วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Kenwood KDC BT948HD Dash Head Stereo very nice


Kenwood KDC-BT948HD In-Dash Head Unit Car Stereo
  • Power Handling RMS: 20W X 4
  • Power Handling Peak: 50W X 4
  • CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3 And WMA Files
  • Front USB Port Provides Direct Control Of IPod And IPhone
  • Kenwood KDCBT948HD First all the positives. This is a great sounding stereo! It has very good quality powerful sound. The sound features are amazing. It has a cross over for each channel. The volume control is not as bad as I thought it is going to be after reading reviews. The hands free phone works well. People hear me very clear even when it is loud in the car. The phone connects easily without problems as soon as I get in the car. HD radio is also very good. The feel and looks of this unit get thumbs up. Controls/setup are more complicated when they can be but one can easily get through them. Now the negatives. The presets for radio stations are awkward. The stereo does have Bluetooth but you can use receiver for phone only. It will not connect to audio source. Hence you will not be able to play music or hear GPS from the phone wirelessly this is a big negative for me. Pandora Box feature did not work for me at all! I do have an Android phone and that is probably the reason nevertheless I think it should work with all phones. If I connect the phone through USB and try to use it as a flash drive the random feature does not work well. When I play folders in random same folders/songs repeat over and over again.
    Great Radio!!! Ordered this for my husband's truck for Christmas. He installed it in no time! He bought the trim kit for his truck at AutoZone and returned the one from Walmart Walmart's was a lot of work and you would have had to cut the dash. We had a great time setting all of the color patterns and other displays. Some people had mentioned that the display was too bright at night but we found a dim display option when programming all of my hubby's settings.
    Choose another unit I purchased this unit in august and installed it along with Kenwood speakers in a 2003 chevrolet Silverado. I have been running it for about 4 months at the time of writing this. I also got the XM add on kit.When it works it sounds GREAT!!! I have found myself pulling in the driveway after work and just listening to tunes! it sounds that great when it works!!!HOWEVER most of the time it needs a hard reset at least once a week. Pandora is finicky if it works at all and it only has an 8 bit register to list songs / folders on memory sticks / iphones. Ok 8 bits mean that you can only have 255 folders / subfolders / songs in each folder. When you have more than 255 of something the head unit gets quickly confused and needs to be reset. Forget about the 32GB memory stick to have all of your tunes with you 8 bits just cant handle it! It is a waste to have much over a 2GB memory stick and the 32G iPhone just means that you will have to reset that much more often. Oh and the fun of resetting? you have to reset the clock remember your VCR??? retune your equalizer and the display defaults to that annoying multi color scan that annoys me to no end!!!Kenwood service is very disappointing as well. The unit is on version 1.0 of software and this is obviously a software bug actually multiple bugs or very poorly written operating system. After trying to call them for an hour they refer me back to the seller and they say that Amazon is not an authorized seller ????. Then AMAZON sends me to the seller who sucks equally!!! I purchased all kenwood for the car stereo to avoid issues and based on simple to navigate menus on my amateur radios. MAJOR MISTAKE!!! I STILL cant figure out how to save favorites on the HD radio but at least I have saved them on the XM although you can only save 6 per memory bank and have to switch memory banks to flip through your presets. I have several thousand $$$ worth of kenwood but will never purchase anything from them again based on this poor performing unit.
    very nice Awesome radio if you know how to use it. Some of the features I love 3 band parametric EQ 12 bands to choose from with adjustable bandwidth adjustable filters for front rear and subwoofer. Has great control over the Ipod or you can set it to let you control the Ipod from the Ipod itself. I don't use the built in amplifier so I can't comment on that. You can totally customize the information on the screen. The bluetooth works great even comes with a microphone. you can choose from twenty some colors enabling you to match the color of your dash lights.I only have four problems with this unit which Kenwood apparently overlooked.1 There is no mute or attenuate button on the front panel.2 If you have the music paused CD/Ipod when someone calls the music begins playing when the phone call is finished even though you had it paused before they even called.3 When you are in a menu setting such as EQ you can't adjust the music such as ff/rw or even adjust the volume as the volume control also serves to scroll through the menu. You have to back out of the menu completely just to turn down the volume. The remote which I love however can control these things while you are in the menu.
    Good option for the price In spite of a few negative reviews I bought and installed this head unit in my 2006 Subaru Impreza about a month ago. Any issues described in the reviews I read were nonissues for me. I chose it because it is HD radio and Bluetooth ready and has a USB option. Installation was easy and the unit paired with a 9330 Blackberry Curve and a Motorola V3 Razr without any issues. I have never had HD radio till now. I love the new options and sound clarity. Bluetooth works well when driving and communication seems to be solid on both ends. At least no complaints thus far. I have not tried the USB to connect to an MP3 or Ipod since I am too lazy to make the switch. I default to the radio when I drive. I wanted the option however for future use.Money well spent. I would recommend this stereo to those who are in the market.
    Not very intuitive but good once I read the instructions First the good 1 nice clear handsfree bluetooth my main reason for buying. 2 Good sound. 3 HD radio. I suppose if I replaced the factory speakers it would sound better. Now the bad 1 Not intuitive but I suppose that's why an instruction manual is provided. 2 No pushbutton presets. But a good work around is to set up the presets and set the Seek Mode to Auto 2. That will have the Seek function stop only on the presets. And finally the ugly. The display. Way too dim. The time display is way too small when shown with the radio station information. The large time display does not show the radio station information. Haven't used any of the other functions enough so I can't really comment on that.
    Great radioNO A2DP!!! Purchased this HU from Car Toys after reading Kenwood's site for their latest and greatest offerings for those of us with older cars with no built in Bluetooth streaming or handsfree. After installing came to find out that although the Bluetooth Handsfree by Parrot worked great Bluetooth Audio Streaming A2DP was missing! A premium HU and missing a feature that most of us with smartphones can use! My only advice is if you're looking for a HU that has it all except A2DP this fits the bill.Aux in is rear only as is USB.
    Radio Presets Granted this unit is VERY hard to figure out and VERY hard to see during the day I did want to share something to all viewers about switching between radio station presets. On the remote while the radio is playing simply press the preset # and enter and the station changes to the preset number pressed.The display is VERY hard to read and as a result last week I got into an accident. I am changing it for an Alpine with a color display.
    This Unit Has It All I bought this radio because it had all the features that I've come to demand. High volt preamp outputs parametric EQ HD Radio built in and Bluetooth built in. iPod control is pretty much a standard requirement and this has the usb cable coming from the rear of the unit that allows you to store the ipod anywhere which is also nice.I like having a volume knob and the remote makes things nice. The multiline text display is also a musthave. This is a very good radio with a low pricetag.
    WHY THE BAD REVIEWS Don't listen to the clowns that hate on this deck. They probably installed it themselves which is why it doesn't work right. This deck is great. Bluetooth works great easy to navigate had it installed for maybe two hours and already know how to work it all the screen is bright so I don't know why people say its not visible The HD radio is sick there are no wires the bluetooth mic is on my rear view mirror and usb cable in my glove box. So far everything is great. The only flaw I see is no bluetooth streaming which kenwood should of included considering the price. Overall great deck with good features but get it installed by someone who knows what they are doing so you don't get issues.


