วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 26 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Jensen VM9224BT 6 2 inch widescreen Multimedia Good but not perfect

Jensen VM9224BT 2Din 6.2-inch widescreen LCD Car Multimedia Video Receiver
Jensen VM9224BT 2Din 6.2-inch widescreen LCD Car Multimedia Video Receiver Read more...

  • Front and rear USB
  • Rear-view camera ready
  • Audio/video out
  • Front panel 3.5mm A/V input
  • Front/rear/subwoofer RCA out

  • Apple deals the Jensen/Audiovox VM9224BT a fatal blow At first the VM9224BT looks and reads like a full featured car media system unlit. Until you buy one and install it.First I plugged my Sansa Fuze in the USB port which gave me an error message device not supported So I tried my Sansa clip+ with the same error message. I borrowed a friend's new Samsung MP3 player and got the same message.So don't expect to use the USB port on anything but a thumb drive unless you own an Apple product. Keep in mind it said it was not supported and didn't say couldn't be supportedIf you use an SD card or a USB thumb drive you will only be able to listen to the media in alphabetical order.There is no way to make it play in random mode including mp3 cds or dvds unless you are using an Apple whatever.Next I set up the Bluetooth feature paired it with my LG Chocolate touch which has both HPF and HSP profiles and Phone Book upload profile and although it can make and receive calls it will not load the phonebook or play music files or display the incoming phone number unless you have an iPhone.It claims to have A2DP a universal profile but that is not true if it only connects with an iPhone.
    Good but not perfect Easy enough to install and works great. Only problem is that the microphone did not work at all. Had to get a replacement sent.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Koolertron Rear View License Plate Backup CMOS Camera Best Bang for your Buck
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Metra Axxess ASWC Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface (Black) Works great I don't know why you would buy the alternative. I ripped out my PAC SWI jack because it wouldn't work right. Connected the simple three wires on this unit turned on the ignition and the unit programmed itself in about 30 ...Read the full

    • Metra 40-GM10 GM Antenna Adapter Does The Job BUT Does The Job BUTin my situation which I presume will be the same for many the antenna sticks out quite far out of the rear of the radio making it difficult to achieve a flush fit. Otherwise a GREAT BUY. ...Read the full

    • Jensen Jlinkusb Ipod Audio/video Interface Cable Great Cable Although I hate to buy separate attachments this cable is the real deal. Works great with iPhones/IPods and my friends purposely bring their IPods just to watch movies/music in the car. I would say the only flaw is that the cable ...Read the full

    • Jensen NAV102 GPS Navigation System Good add on to any navigation capable Jensen head unit. When I decided to get this unit there was only 1 review that I could find for it. Even with the bad review I decided to give it a shot.I installed it on a VM9022HD unit. Install was ...Read the full

    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น