วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 23 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Pioneer CD IU50V Interface Cable iPhone Pretty good


great, Works perfect with my pioneer double din and has ample length to it.
Used with AVIC X920BT, I highly recommend purchasing this cable if you have the AVIC system that supports iPod capability. Contrary to what the negative reviews about this product, I believe it is worth it if you want better sound and control of your music list without having to touch the iPod/iPhone itself. I purchased it through Amazon Warehouse which is refurbish/used goods so the price was only ~$30. The improved sound quality through this cord by itself is worth it to purchase this cable.
Excellent Cable. Highly recommend., The picture of this cable shows the short version of the cable. When I bought it the cable was very long, actually longer than needed. This is good, more is better when it comes to cables.

The shipping was FAST. I think I got it in 2 days. That was nice.

The video quality is great.
Good Cable With A Few Minor Flaws, This is a great cable but it does have a few minor flaws. Its a little short so you better have a nook or holder close to your radio. Also The Laynard that holds the dock connector cap on is as thin as a human hair. I'm just wainting for it break. Other than that it does everything I want it to too - charges, music, and videos from my iphone and ipod. Plus amazon has it at the cheapest price around.
Nice addition for ipod/iphone owners., I purchased this item for use with my Pioneer BT3300 headunit. If you want to play video content from your ipod or iphone this is a must have item. The regular data cable which comes with your apple device will work great for audio but if you want to play video on your Pioneer headunit you will need this cable to do so. The build quality is nice and its a long enough not to be stressed when in use. For less than $20.00 it's a good deal.
pioneer interface cable,
Too short to be useful.., First, the positives. Thanks to Amazon and the seller, at least I didn't pay full retail for this cable. Secondly, there's no doubt this cable is well made.

That being said, it just appears to be a joined USB charger cable for an iPhone, along with a 3.5 mm audio jack cable, and at a grand total of about 24" long (to be fair, I haven't measured it), it's really too short to be useful for anything at all. My iPhone won't even reach the seat in my Mercury Grand Marquis. I say put your money into a longer 5 or 6-foot iPhone charger cable and matching length 3.5mm audio cable. Add in 50 cents for some wire heat shrink wrap and you've got the a much more usable length cable for about the same money...
Not exactly as shown, The photo shows a "Y" cable or pig tail (one cable that splits into two at USB/AUX jack end). In fact, this is a "V" cable (2 long cables that merge at the iPod/iPhone jack). This is disappointing, but it gets worse. There are two pieces of hand cut shrink tubing (commonly used to protect soldered wired) used to bind the two long cables together.

I purchased this because of it was the only 18" cable that I could find, but given the lack of quality, I'll likely return it.
Does as advertised., The wire was cheapest one I could find, and does exactly what it is suppose to do. Picture and sound is great.
Pretty good, This cable is not needed to play audio from the iPod to the 3300bt but you will need it for app mode and to play videos off the iPod. It is a bit pricey for an iPod cable and it is very short (maybe 12') but I didn't mind.

  • Two foot cable
  • Plugs directly into USB terminal
  • Audio only
  • Compatible with AVH-P3100DVD head unit
  • Enjoy direct control of your iPod or iPhone from the Pioneer head unit

  • Two foot cable.Plugs directly into USB terminal.Audio only.Compatible with AVH-P3100DVD head unit.Enjoy direct control of your iPod or iPhone from the Pioneer head unit.The cable is two meters in length. What's in the Box CD-IU50 USB Interface Cable for iPod (Audio) Use the CD-IU50 audio interface cable to connect an iPod or iPhone directly into your compatible Pioneer head unit. Gain full, direct, adapter-free control of your iPod/iPhone via the head unit interface.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น