วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Onkyo DXC390 Disc CD Player A Small Price for Lots of Functionality


Onkyo DXC390 6 Disc CD Player
  • Single Bit DAC for optimal accuracy and superb sound output from your analog components
  • You can even remove and replace 5 CDs as one continues to play
  • Multiple playback modes with 40 track programmability and 6 selectable repeat modes
  • 128x Oversampling digital filter assures that you get the most precise and faithful playback of all recorded frequencies
  • Optical Digital Output for optimal digital sound performance through many current amplifier or receiver components
  • Don't buy this product! I bought this Onkyo CD Player and as soon as the 1 year warrantee was over the circuit board broke for no apparent reason causing a variety of mechanical failures. I called the company and they told me since it wasn't under warrantee the best I could do was participate in their trade in program. For $80 I could send in my broken CD player paying the shipping costs myself which amounted to about $30 and they would send me a refurbished unit of exactly the same model with a 1 year warrantee shipped to me for free. I went for it. But when the refurbished unit arrived it had more problems than the one I sent in. Onkyo had the nerve to suggest that it was damaged in shipping. This was absurd. The unit arrived neatly packed with no exterior physical damage. Their warehouse staff simply hadn't checked to see if the unit was functioning before they shipped it or from the time it had been fixed to the time it was shipped the circuit board failed again telling you something about the quality of the product. While Onkyo was willing to refund my $80 I still had to pay shipping back the warehouse.
    very happy I've had mine for three years and it plays just fine. Noit's by no means a high end player but gives good sound for the under $150.00 price range. If you want better sound for a small amount of cash then do this if your electronics savvy Replace all the electrolytic capacitorsa less than 10 dollar investment in the power supply from the 10000 uf capacitor to 10 uf with Panasonic fc/fm Rubycon zl seriesElna Silmic and Nichicon Muse and touch up all the male plugs on the board with De oxit Pro Gold. It really smooths out the sound elevating it to another level and prolongs the life of the player getting rid of those cheap Chinese capacitors that will surely fail in short time.The player can be a little slow and loud when changing dischoweverthis is to be expected and sometimes can sound a bit harsh in the upper treble region.I was satisfied with it in stock form but I wanted to see and hear it's potential with upgraded capacitors. I'm happy to say I use it far more than my single disc $600.00 Cambridge player.
    So farso good!! I've had this 6disc player for about 2 months without incident. It replaced a Marantz 5disc changer that completely failed one week beyond warranty. I run the coaxial digital out to a separate Emotiva DAC. I've had 4 or 5 different brands of changers over the last 2025 years they all failed eventually! I purchased it thru Amazon Warehouse Deals saving about 30 bucks. Onkyo only has a 1 year warranty on new players so I figured it was worth saving the money. As configured I hear little difference between the Onkyo and the very pricey Marantz! Constructionwise they are NOT the same in any way however different mechanism layout chips and mainboard. I haven't tried the analog outs because the Emotiva DAC was far superior to the Marantz internal DAC I presume the same would apply to the Onkyo internal DAC.
    Not On My DVD Player Never did my CD's sound as good as in this player. I was used to hearing music played on my DVD player that I forgot how good CD's can sound.
    cd replacement I purchased the unit as a replacement for a Yamaha unit that I had purchased years ago . The unit had begun to skip. The Onkyo CD changer is an exact clone with the exception of the remote only it cost 1/2 as much. So far it has performed flawlessly. Its tough being a Troglodyte.
    Great Buy I am impressed with the features and sound quality of this unit. The pricing was very atractive as well. I really like that you can open the disk drawer and change out CD's without interupting the CD you are currently playing. Looks really nice in my audio equipment rack.
    Unexpected value and performance A lot better than expected in quality function and enjoyable features. Big sound convenience and ease of operation are hallmarks of this suprising value.
    Piece of crap Bought this unit from HH Gregg in May 2010. Had minor problems during the first year or so but they were tolerable. Last month it started turning on by itself and now it is completely inoperable. I was lucky to get my discs out of it as it will sometimes not turn on at all and none of the controls on the unit or the remote work. I called the local Onkyo Service Center and they advised that it is not worth repairing. So 18 months old and headed to the scrap heap.
    Onkyo DXC390 I was looking for a stand alone CD player for my home entertainment center with a reputation of quality quality sound reliability and affordable. Looks like I found one according to reviews and listening to this great little product. Seems robust and sounds great! I like having a 6 CD selection when entertaining guests cleaning house to what ever and don't to have to keep listening to same CD over and over again. This needs to be looked into further if your in the market for a stand alone CD player.
    A Small Price for Lots of Functionality This is a very capable CD player for not much money. It's played every disc I've put in it except one and none of my other CD players will play it either. This player illuminates the CDs when the drawer is open to make it easier to read the labels and the disc position.


