen manipulation but hey it does have it. Although it is a common sense safety feature I wasn't thrilled w/the fact that several on screen options become unavailable when the vehicle is moving whereas a Garmin allows you the option of running off the road while inputting a destination.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Metra 40-GM10 GM Antenna Adapter Does The Job BUT Does The Job BUTin my situation which I presume will be the same for many the antenna sticks out quite far out of the rear of the radio making it difficult to achieve a flush fit. Otherwise a GREAT BUY. ...Read the full

    • Metra Axxess ASWC Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface (Black) Works great I don't know why you would buy the alternative. I ripped out my PAC SWI jack because it wouldn't work right. Connected the simple three wires on this unit turned on the ignition and the unit programmed itself in about 30 ...Read the full

    • Pioneer CD-IU50 Usb IpodInterface Cable iPod Cable that comes with iPod does same thing If you connected the USB connection from the back of the head unit when you first did the install simply connect the white iPod adapter you received with the iPod into the USB and it will work just the same. Free is ...Read the full

    • PAC SWI-PS Pioneer and Sony Universal Steering Wheel Radio Interface This is the product you need! w/how to program review video

    • Scosche FD1426B Double ISO DIN Kit for 2004-Up Ford Did it fit? Yes. This is a stereo mounting kit for Ford vehicle. It fits and looks nice and finished when installed in the 2006 Explorer we installed it in.If I say any more I am wasting my time and yoursLet me sum it all up..It fits looks ...Read the full

    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น