วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 12 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Dual XDM6820 In Dash MP3 Receiver Awesome buy

Dual XDM6820 In-Dash CD/MP3/WMA Receiver
Dual XDM6820 In-Dash CD/MP3/WMA Receiver Read more...

  • Compatible with CD-R/RW discs and MP3/WMA files burned to disc
  • Radio tuner compatible with European frequencies; 30 presets (18 FM, 12 AM)
  • Detachable Face
  • 1.0 DIN chassis; import ISO/DIN mountable; electronic detachable face
  • Electronic Detachable Face

  • did not get my complete oder
    great buy This was a great buy for me i replaced the stereo in an old dodge truck with this and there is no comparison. It even made the old crappy speakers sound alot better i still replaced them with good ones though. Wired it in turned it on worked like a charm. blue lighting is cool though there is no wire for the dash lights dimmer. the plug in wires for the Iplug are the same as normal a/v cables so you dont have to use the cable provided. I own a cable with the same plug ins that have the male end built into it and it works great. no problems sounds great i dont even need an amp with my system would recomend to friends.
    did not last this radio does not pick up stations very well and lights quit working you can't see the time station or anything poor quality.. would never buy this brand again took out of car installed Pioneer and it picks up all stations as it is suppose to plus I can see what station I have on and what time it is.
    you get what you pay for This was a serviceable unit and I had no complaints until the CD player died after about a year and half of use. It won't play any CDs not even store bought ones. I won't be buying another Dual to replace it.
    Was great for a few years and then it stopped working I wish I had read more reviews for this radio. If you want something that lasts this isn't it. It worked fine for the first 4 years and then it worked some days and not others and then it completely died.
    Awesome buy I was a little concerned with purchasing this item because of the low price but took the chance and I'm glad I did this item works great. It could use an amp. but with stock speakers its fine. Buyers don't be afraid.
    DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE I bought 2 of these radios from the deep discount and both were defective beyond repair. Unfortunately for me since I did not have the radios tested before the return window expired I got stuck with this junk. BEWARE WHEN BUYING FROM THIS RETAILER they seem to be selling factory rejects.
    Worked fine until its death at age 4 yrs. I had this player installed at Best Buy in 2005. It worked fine for 4 years then caught on fire and died. The electrical fire appears to have sparked inside the actual box. It burned itself out in about a minute. It worked fine up until its death. I mostly used it with my iPod transmitting the signal to its radio. I have no idea how to directly connect an iPod to the box as it suggests. I was never able to do that. I believe you need additional equipment other than the stereo and iPod to do that. The stereo would sometimes have trouble functioning in extreme temperatures both hot and cold.
    Works okay Cons The light on my stereo stopped working so I can't see track numbers radio stations or the time. The ipod connection is outside the unit so its kind of bulky I had one before from best buy that had the connection on the face plate. This last one may be the people who installed the player but the radio stations rarely come in usually it's static fortunately I use the mp3 player and ipod connection most.
    worst radio I have ever owned! This is the worst radio I've ever owned. The AM band tuner is terrible it can't distinguish between 2 stations at 1240 & 1260 with the 1240 transmitter about 10 miles away and 1260 about 30 miles away 1240 covers up 1260. FM band reception is poor. My new unitreplacing the Dual 6820 pulls in many more stations clearly. I bought this unit 4 1/2 years ago the CD player part just crapped out. For comparison the stock radio in my 98 Prelude lasted 7 years. The faceplate lights are way too bright objectionable & dangerously so I'm 62 not 16. Engineering failed to include a headlights on dimmer here so I used 3 thickness of paper to block the light. Power is barely adequate to drive the stock 6 speaker setup my new replacement will rattle the windows for less money than I paid for the Dual. I repeat This Dual 6820 is the worst unit I've ever owned so much so that I will NEVER buy another Dual product.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Boss KIT-2 Complete 8 Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit just the right parts at the right time and price Judging from a lot of the reviews here people seemed to be expecting more. Like expecting to pay more for the same or less. I looked at several kits here and elsewhere and I went ahead and ...Read the full

    • Pyle PL463BL 4-Inch x 6-Inch 240 Watt Three-Way Speakers (Pair) Pretty Good for the price I bought these speakers to replace stock speakers on my 1994 Nissan Maxima. The sound quality is decent and so far I would say I'm pretty happy with them. I haven't really had to chance to blast them with high treble or bass to see how it ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น