วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Metra 70 1771 Harness Lincoln 1998 Up Dashboard


Can't beat the price, worked perfectly, Great price for a metra harness... nothing but plug and plastic bag in the package... but it had the pinout printed on the bag. Feels well made with good wiring. Matched up well to clarion stereo and solid connection with vehicle mount.
Works Great!, Hello,
I got this harness for my 2002 ford f150 and it works great! If you have a 2002, and need a harness.
Great product, No issues. Just a great product. Wires were colored and named. The tips were pre-cut at a good length. It's almost like plug and play.
Perfect fit for a '02 Ford Escape.
Dashboard, I bought this harness and wired it up to my aftermarket sony cd player. There wasn't an orange wire on the cd player for illuminator so i left it and now my dashboard won't light up.
not all of the wires there, not all of the wires were there but i was able to make it work, it puts sound through the speakers and turns the head unit on, what more could you ask for.
Did Not Fit 2010 F150, This product did not fit my 2010 Ford F150. I instead needed a $50 wiring harness also made by Metra. Check their website for more information.
Worked Great, Used this in a 2009 Ford Ranger (Super Cab 2-Door). It worked great. The extra 4 pin adapter for the factory Aux input was not used. My new deck (Clarion CZ-501) has a built in front aux so there was no loss of functionality. The wiring legend on the packaging was also accurate.
junk, wasted my money. didn't fit my truck. i could have just flushed my money down the toilet. garbage.
MUST HAVE!!!, THIS WIRE HARNESS WORKED PERFECTLY ON MY 2002 FORD F150...
Buy it,

  • Plugs into car harness at radio
  • Power and 4/speaker
  • 16-pin plug

  • Plugs into car harness at radio.Power and 4/speaker.16-pin plug. Ford/Lincoln/Mazda 1998-Up into Car 16 pin. Allows installation of an aftermarket radio using the existing factory wiring and connectors. No cutting of factory wiring is needed.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น