วันเสาร์ที่ 3 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Pioneer AVIC X920BT 6 1 Inch Double Din Navigation AVIC x920BT


Pioneer AVIC-X920BT 6.1-Inch In-Dash Double-Din Navigation A/V Receiver
  • Take incoming calls with built-in Bluetooth, and dial contacts via voice commands
  • AM/FM radio, DVD, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, and MP3/WMA/AAC/DivX receiver with GPS navigation
  • Easy-to-use navigation featuring turn-by-turn guidance, detailed maps, and voice-activated navigation
  • 6.1-inch fixed widescreen TFT LCD touchscreen with new 3D interface and customizable home menu
  • MusicSphere technology creates unique mood-based playlists via iTunes for your iPod, iPod touch, or iPhone
  • Why the bad reviews? I've spent almost a months reviewing different head units. My requirement was GPS and Bluetooth. I didn't really care about IPod integration etc.I ordered x920BT with mixed feelings seeing how many average and bad reviews I've seen from here and other sites. However this is #1 seller on Amazon and price vs. what you get can't really be beat. There are cheaper units out there but they are not even clost to this I visited a few big name stores and about 6 stereo installation shops to compare different units.I've had 3 pioneer head units before and finally decided to risk it and buy this. ESPECIALLY if you check out Pioneer website you will realize that they warranty units sold through Amazon which is what also made a big difference to me.GPS SUCKS??? Really? I don't really have a singel bad thing to say about the GPS so far. People complaining about long starts and satelite search times? mine takes about 15 secs to load a map from start and if I was parekd outside vs. the garage never noticed a lag in satelite location. Additionally I was lazy but if you actually attach the speed sensor wire you will solve some of the issues people might be having however I had not noticed a problem with not having it just adjust the settings to your driving speeds on roads and even when you go through a tunnel it will keep track of you.Bluetooth integration is pretty cool. Not like Ipod controls but I play Pandora on my EVO or mp3s via bluetooth and can control both with the factory steering controls requires an additional kit. Sound delivery of music via bluetooth is really good and phone quality is great. People hear me just fine and I hear them perfectly.
    Great I dont understand how anyone would not like this product.I read several bad reviews and almost bought a differant model.Navigation is great!!! My wife has a BMW with stock navagation and thePioneer navi is better. DVD pic is great. al..
    Map is horrible Though this functions just fine the GPS function sometimes takes you the long way. Other than that its a pretty nice unit. I have not checked for updates for the GPS but out of the box I would think twice before following the GPS directions as a simple 30 minute route may turn out to be 45 mintues.
    Horrible Worst human interface ever. Try to tune an AM/FM station while driving huge screen and tune buttons are minute. I had to prop my hand on mt dashboard so I don't hit other bigger buttons and they are worried about entering navigation directions while driving. Sirius interface is the pits one line of text with hardly any info good luck to get the scrolling to work. Would never have bought this the manual that I reiviewed online about the sirius interface is a lie.
    Possible FIX for Bluetooth linkingcalling Problem
    Not worth the money. GPS Function 1/5 If you are planning to buy this unit to use primarily as a GPS device DON'T. The gps navigation software on this Pioneer unit is archaic compared to the Tom Toms if you have ever used one. The search function is down right unintelligent. Example each time I search for a location it will not bring up by the the places according to my current location. I will bring up every single location it finds in my state. In addition if you want to search for something specific you have to enter in the current State. After using it for 1 year I still can't get used to it. The gps software will get you from point A to B fine detours are quick route calculation is quick but the joy of getting from A to B with this navigation software is terrible.Bluetooth Phone Calls 2/5 I have paired many phones with this unit EVO 4G Samsung Epic 4G iPhone 4s And every single caller I talked to said that the call quality from my end is not clear. However I can hear them fine. Music playback from bluetooth connection is beautiful.Oh did you wanted to mute your unit? Please wait 5 seconds because that's how long you have to hold the mute button down for before it takes affect.If I had to do it again I would not buy Pioneer's unit and take my business elsewhere.
    Great product a must buy Let me start with the best thing the price. The dealer installed wanted $1300. I paid $500 for this and $150 for the install. This allowed me to buy the back up camera and have that installed too.The next best thing is the Navi system. You dont have an external thing hanging on the windshield. The fit and finsh with the kit looks better than the factory nav system.Of course you also have streaming blue tooth songs contact etc. All have been mentioned before.
    Under rated Pioneer I have to say I'm a little taken back by some of the negative reviews here. My X920BT works like a champ and rocks nice and hard. Talk about options! I can listen to a SD USB iPod Bluetooth audio tuner and CD. I think the interface could be a bit better but it's not a deal killer.
    Disappointing Buyer Beware Really disappointed with this product and the terrible customer service I recieved from both Car Toys installer and Pioneer manufacturer. The problems are numerous terrible user interface poor sound quality outdated GPS graphics an unusable voice control system etc. It's not my unit alone I've had it replaced 3 times total of $400 laber costs and each time the new unit failed as well. After calling Pioneer technical support and venting I was confided that the voice control issues are well known and just nothing you can do about it. They suggested use the iPhone voice control. Well duh I would have saved myself $1200 if I was ok just doing that. I checked out the later model AVIC X930BT and it looks like they've made some strides in the user interface at least it has a knob to use to scan stations. Really if you want a hands free safe dialing package don't go for this one.
    AVIC x920BT Great product i have had it in my 2004 explorer for about 3 months now. No complaints and works amazing. Note if you have a iphone you can control the iphone through this via bluetooth. I didn't know you could control it at first so i ended up buying a ipod connector. I recommend you have it professional installed i had mine professionally installed and it took him a good amount of time to finish and get everything tweaked correctly. It starts up slow but that is to be expected with any navigation unit. There are websites to help improve the unit as well but i haven't needed to do it. The speaker for the phone isn't the best. I have a SUV so i get a lot of car noise picked up by the speaker phone. Maps are basically uptodate for my area.


