วันเสาร์ที่ 21 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

BV9560B 7 Inch Widescreen Bluetooth Receiver perfect for watching

Boss BV9560B 7-Inch DVD/MP3/CD Widescreen Bluetooth Receiver with USB and SD Card
Boss BV9560B 7-Inch DVD/MP3/CD Widescreen Bluetooth Receiver with USB and SD Card Read more...

  • Double-DIN DVD, CD, MP3, WMA Multimedia Receiver with Remote, Built-in Bluetooth, technology supports hands-free calling with a compatible Bluetooth phone
  • AM/FM radio, DVD, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, VCD, SVCD, MP3/WMA, MPEG4 receiver
  • Bluetooth technology for hands-free calls and voice dialing
  • Motorized, slide down front panel 7" Widescreen touch screen, Full color LCD display, Wireless remote control included, Blue button lighting
  • Power Output: Peak: 85 watts x 4 channels RMS: 17 watts x 4 channels, MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)

  • No a happy camper This product is not at all what I expected. The Bluetooth doesn't work the radio tuning doesn't work the memory card doesn't read over 2GB I would have like to known that before I purchased it. I would NOT suggest this to another buyer.
    Not a great product disappointed with Boss! The first complaint I have is with the audio. Each time the head unit boots up I have to adjust the treble and bass settings they are way off! The blue tooth works great when the head unit pairs with my phone it doesn't always pair and there is no way to fix this problem short of having someone call my while in my car. There are plenty of preamp outputs which do not work the same as most other head units. Most head units come with a built in amplifier control setting. I have an amp hooked up to the front and another amp hooked up to the back preamp outputs. Neither of the amps are controlled by the amplifier setting under the sound control options. The user interface is poor and difficult to navigate easily. There are no real bells and whistles to the radio but at the price I really didn't expect there to be any. I went to Best Buy to look at similar Pioneer and Kenwood head units really wish I would have saved my money and bought a better brand.
    perfect for watching perfect for watching movies high resolution perfect for sound system but when u make it laud the BASS will mess up in your system.
    you get what you pay for basically you get what you pay for! Its not the greatest i still cant even watch videos on it and the ipod connection doesnt work with the iphone. not what i expected.
    piece o' junk! while SOME features work really well and sound output is great some features work poorly and others dont work at all Kind of important features too like the radio! I cant get any regular radio stations to sound through the stereo and I've had two installers check it out so it's not the antenna. overall it was a bad purchase. you get what you pay for.
    Great buy I havnt installed it yet but the fast service I recieved a long easy buy I love it. I can't wait to install today n I will update about product ASAP after installment of it ..
    SATISFIED NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT THIS HEADUNIT. WORKS GREAT FOR THE PRICE AND DOES WHAT IS ADVERTISED. HAD A LITTLE TROUBLE FITTING IT INTO MY VEHICLE CRRECTLY but I EVENTUALLY GOT IT. LOVE THE BLUETOOTH FEATURE. ALSO THE ADVERTISEMENT DOES NOT MENTION A SUB PREAMP OUT WHICH IT DOES HAVE SO I WAS GLAD FOR THAT. GOOD HU.
    Opinion Im really considering buying this for my 2006 chevrolet trailblazer.
    Boss BV9560B 7Inch DVD/MP3/CD Widescreen Bluetooth Receiver with USB and SD Card
    its amazing It works great I would buy another one. One thing tho the clock does a floating on the time it doesn't stay to what u set it as don't know why but oh well with these day we have clocks every were right.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Koolertron Rear View License Plate Backup CMOS Camera Best Bang for your Buck
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • XO Vision HTC35 Universal Weatherproof Backup Camera with NightVision Night vision backup camera inspection of the camera showed it was made of a good quality. It is sturdy but not bulky. it is good size so I know that it is not going to break easy and should hold up to normal wear and tear for a long while. ...Read the full

    • Metra 95-2001 Double DIN Installation Dash Kit for Select 1990-Up GM Vehicles Fit well in my 2006 Chevy TrailBlazer I used this kit to adapt a Clarion CX501 double DIN unit to my 2006 Chevy Trailblazer. The kit fit my Clarion very well no extra adapters needed or holes to drill as there were plenty of holes that lined ...Read the full

    • Boss KIT-2 Complete 8 Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit just the right parts at the right time and price Judging from a lot of the reviews here people seemed to be expecting more. Like expecting to pay more for the same or less. I looked at several kits here and elsewhere and I went ahead and ...Read the full

    • Metra 95-5812 Double DIN Installation Kit for Select 2004-up Ford Vehicles (Black) Does not fit a double din Boss BV9560B The kit is okay however it does not fit my new radio. The radio is too large Boss BV9560B the plate will not even go around it. We tried to adapt it by cutting the plate that goes around the radio however being plastic it ...Read the full

    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น