    Single Bit DAC for optimal accuracy and superb sound output from your analog components.You can even remove and replace 5 CDs as one continues to play.Multiple playback modes with 40 track programmability and 6 selectable repeat modes.128x Oversampling digital filter assures that you get the most precise and faithful playback of all recorded frequencies.Optical Digital Output for optimal digital sound performance through many current amplifier or receiver components. MP3 Playback: This audio format achieves about a 10:1 compression over conventional CD audio. What does this mean? You can store many more songs using the same amount of space. For example, a standard 650MB CD can hold more than 200 songs in MP3 format. Various bitrates allow for higher or lower quality, depending on the desired sound quality of the final recording. Music lovers rejoice! Those looking for the ultimate in CD playback from an audiophile-grade component will be impressed with a high-precision, multi-bit D/A converter and 128 x oversampling. Others looking for convenience will thrill at the sight of 6-disc capability, 6 repeat modes, 40 track programming—and no worries about interruptions to your music, with the ability to change 5 discs while the last one is still playing. All will marvel at the crystal-clear playback, enhanced by our exclusive VLSC (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry), for a smoother sounding audio signal. Just as crucial to your sonic enjoyment is Direct Digital Path, a heavily shielded, high-quality cable that protects the delicate audio signal from noise emitted by the surrounding circuits. Housed in a sturdy chassis graced with a brushed aluminum front panel, the DX-C390 is ready to provide hours of uninterrupted music—for the soundtrack to your life. VLSC (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry): Conventional D/A conversion methods reduce digital pulse noise at the conversion stage but can’t remove it completely. Previously only found on our high-end components, VLSC (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) employs a unique D/A conversion circuit to overcome this problem. Data is converted between sampling points and these points are joined with analog vectors in real-time to produce a smooth output wave form. The result — a virtually noiseless, smooth analog signal based on the digital source to bring out even the most subtle of nuances in your music, movie soundtracks and even MP3s. Key Technology Features: 192 kHz/24bit AD Converters: Costly, extremely powerful digital-to-analog converters , that not only boast a dynamic range of 120 dB, they process information faster and are virtually resistant to clock jitter, to ensure the best possible performance from DVD-Audio, DVD-Video and audio CD.


    Related Products
    • Onkyo DV-CP706 6-Disc DVD Player (Black) Truly doesn't play most rental and highuse DVDs but warranty service did repair As previously posted this unit will NOT play rental or even mildly scratched DVDs. Which is a problem because a number of our DVDs are kids movies and they get ...Read the full

    • Onkyo TX-8255 Stereo Receiver No frills good sound This receiver replaced a Sony STR 397 that had a continuous static problem that was never fixed. I gave up on the Sony and bought the Onkyo. I use it to power two Polk tower speakers hooked up to my HDTV and DVD ...Read the full

    • Onkyo TX-8050 Network Stereo Receiver (Black) Great Sounding and Functional Receiver Bought this receiver and matched it up with a pair of Paradigm Atoms w/ Auralex speaker platforms. This was for a bedroom setup and the unit and speakers sit on a 2x dresser. I was expecting an average ...Read the full

    • Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 Channel Network A/V Receiver Good receiver with lots of inputs and features I recently upgraded from an Onkyo HT530 receiver to the TXNR509 for its HDMI and some of the fancy extras networking USB playback etc.Some thoughts on the receiverHDMI issues from last gen of ...Read the full

    • Onkyo UWF-1 Wireless LAN Adapter Cheaper Alternative Available! Read Review I ordered this in conjunction with the wireless adapter for my LG television and attempted to hook it up last night. My television was able to stream netflix/vudu at full 1080p however this Onkyo ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น