วันอังคารที่ 3 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Pioneer AVH P4300DVD In Dash Double DIN Receiver pioneer p4400bh

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD 7
Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD 7" In-Dash Double-DIN DVD AV Receiver with iPod/iPhone Control, Pandora Read more...

  • 7-inch touchscreen display with widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio and WQVGA (480x240) pixel resolution
  • Double-DIN AM/FM radio, DVD, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, VCD, MP3/WMA/AAC, JPEG, DivX receiver
  • Features Pandora integration, direct iPod control, playback from USB and SD/SDHC, auxiliary input
  • MOSFET 50 Watts x 4 peak power with three 4V RCA preamp outputs for system expansion
  • Ready for Bluetooth adapter, Satellite/HD Radio, GPS navigation system, rear-view camera

  • THIS UNIT IS VERY BAD
    Great unit I just bought this product and I'll say for the price it's well worth it easy to install menu is easy to navigate but the one thing i hate is if you dont have a lot of space behind the deck its going to be a very and i mean very tight fit if only pioneer could come up with a way where you could just plug one singal wire harness for everthing.
    pioneer nav system Product is good partially installed. I need to install the rear camera.
    I love this head unit I've been a Pioneer products user for many years. I firmly believe that dollar for dollar they are a super great value. Not only that but their products are reliable and provide great service for a long long time.This is my first double din unit I did some research and also considered other brands. Again for the price features etc. I decided for the AVH4300 and I am very pleased and happy. It's a great unit and works wonderfully. I'd definitely recommend it to anybody looking to upgrade their system.
    Excellent double din for the price First off let me start by saying GO WITH IT. You wont be disappointed with the double din. If you have been looking online for a new double din don't hesitate an buy this. The kit comes with everything you need to install it all you need is the time patience and the double din kit and harness for your specific stereo. The stereo offers many perks such as Advanced sound retriever which improves the quality of most songs. Also it has an 8 band EQ. So you can control the smallest details in your music making it sound nice and crisp.I personally have 4 infinity kappas connected to my system and does it sound better than stock. Also you can connect an SD card which is located behind the screen which can easily be controlled from the monitor itself. Meaning if you live or leave your car in a surrounding area in which you don't feel confident. Leaving your iPod mp3 etc you can just use your SD card. No one walking by can notice an SD card connect. The stereo also comes with a USB extender. This simply means the extender is connected in the back of the stereo and can be placed to your glove compartment for security reasons. Plus it makes it easier so you won't have cables popping out of your car. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS.
    IPOD/USB/AUX operation Not going to go too much into how great the unit is because it really is. Just more of an FYI on the IPOD video USB and AUX operations.If you want to use an IPOD w/video functionality then you must have the IPOD video cable CDIU200V and you will lose the USB port and the AUX port for anything else other than the IPOD. The unit comes with a USB extension cable you must make sure you don't have this connected if you want the video to work on your IPOD. Also I tried using an AUX splitter to have both IPOD and AUX out and the video would not work. So basically if you want to have video out from the IPOD you must only have the CDIU200V connected with nothing else. If audio is all your interested in then the USB extension and aux splitter setup can be used.
    pioneer p4400bh I ordered this dvd/cd player and after 6 days total it arrived at my house. After owning another in dash dvd player for less than 2 yrs before the motor went out on the screen i was worried about spending so much on another one. I took a chance and couldn't be happier. It looks great easy to navigate sound quality is impecable you can get the sound exactly how you want it with the eqsomething my other in dash lackedand the graphics look great. In short if your reading this trying to decide whether or not to spend 400+ dollars on this item do it. I read ALOT of reviews before taking the plunge but am so glad i did.
    Love its function for the modern tech gadget enthusiast! I bought this in August of 2011 and installed it myself. I could not be happier with my purchase today which is 7 months after the fact. My full understanding of what this radio can do came about 5 months after I bought it. This radio is able to connect with my iPhone by using the included USB cable AS WELL AS my iPhone USB cable. You connect these 2 cables in series and then you connect your iPhone and the stereo gives you two options you can control the iPhone from the touch controls of the stereo or you can give control to the iPhone and play the songs directly from your phone. The interface with Pandora is phenomenal and the sound quality outstanding. I made a crossUSA trip from Pennsylvania to Arizona and all the while this stereo kept me entertained awake and loving every minute of that 40 hour trip finished it in 3 days.When playing DVDs the image quality is not good during the day however at night you can actually watch the movie if you park your car sit there for a while maybe with your gf? idk. The sound out of the DVD is simply incredible. The display itself is really well defined at night when simply listening to the radio. The settings are awesome and this stereo will impress everyone that you give a ride to. I have to admit that I once let my friend drive my truck and I sat on the back seat and could not help but notice how much technology this one piece added to the overall feel within the insides of the cabin. The touchsensitivity could use a little improvement but overall it's not as bad as my GPS unit which costed me $100 P_O_S I hate how it lags had to be a Garmin.I also love how this stereo is able to find ALL STATION within your area by simply clicking a button not only this but you can quickly click on each to see which one is playing the music that you like. The software within it is just stateoftheart.I think I've said enough but in case you want the 1sentence summary if you have the money and want to be BOSS buy this unit.
    A great head unit I have had this head unit for six months now and am overall very happy with it. I'm just gonna list out the pros and consPros Screen clarity. Movies look really good. Touch screen. Responsive and easy to navigate when not driving Sound. I consider myself a fairly serious audiophile and this was something I was worried about. Was this unit going to sound as good as the audiophile head units I've had in the past? The answer is pretty much yes. If there is any difference I can't tell. It sounds great. However I don't use the units builtin amplifier I have external ampZapcoto power my system so I can't comment on that. iPod. Works almost I say almost see cons flawlessly and charges the iPod at the same time which is nice.
    great radio Great radio really clear picture.I like the option of inserting a memory stick or using your ipod. Only thing I dont like is where the volume controls are. Fast shipper.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Koolertron Rear View License Plate Backup CMOS Camera Best Bang for your Buck
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • MicroBypass Video in Motion Automatic Parking Brake Bypass Interface for Select Pioneer easy to install works perfectly as noted completely easy to install just make sure you tap in to your aftermarket in dash unit harness before tapping into your factory harness. works perfectly. ...Read the full

    • Metra Axxess ASWC Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface (Black) Works great I don't know why you would buy the alternative. I ripped out my PAC SWI jack because it wouldn't work right. Connected the simple three wires on this unit turned on the ignition and the unit programmed itself in about 30 ...Read the full

    • Pioneer CD-IU200V Usb Interface Cable For Ipod/Iphone(Tm) Don't Buy!!!!! I purchased this cable for a Pioneer 4300. The cable is a knock off and does not play sound when playing videos. The picture shows a pioneer cable which is not what I got If I can stop one person from buying from this online ...Read the full

    • Pioneer CD-R55 Remote Control It does what it supposed to do Attention iPOD owners This remote control only works for changing songs and volume control it does not work to change/view playlist or anything else within the iPOD. That is why I didn't rate it with 5 ...Read the full

    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น