    Take incoming calls with built-in Bluetooth, and dial contacts via voice commands.AM/FM radio, DVD, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, and MP3/WMA/AAC/DivX receiver with GPS navigation.Easy-to-use navigation featuring turn-by-turn guidance, detailed maps, and voice-activated navigation.6.1-inch fixed widescreen TFT LCD touchscreen with new 3D interface and customizable home menu.MusicSphere technology creates unique mood-based playlists via iTunes for your iPod, iPod touch, or iPhone.A double-DIN navigation receiver with a wealth of groundbreaking features. Click to enlarge. Pioneer's double-DIN AVIC-X920BT integrates sophisticated navigation capabilities with groundbreaking features, including a revolutionary 3D touch slide interface, Pioneer MusicSphere and ECO Graph. In addition, the AVIC-X920BT features 4 GB of Flash memory, a large 6.1-inch WVGA touchscreen display, a 3D graphics accelerator, DVD playback, built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and music streaming, USB and iPod/iPhone connectivity, a microSD card slot, back-up camera input, and more.

    ECO Graph offers a visual representation of your vehicle's environmental impact. Complete iPod control, including voice control and the unique new MusicSphere feature. HD/SAT Radio Ready The AVIC-X920BT gives you plenty of room to expand your broadcast options. With optional tuners, experience the vast channel selection of XM Sirius Satellite Radio and HD Radio. Access Pandora stations through your iPhone.


    Related Products
    • Pioneer CD-IU51V AV iPod/iPhone Cable for Pioneer AV and Navigation models Works fine but too expensive This connects to the USB/mini jack that is part of the Pioneer AVIC line of receivers. Its only use is to allow you to play an iPod through the AVIC head unit. Its about 18 long but it doesn't need to be any ...Read the full

    • Metra Axxess ASWC Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface (Black) Works great I don't know why you would buy the alternative. I ripped out my PAC SWI jack because it wouldn't work right. Connected the simple three wires on this unit turned on the ignition and the unit programmed itself in about 30 ...Read the full

    • Koolertron Rear View License Plate Backup CMOS Camera Best Bang for your Buck
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Pioneer CD-IU50V USB Interface Cable for iPod/iPhone You don't *need* it but you are going to *want* it I'm posting this after reading the reviews here and then experiencing first hand the difference on my own x920bt between this and a regular iPod cable used with the stock Pioneer USB cable.Technically the bad ...Read the full

    • PAC SWI-PS Pioneer and Sony Universal Steering Wheel Radio Interface This is the product you need! w/how to program review video

      ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น