    Power Handling RMS: 20W X 4.Power Handling Peak: 50W X 4.CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3 And WMA Files.Front USB Port Provides Direct Control Of IPod And IPhone. The Pandora feature works specifically with an iPhone using the Pandora internet radio app. Pandora functions such as Search & Store, New Stations nad Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down can be operated from the receiver. The Kenwood KDC-BT948HD In-Dash Head Unit Car Stereo has a five-line full dot LCD display enhances the interface by making it easy to search for content from your iPhone® or iPod®, retrieve data from HD Radio or accessing your address book via Bluetooth.


    Related Products
    • KENWOOD KDC-X995 eXcelon In-Dash USB/CD Receiver with Built-In Bluetooth/HD Radio 4 month review First the good featuresthe ipod functionality/control is excellent easy to scroll through your albums/foldersgreat controls for altering speaker balanceability to modify color display 14 colors i believehandsfree works greatpeople cannot tell that im ...Read the full

    • Metra Axxess ASWC Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface (Black) Works great I don't know why you would buy the alternative. I ripped out my PAC SWI jack because it wouldn't work right. Connected the simple three wires on this unit turned on the ignition and the unit programmed itself in about 30 ...Read the full

    • Kenwood KCA-IP101 Automotive Spec iPod 1 Wire Direct Cable Very sturdy As others have said the cord that comes with your ipod works fine but this cord is longer and more sturdy heavier gage. I like it because i can leave it attached to my boat stereo at all times. A good buy from my perspective. ...Read the full

    • Kenwood KCA-IP102 iPod 1-Wire Direct Cable Buyer beware! When I got it I was expecting it to be in genuine Kenwood packaging. This is not a genuine Kenwood cable. It's obvious they sell these in bulk because it is in no retail packaging whatsoever. Buy somewhere else people! ...Read the full

    • Metra 40-GM10 GM Antenna Adapter Does The Job BUT Does The Job BUTin my situation which I presume will be the same for many the antenna sticks out quite far out of the rear of the radio making it difficult to achieve a flush fit. Otherwise a GREAT BUY. ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น