วันศุกร์ที่ 24 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Pioneer CDI200 Direct Cable Headunits Connected my nano to my avic d3


works great with my avic-d3, Using this with my avic-d3 deck. Can control my 7th gen ipod classic from my deck for music but not for video. Needs to be pre 6th gen. I use my 2nd gen ipod classic for video. Quick response,easy install. no issues.
Excellent investment, This was a great purchase. The cable arrived in 2-3 days and works great. High quality sound for a great price. Only thing is is that the connection to the iPOD sometimes goes out and it must be unplugged and reinserted. A great buy.
RiCks,
Works perfectly., I'm very happy with this product, it works just like its supposed to with the Pioneer Avic-D3. What's more is you can't buy this at most places anymore and having it at a good price like this is convenient.
Not worth the price., This is basically a $14.00 aux cable. It does nothing more than what you will get from a simple aux port and a speaker cable. DEH-3000IB is what we are using this for and although you can control music playback via the ipod or iphone, it does not charge the devices at all. Not recommended for anyone.
works perfectly, IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT IPOD, this cable works fine as long as you have certain generations of ipods. newer ipods will not charge while on the cable, somewhat defeating the purpose of having a cable that runs to your glove box.

[...]

the table partway down that webpage is extremely helpful.
Exelente Producto,
Connected my nano to my avic d3, I bought this to connect my nano to my AVIC-D3 and it works. The installation was easy and the d3 recognized the nano.
Pioneer CDI200 Direct Cable for iBus Headunits and iPod (Black),
this company sucks, I order a cable that looked right and it came in( loose and no sealed package) and was a male on the ip side, I called and then they said that did not have the cable I needed, so send it back, I sent it back in the package they sent me and and they sent it back to me and said they did not sale it to me.

They need clearer pictures of there products.

  • compatible with all docking iPods, including video iPods, iPod photos, iPod nanos, and iPod minis
  • lets you control an iPod with a compatible Pioneer in-dash stereo
  • sends song, artist, album, and time information to your Pioneer stereo's display

  • compatible with all docking iPods, including video iPods, iPod photos, iPod nanos, and iPod minis.lets you control an iPod with a compatible Pioneer in-dash stereo.sends song, artist, album, and time information to your Pioneer stereo's display..
    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น