วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

JVC KWAVX640 6 1 Inch DVD CD USB Touch nice screen... thats about it


JVC double din,
great, THIS HEAD UNIT IS GREAT!!! IT NOT ONLY LOOKS GOOD BUT IT ALSO MAKES YOUR SYSTEM SOUND LOUDER AND BETTER.....AND THE DETACHABLE FACE IS A BIG PLUS....
nice screen... thats about it, To start, I am coming from an older, top of the line alpine sinlge din receiver. It was great but I wanted to make use of my double din on my new mazda3 and wanted USB. Being on a budget this looked to be a great choice. The screen looked great! Then I played music and all went downhill. I have a jl300/4 pushing ads components and a jl500/1 with a 10w7 so naturally it should sound great... it sounded terrible. With my alpine I could leave the eq flat and it sounded great, no adjusting on this jvc helped. Then came the USB. Tried it using a mushkin 8gb flash drive with all 320bitrate music. Takes 20 or so seconds to read initially which I expected but then a second or so to load in between every page, artist>album>song. Even scrolling through songs there is delay. Ordered a pioneer 4300 to replace it. MUCH better sound quality and way faster USB reading. Screen isn't quite as nice but sound and speed matter WAY more to me.

  • MOS-FET 50W x 4 (20W RMS x 4)
  • Wallpaper Capture
  • Touch Panel
  • Ready for Bluetooth(R) Wireless Technology*1
  • Built-in 6.1-inch WVGA Widescreen Monitor

  • MOS-FET 50W x 4 (20W RMS x 4).Wallpaper Capture.Touch Panel.Ready for Bluetooth(R) Wireless Technology*1.Built-in 6.1-inch WVGA Widescreen Monitor. The KWAVX640 features a rear USB port for easy, high-speed digital connection to iPhone/iPod devices, digital audio players, flash memory drives, and most cell phones. 6.1" LCD Touch Panel is fully detachable, features a high-resolution VGA display, as well as 30,000 selectable key colors. MotionX-GPS Drive feature lets you add app-based on-screen navigation display and turn-by-turn voice commands when connected to your iPhone 4 (KS-U30 Cable Required). The KW-AVX640 is expandable for HD Radio, Bluetooth, or Satellite Radio too. You can even capture your own wallpaper images to use for personalized backgrounds.


    Related Products
    • Metra Axxess ASWC Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface (Black) Works great I don't know why you would buy the alternative. I ripped out my PAC SWI jack because it wouldn't work right. Connected the simple three wires on this unit turned on the ignition and the unit programmed itself in about 30 ...Read the full
    • Koolertron Rear View License Plate Backup CMOS Camera Best Bang for your Buck style=float left padding 3px 20px 10px 0px > align=left id=cv_mo1GN4E1D4ZF7SYflashPlayerID class=flashPlayer>
    • JVC KS-U30 USB Video Cable for iPod and iPhone JVC KSU30 USB Able works with iPhod Nano and NOT the iPhones I purchased and received the original JVC KSU30 cable to be used with a JVC KWNX7000BT. The cable worked excellent with my wife's iPod Nano. However it did not work at all with ...Read the full
    • JVC KSBTA100 Add-On Bluetooth Adapter Awesome Blue tooth I am using this thing almost every day in my Dodge Magnum and it is the best blue tooth device I have ever owned. I am buying one for my RV which has the same stereo. ...Read the full
    • Metra 40-GM10 GM Antenna Adapter Does The Job BUT Does The Job BUTin my situation which I presume will be the same for many the antenna sticks out quite far out of the rear of the radio making it difficult to achieve a flush fit. Otherwise a GREAT BUY. ...Read the full
    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น