วันจันทร์ที่ 5 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Dual XDVDN9131 7 Inch Multimedia Receiver Good with the bad


Dual XDVDN9131 4X50 watt AM/FM/DVD with 7-Inch Touch LCD/USB/SD/BT/NAV/iPod Multimedia Receiver (Black)
  • Compatible-Direct track access-Last position memory
  • Control and command most iPods via touch screen
  • ESP buffer-Play-pause-Chapter skip search-Direct time-title-chapter access-36 Station presets
  • One-touch phone book dialing
  • Easy-to-use touch screen graphic interface
  • Keep Shopping I bought the Dual DVDN9131 at Walmart on 12310. Today is 3610 and I just shipped it back to Dual to be fixed or replaced. The unit worked fine when I first installed it but now when I try to use the blue tooth to make phone calls people cannot understand what I am saying. My voice is Garbled like I am talking under water or something. I contacted Dual customer support and they told me to ship it back for repair or replace. I don't know what to expect from here I have never owned any Dual products before. This radio seems to be a nice unit I just hope they take care of the problem in a timley manner.
    piece of junk and amazon is not worth buying from ever again now i bought the dual 9131Dual XDVDN9131 4X50 watt with all the bells n whitles nav. bluetooth. 7 in screen ipod connector the piece of jjunk 1 month later doesnt turn on the creen doent open or when it does its a black screen my friend had the same problem with a dual head unit to our knowledge dual is not good to buy for anyone and to use amazon to get it i the lat thing anyone hould do they r horrible for customer service im done will never buy from them again or buy dual electronic save urself and dont ever use amazon ill be seeing amazon in court over this bs..
    Could be better At first it was ok for the price but after a month the glitches started presenting them selfs. While listening to the Ipod it will randomly loose connection and say connecting. The GPS was good. Had problems with the dvd player.
    Good with the bad The main thing I liked about this unit was how it looked. With that said I read all of the reviews and still bought it. The best thing about this unit is the GPS. It works flawlessly. I have even found shorter routes that I would have never known about using the navigation. Even when not using GPS it will tell you when you are going over the speed limit. Kinda of annoying at first like riding with your mom always telling you to slow down but has saved me from more than a couple of speeding tickets. My main grip about this unit is the USB feature. Started having problems with it not long after installing it. For some reason it gets stuck in the INTRO mode when using USB or Ipod for music. Major FAIL for this unit. This is the main feature as far as I'm concerned. No doubt that I probably just got a faulty unit but still in this day & time this should never be an issue with any headunit. USB and Ipod play back should be up to par on any headunit by now. So for this reason alone I will not be buying any more Duals.Other problems that I could not live with very poor radio reception & video quality not too good.
    Partially Satisfied Beautiful product I had it professionally installed. 1st week was wonderful. Now there seems to be a problem with the screen flashing & then fading to white.
    Think harder When the Unit work is ok a best. It really difficult to navigate I Pod folders from the screen or the remote and the search function is a joke.It does its job in other departments.This unit died on me after about six weeks of operation. The screen just decided one day it did not want to function anymore. Currently going through the RMA process with DUAL and it shows what type of company they are. They expect you to spend your money to ship one of there defective products back to them so they can fix what was not right the first time. Never again will I buy DUAL equipment.
    Awesome Head Unit!!!! I just installed this head unit last week. And to tell you the truth it's working normally with no difficulties. I see some comments that are saying after 3 months to a year it starts to have issues. I guess I'll have to wait to see what happens. The best thing that I like about this unit is that it shock absor I live in New York and the roads are not that good pot holes bumps and etc. The unit holds it's on. So far so good it is too early to go full blast we see what happens after 3 months to a year I will post the verdict.
    Super Device The Dual XDVDN9131 is fantastic. I installed it in my 2000 GMC when my radio began to give me problems. I am seldom pleasantly surprised by the quality of electronic devices however this multimedia receiver has performed exceptionally well. The navigation system is very accurate and easy to use. the DVD CD USB IPOD and Radio systems work exceedingly well are easy to use and have tremendous feature functionality. I highly recommend this product. In fact I am thinking of replacing my OEM radios in my 2005 Corvette and my 2009 Jeep Wrangler with this device.
    Couldn't be happier! The vendor had really fast shipping. It showed up 2 days before the projected delivery date.I love this unit. The sound quality is awesome even before upgrading my speakers. My iPhone bluetooth connects automatically with out a hitch each time I get into the truck. I'm told that the included external mic reproduces sound well enough that I sound pretty natural during a call without straining or having to holler even in my noisy diesel truck.The backup camera feature is good I especially like it when hooking up a trailer. I'm now successful first time every time. It's a bit hard to see in direct sunlight but that would be the same with any brand's LCD screenThe Nav feature won't compete with a top of the line Garmin but one of those costs more than this entire unit and this one gets the job done just fine.I've been warned by those in the know that the flip screen won't last because it's not as robust as the one on a Kenwood. Most of the time I listen to my iPod set on 'random' or one or two radio stations so I just leave the flip screen retracted while I'm driving taking the vibration stresses off of the screen mechanism.All in all I'm very pleased with my purchase.


    Compatible-Direct track access-Last position memory.Control and command most iPods via touch screen.ESP buffer-Play-pause-Chapter skip search-Direct time-title-chapter access-36 Station presets.One-touch phone book dialing.Easy-to-use touch screen graphic interface. AM/FM/DVD w/7-Inch Touch LCD/USB/SD/BT/NAV/iPod, 4X50 watt. 200 Watts Peak (50x4) Motorized 7-Inch touch screen TFT LCD monitor Integrated Navigation DIN chassis (all-in-one) Import ISO/DIN mountable Fold-down detachable front panel Internal cooling fan Electronic volume, bass, treble, balance, and fader MOSFET audio output 4.1 audio outputs (RCA) 1 Audio/video input (RCA) 1 Rear camera input (RCA) 1 Composite video output 1 Audio/video input (3.


    Related Products
    • Koolertron Rear View License Plate Backup CMOS Camera Best Bang for your Buck
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Boss KIT-2 Complete 8 Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit just the right parts at the right time and price Judging from a lot of the reviews here people seemed to be expecting more. Like expecting to pay more for the same or less. I looked at several kits here and elsewhere and I went ahead and ...Read the full

    • PYLE PLCM22IR Flush Mount Rear View Camera with 0.5 Lux Night Vision Good Camera at a Good price Item arrived with all specified parts and in working order including the drill bitInstallation is a little time consuming so don't take this on if it's your first try at car audio / video. Unfortunately there were ...Read the full

    • Scosche GM1483B 1995-02 General Motors 1500 Series Full Size DIN/ISO Truck Kit Not deep enough that's what she said At first I was excited when I received this and saw that it was slightly recessed in. I don't like it very much when decks stick out a lot. I was using a standard size Alpine deck in my 01 Yukon XL and ...Read the full

    • PYLE PLCM10 License Plate Mount Rear View camera with 0 Lux Night Vision Good value average performance Bottom line up front Don't expect a $30 CMOS backup camera to perform like your $600 camcorder.This camera is good for the price. I installed it rather quickly in conjunction with my Pioneer AVICZ110BT. It added a Pyramid 10amp noice ...Read the full

    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น